{'en': 'Hello I need help', 'es': 'Hola necesito ayuda'} Image

Hello I need help

saitam's profile photo   06/04/2021 2:06 p.m.

Hello good morning, I introduce me I am Matías 36 years and I write to you from Mallorca.
I am honestly very bad and I wanted to share with you the info that I have to see what you think, since from the consultation with the endocrinologist I got worse of how to enter.
But first I must return to the past to see if it has any relationship.It turns out that when I was 7/8, they studied me to see if I was diabetic (I do not remember if I had symptoms or because my parents took me, I only remember punctures after punctures 😂) In that occasion the conclusion they gave me was that when I put myselfNervous I got my glucose level 🤷🤷🤷.
Okay many years have passed and I made my normal life, never exaggerate much about the sweet because I don't like it, but I have always eaten them without problem.
Now it turns out that I come that I make control analytics and in the last 3 my ease glucose was like in a slight increase, the first analyst of 98, the second 106 and the third I think I remember about 112.
It is here that the general doctor recommends me to visit an endocrinologist, to see what she thinks.
Looking at the analytics that gradual increase and sends me to do another series of studies.
Attached the image of the results

I see that there is a range that is the one that analyzes glucose in the cells in a period of 3 months that told me that it is to the limit.
I see that the curve is fine.But he told me that the peptide value C is striking, reading I see that many laboratories take as normal values ​​from 0.5 to 2 and where I do them they take 0.81 to 3.85 and I get 0.76.
What do you think?Do I have some type of diabetes?Should I consult with another endocrinologist?She only told me that from here to 4 months the study will repeat and that it does not eat sugar or carbohydrates.The truth is that I am fatal, this did not expect this now.
Thanks and forgive for the roll.

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 2:06 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@saitam, I don't see anything worrying.Get the analyzes that send you and follow the diet.Nothing else.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/04/2021 2:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@saitam, I don't see anything worrying.Get the analyzes that send you and follow the diet.Nothing else.

@Regina Hi Regina Thanks for answering, do you think those parameter are not to worry?Could you follow normal life in the way of feeding or suffering it in the future?As I read the C peptide, it means that my pancreas would not be generating insulin, is this so?Yes I wait for those 4 months until you repeat, do you think it would be worse?
Sorry but I see that she is not clear and makes me more nervous.For something I got under that of the peptide c.

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 2:34 p.m.

These are my previous glucose results since 2017, with the last of 115 is when it sends me to endocrinologist.

It's like I'm always up there, never pulling down.That is why my attention is attracted to me now that it tells me that d peptide c.Maybe mine is going worse?

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 2:40 p.m.

Good @saitam.

You have to get the idea that when there really is a diabetes problem, lack of control is much greater and your values ​​are good.

That glycosilada that is in 5.7% because when people debut it can have 10% for you to get an idea and instead of that value of 110 because they have 400 or 500.

The only thing I see is that within normality you are at the limit, but you are within the range.

Not whether you do it or not, but for healing in health, the only thing that would advise you is that you exercise regularly because that will help you very much.

Greetings.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/04/2021 2:48 p.m.

Hi @marine thanks you give me a little light, seriously.I am a bit hypochondriac.
The truth is that this last time, because of the rhythm of life and work I have left the exercise aside, if I do some walks, but I think it should give the body a little intensity, I feel it asks me.
Also, I tell you that let's see, I am not to put sugar, or take soda (if I like ice cream) usually not as sweet, but if you eat a lot of pasta, pizza and clear the sandwich of the day for the subjectCurroMaybe the subject comes a bit there, I don't know.
Regarding the C peptide, why to believe that it has come out low?Or is it because the laboratory range is different?What are you more in the subject you know?
Thank you

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 2:55 p.m.

@saitam

Hello Matias

I don't understand why you are like that!I would change for you
Everything is relative, remember

Follow your doctor's advice.At the moment you have no reasons for concern.Of course, you have to take care of yourself.It is very simple, but some people cost them, because it is about being constant.The recipe is: regular sport and eating healthy and balanced every day.It seems easy and simple.But I insist, it is the regularity what matters.It is not worth doing a day of great walk and then sitting a week.It is not worth eating a day and then infringe in desserts several days.

If you are regular in sport and food, avoiding saturated fats, sugars, pasta, potatoes, etc. You can avoid possible diabetes in the future.

Get controls regularly as your doctor told you and trust her.And relax and encourage yourself

Go run, bike, dance, what you like the most but move and enjoy life

All the best

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
06/04/2021 2:59 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

Hi @saitam, I don't even want to scare you just, I want to tell you what the endocrine told me, my peptide c gave me 0.90 and according to her it is a symptom of diabetes and that my pancreas does not work well.I also say that your levels are great person without diabetes, I had glucose of 271 and 12 glyc, I mean nothing to do with yours.What I still don't know is whether this peptide can rise, in a month I will make another analytical and I hope to get out of doubt.
Make diet and exercise, I notice the days that I do sports.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/04/2021 3:55 p.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

marine said:
good @saitam.

You have to get the idea that when there really is a diabetes problem, lack of control is much greater and your values ​​are good.

That glycosilada that is in 5.7% because when people debut it can have 10% for you to get an idea and instead of that value of 110 because they have 400 or 500.

The only thing I see is that within normality you are at the limit, but you are within the range.

Not whether you do it or not, but for healing in health, the only thing that would advise you is that you exercise regularly because that will help you very much.

Greetings.

And so much, in the first analyzes I started with a glycosilada of 8.4% and on an empty stomach glucose in about 180 to 240.
Your results do not seem very alarming.Simply pay attention to doctors and their recommendations.

idirak's profile photo
idirak
06/04/2021 4:22 p.m.

Hi @saitam !!I am also a rookie and I am in a very similar case to yours, I have the c peptide even somewhat lower, I have it at 0.71. Has the insulin done well?I also live in Mallorca and I have done the analytics with that same laboratory (I suppose you will have gone to Palmaplanas or the Roger clinic), I would like to contact you to comment on the cases and doctors of the area, but I do not know if here you can leave themail or similar.I wish we have nothing but as comfort it would be that there are many people who know about the subject and who provide their help.Greetings and a lot of encouragement !!

j_aspart's profile photo
j_aspart
06/04/2021 4:51 p.m.

Hi @saitam I see what happens to me, you have the "white coat syndrome" that is when you see a white coat you get nervous you stress and change the values ​​by increasing glucose among others. The values ​​you have are great are great, the only one is a little low is the c peptide, but that varies from one day to another and from one moment to another, I would not be scared, but I would take advantage to acquire healthy food habits and make a wink to the daily exercise.

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
06/04/2021 5:09 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Saitam said:
Hi @marine thanks you give me a little light, seriously.I am a bit hypochondriac.
The truth is that this last time, because of the rhythm of life and work I have left the exercise aside, if I do some walks, but I think it should give the body a little intensity, I feel it asks me.
Also, I tell you that let's see, I am not to put sugar, or take soda (if I like ice cream) usually not as sweet, but if you eat a lot of pasta, pizza and clear the sandwich of the day for the subjectCurroMaybe the subject comes a bit there, I don't know.
Regarding the C peptide, why to believe that it has come out low?Or is it because the laboratory range is different?What are you more in the subject you know?
Thank you

For strangers diabetes = sugar, but sugar is nothing more than a rapid absorption hydrate.Pasta, pizza and snacks have them "vetoed" because they generate high peaks.

The c peptide goes on the pancreatic insulin reserves.If the value is low is that it is not working well but you really do not grant yourself because if everything else is fine and the doctor tells you that you are ok, pay attention.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/04/2021 8:13 p.m.

Hi @saitam
The first thing you have to do is relax.Stress is bad for everything.
Your fast and glycosylated values ​​are very good.You have already told you about yours.I started with 388 on an empty stomach and glyc of 15.9!
It is true that the C -clash peptide, because it is a bit low.But it is clear that today it does not affect you because your results are very good, they are not diabetic.
At the moment it is clear that you are not.That is why they have not given you any urgent appointment.What you have to do, as you have told you, is to take care of yourself.You say you are not sweet, something you have won.If you can reduce hydrates a little like pasta and pizza, then better.Walk everything you can and it will do you well.
Which are valid tips for anyone, regardless of whether it is healthy or not.
Anyway, what has to happen will happen. And if you come to time a diabetes (as anything else can come) think that it is a very controlled topic today, it has a solution, it is not the end of the world.We all overwhelm at first and then make normal life, with restrictions but normal.
But as for now you are not, stop worrying (that uploads the glucose ... 😂😂), take care and enjoy life.
And here we are for what you need.
Much encouragement and be overwhelmed !!!💪💪💪💪

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
06/04/2021 8:24 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

What catches my attention is that you have 8.3 U/ml of anti -gad antibodies, have nothing told you about?

Colt's profile photo
Colt
06/04/2021 9:44 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde enero 2021.
Insulina Toujeo 10 u dia, Crestor 1 u dia.
A1C: 5,7 % Agosto 2021

Hello, only now I can sit with the computer, first of all I want to thank everyone for taking a little of their time to encourage, advice and reassure myself.The medical issues and more when there is no clear thing they make me very nervous and possibly as much of you you say, this does not help at all.

jldiazdel said:
@saitam

Hello Matias

I don't understand why you are like that!I would change for you
Everything is relative, remember

Follow your doctor's advice.At the moment you have no reasons for concern.Of course, you have to take care of yourself.It is very simple, but some people cost them, because it is about being constant.The recipe is: regular sport and eating healthy and balanced every day.It seems easy and simple.But I insist, it is the regularity what matters.It is not worth doing a day of great walk and then sitting a week.It is not worth eating a day and then infringe in desserts several days.

If you are regular in sport and food, avoiding saturated fats, sugars, pasta, potatoes, etc. You can avoid possible diabetes in the future.

Get controls regularly as your doctor told you and trust her.And relax and encourage yourself

Go run, bike, dance, what you like the most but move and enjoy life

GREETING

Thank you @jldiazdel I understand what you say, it is true that in the exercise and meals I am not regular, it is not that at home you eat junk food, we try as far as possible to eat the most varied and healthy.

smartinez said:
hello @saitam, I don't want to be able to scare you just I want to tell you what the endocrine told me, my peptide c gave me 0.90 and according to her it is a symptom of diabetesAnd that my pancreas doesn't work well.I also say that your levels are great person without diabetes, I had glucose of 271 and 12 glyc, I mean nothing to do with yours.What I still don't know is whether this peptide can rise, in a month I will make another analytical and I hope to get out of doubt.
Make diet and exercise, I notice the days that I do sports.

Thanks for the advice and I hope your analytics work out well.

idirak said:
marine said:
good @saitam.

Greetings.

And so much, in the first analyzes I started with a glycosilada of 8.4% and on an empty stomach glucose in about 180 to 240.
Your results do not seem very alarming.Simply pay attention to doctors and recommendations.

Thank you, what she told me is that having the glycosilada just in the limit and the peptide C, it was what she did not like very much.We will see what comes out in the next one that told me from here to 4 months.

j_aspart said:
hi @saitam !!I am also a rookie and I am in a very similar case to yours, I have the c peptide even somewhat lower, I have it at 0.71. Has the insulin done well?I also live in Mallorca and I have done the analytics with that same laboratory (I suppose you will have gone to Palmaplanas or the Roger clinic), I would like to contact you to comment on the cases and doctors of the area, but I do not know if here you can leave themail or similar.I wish we have nothing but as comfort it would be that there are many people whoHe knows about the subject and that they provide his help.Greetings and a lot of encouragement !!

@j_aspart Hello, because as you can see the analyzes are from rotger, to you blood glucose as you get?To me the insulin I don't know if they did to me, what I uploaded is what they did to me.The endocrinologist is called Barbara now I don't remember the last name.Anyway I never stay with an opinion (maybe it's bad) but I already have an appointment in Juaneda on Monday to tell them the case and teach the analytics to another endocrine.And also even if I will go slower, I will tell my family doctor to see what I think or if any endocrine of the public derives, because I don't know how the mail theme is going and such, I send it to the private anyway and IYou write when you want without problem and we talk.All the best

alberto_13 said:
hello @saitam I see what happens to me, you have the "white coat syndrome" that is when you see a white coatValues ​​increasing glucose among others. The values ​​you have are great, the only one is a bit low is the C Peptidehealthy food habits and make a wink to daily exercise.

@Alberto_13 Hi Alberto Thanks for answering, because if you say the medical issues they make me fatal, I am not ashamed to say it try to do therapy and such but it has not helped me, I do not know why my mind is always thinking of not having any diseaseor something.
And look just agreed that they looked at these analytics because it came from a year that was not right, (I still remember the date as if it were yesterday 13/5/2020) according to doctors they did not find anything and it was all symptoms of stress.(I have gone through endoscopies, several blood tests, resonances, chest taca, etc.) without any finding.
As I commented at the beginning of the post in my childhood, a doctor I remember that I had told me that in the 93s that if my glucose index varied.
It leaves me quieter the data that you give me on the peptide C that can vary, because apart I saw that between laboratories the rank they give as normal, then for a laboratory that their normal indices are between 0.5 and 2 I would not beevil.What is clear and it is a advice in all of you is the change of food and sport and I will put on it.Greetings

marine said:
saitam said:
saitam said:
hello @marine thanks you give me a little light, seriously.I am a bit hypochondriac.
Thank you

For strangers diabetes = sugar, but sugar is nothing more than a rapid absorption hydrate.Pasta, pizza and snacks have them "vetoed" because they generate high peaks.

The c peptide goes on the pancreatic insulin reserves.If the value is low is that it is not working well but really does not grant yourself because if everything else is fine and the doctor tells you that you are ok, pay attention to him.

@marine thanks again, I was reading in the forum and the truth that for me as it isEvery new one is difficult for me to understand the way of eating that someone diabetic has to carry.Hopefully it is as you say.All the best

Isabelbota said:
hello @saitam
The first thing you have to do is relax.Stress is bad for everything.
Your fast and glycosylated values ​​are very good.You have already told you about yours.I started with 388 on an empty stomach and glyc of 15.9!
It is true that the C -clash peptide, because it is a bit low.But it is clear that today it does not affect you because your results are very good, they are not diabetic.
At the moment it is clear that you are not.That is why they have not given you any urgent appointment.What you have to do, as you have told you, is to take care of yourself.You say you are not sweet, something you have won.If you can reduce hydrates a little like pasta and pizza, then better.Walk everything you can and it will do you well.
Which are valid tips for anyone, regardless of whether it is healthy or not.
Anyway, what has to happen will happen. And if you come to time a diabetes (as anything else can come) think that it is a very controlled topic today, it has a solution, it is not the end of the world.We all overwhelm at first and then make normal life, with restrictions but normal.
But as for now you are not, stop worrying (that uploads the glucose ... 😂😂), take care and enjoy life.
And here we are for what you need.
Much encouragement and be overwhelmed !!!💪💪💪💪

@isabelBota Thank you Isabel really that make me feel better, as I said before I make me very bad to think about medical things, I stress me and I think I enter a very ugly loop, I only think it understands who suffers it.
Perhaps it is true that stress makes us variations in the results, in an era that was very nervous, the high LDL cholesterol came out and from one moment to another, I came out with normal ranges, namely!
What most difficult I feel that it will be the issue of meals, one sometimes for times (work, child, etc.) goes to the fastest, a plate of pasta, some pizzas, etc.And that is what I do not know how to carry, the options of healthy eating end up quickly, watch if in the forum someone raised diets and to get ideas.
The C Peptide C could have modification by changing habits (food and sport) ???If I manage to lower a little more my glucose with healthy food and sport and my peptide c remains under indicated that perhaps not now but in the future would develop diabetes ???
Something that I don't know how to go is that I measure 1.76 and weight 64kg according to the doctor I am below two kg, before it would have a year and a half weighed almost 70, and I have not been able to recover again.I don't know what to eat to take weight but without glucose.
Well sorry for so much roll, greetings and good night!

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 10:14 p.m.

colt said:
What catches my attention is that you have 8.3 u/ml of anti -gad antibodies, have nothing told you about?

@Colt Hello, not that or mention it, what does it mean can you tell me a little ???I believed that this value was normal to leave no asterisk or anything like outside.

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 10:20 p.m.

Hello, the anti-gad or gada are specific antibodies against the enzyme glutamate decarboxylase and are found in patients type 1 diabetes but if it has not told you anything it will be because it has not seen them relevant.

A few months ago I said 0.04 in a range of 0 to 0.1 and they have not given them importance but of course they give many in another antibody that is that of the anti -carrier protein of Zinc Znt8 so they have sent me to the endocrine.

You have the same peptide C as me but of course my glucose and hemoglybin data are quite worse as yours since I get to have 364 in blood, 1000 in urine and hemoglobin 12.

For my part with the data you have given in the analyzes I do not venture to say that you have diabetes but it would not be bad for you to watch yourself from time to time.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
06/04/2021 10:47 p.m.

colt said:
hello, anti-gad or gada are specific antibodies against glutamate enzyme decarboxylase and are found in type 1 diabetes patients but if you have not told you anything it will be because you have not seen themrelevant.

A few months ago I said 0.04 in a range of 0 to 0.1 and they have not given them importance but of course they give many in another antibody that is that of the anti -carrier protein of Zinc Znt8 so they have sent me to the endocrine.

You have the same peptide C as me but of course my glucose and hemoglybin data are quite worse as yours since I get to have 364 in blood, 1000 in urine and hemoglobin 12.

For my part with the data you have given in the analyzes I do not venture to say that you have diabetes but it would not be bad for you to watch over time.

@Colt Thank you, if I do that.He told me to see her and repeat in 4 months, but anyway on my own she already looks for another event with another endocrine to have another opinion (it will not be that something is escaping).What I see that in my analytics in anti-gad no reference values ​​come out, so I do not know if that percentage is correct or as you say it is increased.Now I keep the doubt.
Greetings

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/04/2021 10:57 p.m.

@colt @saitam The anti gad are correct, in that laboratory that is the same as mine is positive from 30, so OK is.I have sent you a private @saitam, I am awaiting that I get those antibody values ​​that took more than the rest of the analytics

j_aspart's profile photo
j_aspart
06/04/2021 11:42 p.m.

Yes, I think it is the best thing you can do because in my opinion if you value your results together they are not conclusive.

I hope it really isn't something of relevance.

Colt's profile photo
Colt
06/04/2021 11:45 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.