{'en': 'Has anyone removed the continuous glucose sensor by psychological pressure?', 'es': '¿Alguien se ha quitado el sensor continuo de glucosa por presión psicológica?'} Image

Has anyone removed the continuous glucose sensor by psychological pressure?

DiabetesForo's profile photo   06/10/2021 4:39 p.m.

How good @regina!
You'll see that you would say 8 with certain meals.
Patience with the change of slow, it meant 15 days of madness

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/07/2021 12:13 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia, thanks for the moods!
When we changed NPH to Lantus, it was a tremendous month, until we found a dose and schedule, but it changed our lives and came in time to go to study away from home with freedom of schedules and without the danger of the hypos of the night.
The slavery of the NPH was very large.
Let's see if now manages to wake up better, because the lantus there are days that falls short and wakes up high.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2021 1:05 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Is there any app to improve measures with an iPhone mobile?
I had seen a video that explains how to install an application .. I don't know if it is worth that mobile ...

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/07/2021 2:29 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

Good day.I have removed the densor for a month.It was very bad and was stressed very aware of the sensor that worked badly.It helped me.It is not ideal but I enjoyed outings without being pending.Moreover, the first day is closed so I correct and turn it off especially if I'm going out.I measure myself as, I correct and I return home I turn it on.I spend better and enjoy.I hope it serves you.It affects me, it lowers me.

marcela's profile photo
marcela
07/07/2021 4:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

regina said:
is there any app to improve measures with an iPhone mobile?
I had seen a video that explains how to install an application .. I don't know if it is worth that mobile ...

Diabox @regina, makes the sensor a continuous monitor and there is application for iOS.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/08/2021 3:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks, @ruthbia, I already found it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/08/2021 6:34 p.m.

... Uff For all the messages I read, they put a little stressed hahaha, well, after 37 years with DM 1 and having my fingers well crushed, today about 18:30 they put the patch, button, free freestyle 2, ... the feeling of wanting to prick it there, to see if this, I know that it is not 100% to the usual, because it has something confused, but hey, I will continue to pass the pot this as I have always done with myGlucose tests with my fingers, in short, I've been without feeling the skewer between fingers and the truth, the fear of not being controlled really does not take away the desire to make me a capillary, well greetings

Bit_0's profile photo
Bit_0
07/08/2021 11:36 p.m.

DM 1 desde 1983
Novorapid
Lantus
... Freesstyle libre 2 08/07/2021 18:30

I remain the same, although 10 days ago I changed the sensor and the values ​​are quite approximated to those of the glucometer, I cannot at least 2 times a day stop looking in blood as I am.
I guess radically change a custom of many years, it costs.
In October I have a visit with the endocrine, but if I see that it does not ask me analytical because it prefers to guide the free, of course I take it off and I continue with my life as I have been doing more than 38 years.
Since March I had the gyrose at 6.1 I have no idea how I will be.
@Regina you will see that your daughter Tresiba will work very well.I used Lantus and I have noticed that I do not even make hypos at dawn and that it covers more than 24h.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
07/13/2021 6:41 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.