{'en': 'Hello I need help', 'es': 'Hola necesito ayuda'} Image

Hello I need help

saitam's profile photo   06/04/2021 2:06 p.m.

The C peptide is not regenerated, I asked in February because I have 0.45 before it was 0.35.My endo said it was simply "detectable" when I debuted was above 1, I remember1,96.Of course, from the rest I said in everything: 13.6%glyc, 368mg/dl or something like this blood glucose, ketone bodies in urine, gad antibodies to bore.

Do not get overwhelmed or go from doctor in a doctor looking for what you want to hear.It generates stress and damages your health.
Get annual reviews and live healthy.If you have a predisposition for diabetes, it will come over the years, it cannot be avoided.
You have a good analysis of a healthy person.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/05/2021 1:10 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The peptide C does not regenerate, I asked in February because I have 0.45 before I was 0.35.My endo said it was simply "detectable" when I debuted was above 1, I remember1,96.Of course, from the rest I said in everything: 13.6%glyc, 368mg/dl or something like this blood glucose, ketone bodies in urine, gad antibodies to bore.

Do not get overwhelmed or go from doctor in a doctor looking for what you want to hear.It generates stress and damages your health.
Get annual reviews and live healthy.If you have a predisposition for diabetes, it will come over the years, it cannot be avoided.
You have a good analysis of a healthy person.

@Ruthbia Hello, I don't understand before you had 0.35 and now 0.45 has increased you a bit no ??Thank you for the animals almost everyone for not saying that I should be calm, but it is difficult.I will try to eat healthy to put more sport and see what happens with the next analytical.

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/05/2021 1:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it seems that it varies very little and the endocrine does not give value if the jump is not important.
I was all excited and nothing, impossible.

With so much stress, it will give you anxiety.Take life more calmly, try to be rational (it's difficult, but ...):
Do everything you consider good for yourself and you will not have regrets or regrets.What has to come, will come.You will have already put everything on your part.We cannot predict the future, just live as well as possible.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/05/2021 1:57 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

By the way @saitam in the main post you said that you got nervous, the sugar would go up and you didn't know why.

Mainly because when you are stressed or nervous, the body is put in "defense mode" and releases hormones to be more perceptive, this involves blood glucose release.

marine's profile photo
marine
06/05/2021 9:24 a.m.

Hi @marine good day how are you?It is worth that, and surely it is so.They had already told me when I was little, so maybe my results on an empty stomach were always playing or overcoming the maximum reference values.Of course this would leave me "calm" but it was not that the value of the C peptide was altered, than for what I was reading and you comment, everything would indicate that from here at some point I would develop a type 1 diabetes, and it looks like it issoon right?So what do I do, I follow a normal life or start a diet corresponding to a diabetic?I know that diabetes has several symptoms but there is some very characteristic and that it is fulfilled as a general rule to know that you are entering that phase?

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/05/2021 9:35 a.m.

saitam said:
hello @marine good day how are you?It is worth that, and surely it is so.They had already told me when I was little, so maybe my results on an empty stomach were always playing or overcoming the maximum reference values.Of course this would leave me "calm" but it was not that the value of the C peptide was altered, than for what I was reading and you comment, everything would indicate that from here at some point I would develop a type 1 diabetes, and it looks like it issoon right?So what do I do, I follow a normal life or start a diet corresponding to a diabetic?I know that diabetes has several symptoms but there is some very characteristic and that it is fulfilled as a general rule to know that you are entering that phase?

I am going to encourage you, now that I am with "controlled" levels I am aware of knowing how my peptide c in the analytics is, but this is how I think I can extend what I have for a long time if I take care of me in the food and do sports.What I want to tell you is that you take care of you.I am convinced that there are times that depends on oneself that the honeymoon is longer or less.

smartinez's profile photo
smartinez
06/05/2021 10:55 a.m.

Diabetes LADA desde febrero 2021
Última glico 6,1 el 23/11/23
Toujeo 10 ud

Hi @saitam.Try to reassure you.Do not worry before that will not take you anywhere.Do you want to know if you have symptoms of diabetes?I tell you the main ones: to have a huge thirst and pee continuously.Also have a lot of appetite, eat a lot but lose weight.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
06/05/2021 1:54 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

smartinez said:
saitam said:
hello @marine good day how are you?It is worth that, and surely it is so.They had already told me when I was little, so maybe my results on an empty stomach were always playing or overcoming the maximum reference values.Of course this would leave me "calm" but it was not that the value of the C peptide was altered, than for what I was reading and you comment, everything would indicate that from here at some point I would develop a type 1 diabetes, and it looks like it issoon right?So what do I do, I follow a normal life or start a diet corresponding to a diabetic?I know that diabetes has several symptoms but there is some very characteristic and that it is fulfilled as a general rule to know that you are entering that phase?

I am going to encourage you, now that I am with "controlled" levels I am aware of knowing how my peptide c in the analytics is, but this is how I think I can extend what I have for a long time if I take care of me in the food and do sports.What I want to tell you is that you take care of you.I am convinced that there are times that depends on oneself that the honeymoon is longer or less.

@Smartinez Thank you for the spirits, they come very well, as of yesterday I already set out to change the way of eating, the truth that very difficult, the ideas run out soon and I would like them to be meals that we can share my partner and the child and the childNot having to eat "apart" let's say.Today we were making the purchase (usually Lild) and my mother did not know what to choose to do healthy things.

ricki21 said:
hi @saitam.Try to reassure you.Do not worry before that will not take you anywhere.Do you want to know if you have symptoms of diabetes?I tell you the main ones: to have a huge thirst and pee continuously.Also have a lot of appetite, eat a lot but lose weight.

@Ricki21 Thank you Ricki the truth that at the moment ever any of that, on that side it leaves me calmer, hopefully I can truly extend or control as much as possible with food and exercise.I do not know if there is any strange type where antibodies do not come out in the analytics but if you are suffering or heading to have it 🤷🤷

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/05/2021 3:10 p.m.

Saitam said:
smartinez said:
saitam said:
saitam said:

@Smartinez Thank you for the spirits, they come very well, as of yesterday I already set out to change the way of eating, the truth that very difficult, the ideas run out soon and I would like them to be meals that we can share my partner and the child and the childNot having to eat "apart" let's say.Today we were making the purchase (usually Lild) and my mother did not know what to choose to do healthy things.

ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
hi @saitam.Try to reassure you.Do not worry before that will not take you anywhere.Do you want to know if you have symptoms of diabetes?I tell you the main ones: to have a huge thirst and pee continuously.Also have a lot of appetite, eat a lot but lose weight.

@Ricki21 Thank you Ricki the truth that at the moment ever any of that, on that side it leaves me calmer, hopefully I can truly extend or control as much as possible with food and exercise.I do not know if there is any strange type 1 where antibodies do not come out in the analytics but if you are suffering or leading to having it 🤷🤷

Saitam with respect to meals I was still nutritionist and the diet that gave me all in the family except some my child with 5 years the vegetable because not.For example on Monday I play to eat cooked with vegetables and chicken.Nochecreo that was gazpacho with turkey breast and fresh cheese ... the marte soup with trout and tomato salad and dinner varied salad with avocado and atun.The night of spinach with garlic.What told me that the most important thing is to eat vegetables with meals.I hope it serves you to guide you a little.

loli23's profile photo
loli23
06/05/2021 4:57 p.m.

@loli23 Thank you, and the truth is that those meals and simple are appetizing are appetizing.Mine also has 5 and except the carrots the rest the truth that eats them without complaining, it is clear that a child like this is put on a pizza and a plate of vegetables and the latter throws it to you by the head 😂.

saitam's profile photo
saitam
06/05/2021 5:08 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.