{'en': 'DIABOX Measure Bluetooth values', 'es': 'Diabox medir valores por Bluetooth'} Image

DIABOX Measure Bluetooth values

25mar2000's profile photo   10/04/2021 10:18 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@meginer when the sensor I wait for 60 min and free passthen I reinstall Diabox on top, I give scan and step on the sensor.He recognizes it and does not disconnect again.
It works for me like that.I have a Samsung A52s 5g

Ok, he did not do it exactly so but only scanned with free once the time passed, and then reinstated Diabox.I will do so the prox time to see Q al.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/21/2022 1:12 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I will also do it as you have explained now @ruthbia, to see if it measures me from the beginning.
Thank you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/21/2022 5:30 p.m.

@Ruthbia, I just did, and it has worked !!:)

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/03/2022 9:07 p.m.

Please from where to reinstall Diabox?
Bluetoob works sometimes yes and sometimes not, but I can't find the cause.

Solman's profile photo
Solman
02/21/2023 7:26 p.m.

@Solman in the Borra Cache and data application, it is made from mobile settings, the application is restarted.
Before doing it, do a data back-up and then import them.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/22/2023 6:49 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

What is the last Dra Diabox version to make the Blutooth work?

Solman's profile photo
Solman
02/23/2023 12:05 p.m.

They have just updated FreeLink to version 2.8.4 to solve the problems with Android 13.

Update, let's see if it is true that they have solved the connection problems.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/23/2023 1:28 p.m.

Sandman said:
just update freeLink to version 2.8.4 to solve the problems with Android 13.

It works worse to me, gives a signal request failure.

Migue's profile photo
Migue
02/23/2023 9:22 p.m.

migue said:
sandman said:
just update freeLink to version 2.8.4 to solve the problems with Android 13.

It works worse to me, gives a signal request failure.

I don't know.I don't have Android 13 so I can't think.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/24/2023 9:33 a.m.

I am also with the problems that do not notify me LibreLink and the Diabox disconnects

Dragmire's profile photo
Dragmire
02/24/2023 6:14 p.m.

What version of the Diabox app worked for me?
I have already updated freeLink usigue diabox without reading by BloutoBh
I appreciate help

Solman's profile photo
Solman
02/24/2023 7:17 p.m.

Solman said:
What version of the Diabox app worked for me?
I have already updated freeLink usigue diabox without reading by BloutoBh
I appreciate help

I use the February 2022 version. It is the one that goes best.

Within a couple of hours I have a sensor change.Fear gives me.The first two days are absolute madness: continuous disconnections, reading failures, ect ...

Tonight I may not stick an eye.

From the third or fourth day it stabilizes and does not usually give problems until the end of its useful life.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/24/2023 7:23 p.m.

I have a sensor change, in half an hour or less it works for me.What I do is the following: Quito Diabox of the background, scan the free, I wait for the warm -up time, before scanning with free I have allowed access to mobile devices in LibreLink.
Cdo is already spending the time, scanning with free and then with Diabox and I already removed the access permit to close devices for free.It does not usually work at the first, it is clooded in Diabox, what I do then is to install the same version of Diabox on top and I scanning again with Diabox, if not to the second, to the third it usually connects me, it is rare that I latemore than an hour.It also depends on the mobile, now I have a Samsung and it does not take me just and almost never disconnected, before I had a Xiaomi and I was doing well but it was more disconnected and it took longer to hook with Diabox.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/24/2023 11:43 p.m.

It gives me erratic measures the first 18 hours, then well.
I put it 12 hours before activating it, when it expires according to Abbott but Diabox continues to work with him exhausted.
Active with the reader, then I pass the freeLink app (which has no alarms because they are annulled when activating the sensor with reader) and clean diabox data from mobile settings (so as not to lose the historic I do a back-up).
At 60 min he entered Diabox, links the sensor, I identify and charge the back-up, and Vòila, up to 14.7 days.

If you use Diabox, FreeLink's alarms do not make sense.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2023 10:07 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I give me erratic measures the first 18 hours, then well.
I put it 12 hours before activating it, when it expires according to Abbott but Diabox continues to work with him exhausted.
Active with the reader, then I pass the freeLink app (which has no alarms because they are annulled when activating the sensor with reader) and clean diabox data from mobile settings (so as not to lose the historic I do a back-up).
At 60 min he entered Diabox, links the sensor, I identify and charge the back-up, and Vòila, up to 14.7 days.

If you use Diabox, FreeLink's alarms do not make sense.

I don't know why but the diabox signal loss alarm does not go a while ago.

Hipo-Hiper alarms do work.

I have no idea of ​​the reason, since it is happening with the last 2 or 3 sensors.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
02/25/2023 11:19 a.m.

Yosolo use glycemia alarms, the rest none and at night I inhibit them so that they do not sound.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/25/2023 11:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Today: Sensor change.There is no way to get the icon to calibrate.I put the word Godmode and nothing at all.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/25/2023 12:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

legeretxu said:
25mar2000 said:
good, someone who works the diabox to measure the values ​​by bluetooth every five minutes can explain the steps to do so?
I understand that it can be done without bubble using the Bluetooth of the device itself but I can not work so that I have come to the conclusion that I am doing something wrong.
I have removed the battery savings for application and I think you have all the permits you need but still the value is not updated unless I look at it with the NFC, someone knows that I am doing wrong or if you have to configure somethingIn the app itself to read it.
Thank you very much in advance

Now read every minute for Bluetooth.Look to see if you have the latest version first.

For the rest once everything is configured (read every minute, capillary manual calibration or not, upper and lower limits, alarms, etc) you have nothing to scan (sometimes on several occasions for link) and you piece to read by Bluetooth eachMinute

Hello.In Diabox where is "Reading every minute" configured?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
05/04/2023 5:39 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

ricki21 said:
today: sensor change.There is no way to get the icon to calibrate.I put the word Godmode and nothing at all.

Clean data and restart

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2023 7:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

matrix said:
readretxu said:
25mar2000 said:
25mar2000 said:
good, someone who works the diabox to measure theBluetooth values ​​every five minutes can explain the steps to do it?
I understand that it can be done without bubble using the Bluetooth of the device itself but I can not work so that I have come to the conclusion that I am doing something wrong.
I have removed the battery savings for application and I think you have all the permits you need but still the value is not updated unless I look at it with the NFC, someone knows that I am doing wrong or if you have to configure somethingIn the app itself to read it.
Thank you very much in advance

Now read every minute for Bluetooth.Look to see if you have the latest version first.

For the rest once everything is configured (read every minute, capillary manual calibration or not, upper and lower limits, alarms, etc) you have nothing to scan (sometimes on several occasions for link) and you piece to read by Bluetooth eachMinute

Hello.In Diabox where "Read every minute" is configured?

In Settings:

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/04/2023 7:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.