{'en': 'DIABOX Measure Bluetooth values', 'es': 'Diabox medir valores por Bluetooth'} Image

DIABOX Measure Bluetooth values

25mar2000's profile photo   10/04/2021 10:18 p.m.

Hello good,

Anyone who works the Diabox to measure the values ​​by Bluetooth every five minutes can explain the steps to do so?

I understand that it can be done without bubble using the Bluetooth of the device itself but I can not work so that I have come to the conclusion that I am doing something wrong.

I have removed the battery savings for application and I think you have all the permits you need but still the value is not updated unless I look at it with the NFC, someone knows that I am doing wrong or if you have to configure somethingIn the app itself to read it.

Thank you very much in advance.

25mar2000's profile photo
25mar2000
10/04/2021 10:18 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, for you to connect you have to give NFC Scan, in the state state section, and put it in the sensor, such as the glycometer or the freeLink app, as soon as it recognizes it, it automatically measures without bubble.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/06/2021 8:59 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

For a few days it does not work with the iPhone.That is your problem.
All the best

mamipe's profile photo
mamipe
10/07/2021 1:33 p.m.

mamipe said:
For a few days it doesn't work with the iPhone.That is your problem.
ABOOBUENAS HEALTH, someone who works the diabox to measure the values ​​by Bluetooth every five minutes can explain the steps to do it?
I understand that it can be done without bubble using the Bluetooth of the device itself but I can not work so that I have come to the conclusion that I am doing something wrong.
I have removed the battery savings for application and I think you have all the permits you need but still the value is not updated unless I look at it with the NFC, someone knows that I am doing wrong or if you have to configure somethingIn the app itself to read it.
Thank you very much in advance

Do you have iPhone or Android?
If you have iPhone, Diabox is not going, Apple claimed and it is not possible, the people of iPhone are trying to do it with Xdrip ios I think it is ,.There is a page on Telegram.
If you have Android if you can but it takes to connect three or four hours according to the sensor.You have to remove the Bluetooth from LibreLink and also the alarms and escapes and it is usually connected.Two or three hours.When you get crossed out you keep scanning until a MTO that begins to send continuous data comes.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
10/07/2021 4:40 p.m.

meginer said:
mamipe said:
for a few days it has not worked with the iPhone.That is your problem.
ABOOBUENAS HEALTH, someone who works the diabox to measure the values ​​by Bluetooth every five minutes can explain the steps to do it?

If you have iPhone, Diabox is not going, Apple claimed and it is not possible, the people of iPhone are trying to do it with Xdrip ios I think it is ,.There is a page on Telegram.
If you have Android if you can but it takes to connect three or four hours according to the sensor.You have to remove the Bluetooth from LibreLink and also the alarms and escapes and it is usually connected.Two or three hours.When you get out, you keep scanning until a MTO that begins to send continuous data comes.

Hello
I have this same problem, I have Android and Diabox worked well for me, but tonight it has stopped working every five minutes and only NFC function

I have tried everything, but I can't get the readings again
Does anyone know how to help me?

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
02/03/2022 7:23 p.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

pimbri said:
meginer said:
mamipe said:
mamipe said:
for a few days ago it does not work with the iPhone.That is your problem.

If you have Android if you can but it takes to connect three or four hours according to the sensor.You have to remove the Bluetooth from LibreLink and also the alarms and escapes and it is usually connected.Two or three hours.When you get out, you keep scanning until a MTO that begins to send continuous data comes.

Hello
I have this same problem, I have Android and Diabox worked well for me, but tonight it has stopped working every five minutes and only NFC function

Many times nothing happens and without doing anything, it has ever taken more than a day although it is not usual.
What I do is that when I change the sensor, active with LibreLink and at the warm -up time, delete Diabox cache and force stop diabox, then Quito Bluetooth of E LibreLink and Fuerzo detention of LibreLink.When the time passes, scan with Diabox and until they don't start the second to go back and give continuous data, do not scan with LibreLink.It usually takes about two hours although it has ever taken longer.Cdo has taken me longer, already scanned with LibreLink and Diabox (when I already appears crossed out again with Diabox) until it is connected.
I imagine that you will have the UPDATE tab in One Minute Interval or something, if not, do not read you face minute

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/04/2022 11:35 a.m.

pimbri said:
meginer said:
mamipe said:
mamipe said:
for a few days ago it does not work with the iPhone.That is your problem.

Hello

I reinstall Diabox on the current version.He does an update in 30s and read Diabox again.It happens to me as long as replacement sensor.I do not erase cache or anything.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/09/2022 8:53 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
pimbri said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
mamipe said:
mamipe said:
mamipe said:
mamipe said:
For a few days it doesn't work with the iPhone.That is your problem.

Hello

I reinstall Diabox on the current version.He does an update in 30s and read Diabox again.It happens to me as long as replacement sensor.I do not delete cache or anything.

Uninstal and reinstall diabox every time you change your sensor?
And I read you soon? I have ever had to do it because I had a problem but of course not every when change of sensor, and I have done it, it takes a long time to start giving continuous medicine, I imagine that it will also depend on the mobile, I have a xiaomi

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/14/2022 1:31 p.m.

Yes, without problems.I do not uninstall it, I install again and automatically when passing it through the NFC makes the link for the Bluetooth.
It maintains the previous data and the configuration.
Try it if you have disconnection problems.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2022 9:09 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, without problems.I do not uninstall it, I install again and automatically when passing it through the NFC makes the link for the Bluetooth.
It maintains the previous data and the configuration.
Try it if you have disconnection problems.

Well tomorrow change of sensor, I will try.Reinstall the same version I understand.And does the measurement continue immediately?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/16/2022 2:43 p.m.

Automatically and puts the sensor values ​​that have not measured and are registered, it is that I forget to activate the diabox sometimes when it loses connection

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/16/2022 9:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
automatically and puts the sensor values ​​that have not measured and are recorded, is that I forget to activate the diabox sometimes when it loses connection

Well, I have done it today when I changed sensor, I have reinstated on top and does not measure me automatically, it is taking several hours to start the continuous measurement as always q.Sensor change

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/17/2022 6:39 p.m.

@meginer, I also do it as Ruthbia has said and does not measure me right away.
The last time, as it took a long time, I restart the mobile and gave me at the moment, but I no longer know if it was a coincidence or so it works.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
02/17/2022 7:49 p.m.

Let's see, I reinstall and pass the mobile over the sensor scanning, giving scan in Diabox.It never fails me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/18/2022 12:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Then I do it wrong since I reinstall and scan directly without giving scan.
@Ruthbia, the next sensor will do so.Thank you.

Anaisabel
02/18/2022 4:05 p.m.

@Anaisabel you can give Scan at any time.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/18/2022 9:57 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Let's see, I reinstall and pass the mobile over the sensor scanning, giving scan in Diabox.It never fails me.

I do that too but I don't get right away.Let's see, I start a new sensor, I wait for the warm -up time, and then scan with LibreLink and then reinstall Diabox and scanning with Diabox.Do you do so?Or after the warm -up time, re -installed diabox and escapes with diabox without having scanned with free?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/19/2022 8:24 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@anaisabel you can give scan at any time.

If I know that, I understood that the first time it should be done by giving Scan.

Anaisabel
02/19/2022 9:16 p.m.

25mar2000 said:
good, someone who works the diabox to measure the values ​​by bluetooth every five minutes can explain the steps to do it?

Now read every minute for Bluetooth.Look to see if you have the latest version first.

For the rest once everything is configured (read every minute, capillary manual calibration or not, upper and lower limits, alarms, etc) you have nothing to scan (sometimes on several occasions for link) and you piece to read by Bluetooth eachminute

Leyretxu's profile photo
Leyretxu
02/20/2022 11:06 a.m.

@meginer When the sensor is active, I wait for 60 min and free passsensor.He recognizes it and does not disconnect again.
It works for me like that.I have a Samsung A52s 5g

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/21/2022 12:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.