A lot of doubts

Websquirtle's profile photo   12/04/2021 1:27 p.m.

Good morning:

I already introduced myself telling my case so now I have to ametraloos with doubts, they are of diverse topics but for not putting a thread here and there I prefer to put everything here, if it is not the correct way I feel, I am recently landed and learning in allThe senses.

43 years, diagnosed with diabetes after an analytical with 298 on an empty stomach, for the moment the only metformin treatment 2 times a day, during the first half week and then one, control of food and exercise and repetition of analytics in 3 months.

First, I have been told diabetes without furtherof insulin that I have or to inform myself about how to manage the disease. Should I contact the family doctor again to lead me to an endocrine?Or should I look for my life on my own?Does anyone in Madrid have any good reference in this regard?

-If who referred me to a nurse who told me many things above and told me to exercise and gave me a diet of 1750 calories that generates many doubts because it includes fruits without discriminating those that have more or less sugar and even pastaOr rice that I have read in several threads are foods to avoid for diabetics, I also asked him about milk if he had to be skimmed and told me that it could also be semi, I don't generally be the part of the food generates many doubtsBecause the doctor also told me that it was not necessary to weigh food so I really don't know how I am going to adjust to a diet with certain amounts to an ojimeter.

-The doctor also told me that it was not necessary for the moment glucose measurements, but of course, this generates a doubt, how do I know that I am improving?How do I know if I get the glucose in the range?Simply because I will feel better?Because 3 months of uncertainty until the next analytics seem too many to be giving my head about whether you are doing things well or not.I understand that there are things like tiredness or muscle weakness that they should improve but I would not have to have to be aware of things that may be for diabetes or because I have taken a cold.

-Tema exercise, the nurse told me that if I could not do anything other than to go an hour, but that is also impossible today, I have a static bicycle at home that I could use but where are the daily limits?How do I assure me that I do not upload me after the exercise or do I control the amount of exercise so that it does not happen?

-Tema metformin, I asked them for possible side effects and told me that nothing, but the prospect says otherwise, for now I have not noticed much but the truth is that I only have half and a half, but I am also taking ibuprofen and paracetamol for anotherthing and they didn't tell me anything about the possible contraindications although sailing on the web seems to have not.

-For my own tranquility and to bring control, would it be a good idea that I did to me with a glucometer?I do not talk about controlling it several times a day but maybe once a day or every two days to follow the evolution and see how the thing is going, if so, where to buy it in the pharmacy?Any particular recommendation?

Forgive me the assault, there are many things and I am sure that I leave many others but right now these are the ones that have come to mind, I hope you can guide me a little and thank you in advance for your time and your patience.

Websquirtle's profile photo
Websquirtle
12/04/2021 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good morning.I am type 1 so the same with pills is a bit different ... ask for a glucometer and throw your nurse, and get at least four controls a day, especially before meals and at two times (one day before and another after, For example).If you are high before eating, take the medication and wait a bit, if you are at two hours, you need more doses.Normal exercise, it is not a matter of killing on the bike.Do not exercise if you have more than 250, you have to lower it with medication, and it would also be convenient for you to check the ketone bodies.I repeat that this is basically with insulin, the same with pills is different ...

Antonio200's profile photo
Antonio200
12/04/2021 2:21 p.m.

The paracetamol falsifies the results of glucose by increasing them, I repeat you, ... in a public or private way that you diagnose and give you an appropriate treatment to the type of diabetes that you have, I can and two years and 3 endocrine, by the way, by the way the uncertainty andStress increase blood glucose
If it is not prescribed, buy glucometer and strips on the Internet, pharmacies is a robbery
Make static bike until the ass tells you enough, rest and keep doing, you put it on you and more if you can't walk
Glucometer control should be in the morning on an empty stomach, .... 2 h.After breakfast to know that it is good for you and not, the same at noon and the same at night, I bone 6 punctures and some at dawn to see how the dawn effect is going and write it all
And until you have clear type of diabetes and treatment, forget about bread, integral or not, potato, integral rice or not and integral pasta or not and any other food that carries sugar

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/04/2021 3:28 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Hello.
I'm going to give you my opinion.Maybe I am very radical and I like to have everything under control, if you are so, if not, do not pay attention to me.
They did give me glucometer (I was 386 on an empty stomach) and although they thought it was type 2, they sent me metformin and slow insulin tb to go down those high levels and then it was supposed that with metformin I would only keep me.I was supposed to have a strip a day, but my brother who is type 1 told me that the logical is before and after meals.Total, that made me more and of course, I did not get the strips.I had to buy and it was € 47 for 50 strips, a fortune.Then I bought a glucometer at Amazon making sure that the price of the strips was reasonable.I could see that more or less results coincided with the Social Security, but the strips cost me much less, like the third or fourth part.TB in Aliexpress are super cheap.The measure is usually in mmols instead of in milligrams, but it is multiplying the result by 18 and you already have it.I have one and it's going very well.And they cost me 100 strips like € 15.
I had to insist a lot to send me to the endocrine.My brother said that for that, he is the one who tells you type of diabetes and in the end I got it.
What will tell you if you are type 1 or 2 is an antibody test in type 1 that destroy the beta cells of the pancreas and it stops working.In my negative case, type 2.
But another important test is the peptide c.Measure the pancreas reserves, that is, whether it works or not.In most type 2 it works, it generates insulin but there is resistance of the body and therefore they send you metformin that makes you more sensitive to insulin.In my case it was seen that the pancreas is almost exhausted, I do not generate almost insulin with what I need external insulin, it is not worth only with metformin.Those tests are sent by the endocrine.
In the end, my brother's advice bought the free freestyle sensor2.It is worth € 60 every 14 days, I understand that it is money, but it is wonderful to see continuously how your glucose levels go up and down with what you eat, exercise, etc.It has failures but in general is what makes me today to have diabetes under control.It is worth allocating that money to that and removing it from other things, but I repeat, it's just my opinion.But it gives me a lot of peace of mind and tranquility is priceless.But of course, I live alone, I put insulin and I can have dances from which an alarm warns me and thanks to that I am calm.
You may not be necessary.But at least I would buy me a glucometer, although you ask for one and give it to you, but if you prescribe only one strip a day they will be very expensive and better that you look for another on your own.
When you control yourself, you are seeing which meals are better and worse (that the same thing happens to us).
Apart I recommend that the meals of hydrates: pasta, rice, potatoes ... you leave them in the fridge and commas the next day (heating them, it does not have to be cold).I am doing very well.Put on Google "resistant starch" and you'll see what happens.When cooling, much of the starch that becomes glucose becomes resistant starch, a kind of fiber and goes up much less.
Regarding exercise, it will never do badly.It can give you a downturn if you are putting insulin, but it is not your case.The more you do the levels more.And yes, walking is the best.Force exercises you can upload them, but that's another issue
And the food, well, I can eat pasta, for example, but I have seen that half of the amount that before.The amounts are very important.
I would ask you if you are left over.In that case it may be that excess fat causes you to be resistant to your insulin and that is why glucose raises you.In that case losing weight, eating well, exercising and with metformin you would becontrolled.
In my case I do not have weight, which gave a clue that my problem was not insulin resistance, but that I could not produce it, as in the end it has been.
Forgive the roll, but I have learned so much in these months that I like to tell it in case it serves.
Much encouragement and here we are for what you need.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/04/2021 6:05 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Like forgive the roll, if I would have to kiss where you step on: Smile:

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me (and to all who did it before), it has helped me a lot, and I already put with another question related to food, I already took natural yogurts, I have looked and except perhaps some yogurtsGreeks I have not seen much difference in the amount of sugars that carry each other so that I do not know if I can continue to take those who were taking so far, which were natural without more.

I have also entered doubts with the theme of milk, because I have not seen substantial differences in terms of whole, semi or skimmed milk with which I do not know if it is preferable to take any of them for some other reason specifically.

And finally, sweeteners, what does it go?Are there some better than others?

As for your question if, I have plenty of kilos, I am at 1.83 and 95kg (and because I have left about 3 I understand that burning fats instead of sugars).

Thank you so much

Websquirtle
12/04/2021 9:47 p.m.

websirtle said:
as if forgive the roll, if he would have to kiss where you step on: smile:

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer me (and to all who did it before), it has helped me a lot, and I already put with another question related to food, I already took natural yogurts, I have looked and except perhaps some yogurtsGreeks I have not seen much difference in the amount of sugars that carry each other so that I do not know if I can continue to take those who were taking so far, which were natural without more.

I have also entered doubts with the theme of milk, because I have not seen substantial differences in terms of whole, semi or skimmed milk with which I do not know if it is preferable to take any of them for some other reason specifically.

And finally, sweeteners, what does it go?Are there some better than others?

As for your question if, I have plenty of kilos, I am at 1.83 and 95kg (and because I have left about 3 I understand that burning fats instead of sugars).

Thank you very much

Thank you, don't go on 😂😂😂😂 I'm glad it serves you.

The issue of yogurts and everything in general is that you have to look at the amount of total hydrates rather than the amount of sugars.For example I take some that have 5.5 gr of hydrates per 100 grams and they go quite well, they upload little to me.I guess if they walk there they will do well.
Milk the same, looks at the hydrates.The theme of the skim or not, well, if you want to lose weight try to eat less fat in general.
Sweeteners.After much reading I conclude that "the healthiest" are erythritol and Stevia PQ do not affect glucose.However, for me they are "infumable", I can't stand its flavor, so for coffee I poured out of those saccharin of the Mercadona.It has dextrose (which is supposed to be a sugar) and sodium cyclamate.The issue is that it is a gram, an amount so small that makes almost nothing affect.
You can try the Stevia powder that they sell in Mercadona.It carries erythritol.I don't like it but there are people here to take it.

Another thing.If you are left over, losing them and with diet and exercise (and the famous metformin) you can have the controlled topic, you will see.You will increase insulin sensitivity and notice in your glucose.And calm.This is little by little, a background and you will end up seeing results.

You are already telling us.

isabelbota
12/04/2021 11:21 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

From my experience, I advise you not to satisfy yourself and insist to go to the endocrine, especially if you do not evolve well with metformin.
They diagnosed me as type 2 at 42, after two gestational diabetes and prediabetes several years.I spent almost two terrible years because I did not tolerate netformin, I lost a lot of weight, I had the low tension ...
I bought a glucometer to see values ​​and it was hard for me to fight with my header and change doctor to be referred to the endocrine and see that I am type 1 lada.I started with insulin, first only Toujeo and then apidra in meals and has meant a very important change to better.
If you are an active person, without overweight and with adequate food, do not satisfy yourself.

Vicky Bu's profile photo
Vicky Bu
12/05/2021 11:38 a.m.

Diabetes 1 LADA desde enero 2018
Antes mal diagnosticada como Tipo 2
Toujeo y Humalog Junior
A1c: 6.0

I suppose there will be no better or worse, but in relation to what is commented on the glucometer this one that seems to you?At least reactive strips do not seem excessively expensive, 29.99 100 and 56.99 200.

Link U4HGJYKIOMLNG7AOIPHAZ31YYKBWOX3A2CAALGFEALW_WCB & HVADID = 471021064530 & HVDEV = C & HVLOCPHY = 9049044 & HVNETW = G & HVQMT = E & HVRAND = 58438714747427364646945 & HVTAR GID = KWD-322775939172 & HYDADCR =3438_1810034 & KEYWords = The+Better+Glucometer & QID = 163896229 & SR = 8-2-SPPONS & PSC = 1 & SPLA = ZW5JCNLWDGVKUXVHBGLMAWVYPUEYOVZGVZVDSKPBVUZNJMVUY3J5CHRLZELZELKPUEXMDMDC 5mujpuepqnk1gntbwuczlbmnyexb0zwrbzelkpuewmzq3odc4Mutnoecxqvzwslkmd2lkz2V0TMFTZT1ZCF9HDGYMYWN0AW9UPWNRUMVKAXJLY3QMZG9OB3RMB3RMB2DDBGLJAZ10CNVL #Customerreviews

Websquirtle
12/07/2021 6:05 p.m.

They are more expensive than freestyle, which are usually the most expensive
Link G & HVRAnd = 13538838664339202504 & hvpone = & hvptwo = & hvqmt = & hvdev= m & hvdvcmdl = & hvlocint = & hvlocphy = 1005411 & hvtargid = pla-530149657090 & psc = 1

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/07/2021 6:41 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

websirtle said:
I suppose there will be no better or worse, but in relation to what is commented on the glycometer this one that seems to you?At least reactive strips do not seem excessively expensive, 29.99 100 and 56.99 200.

Link amyu4hgjykiomlng7aiphaz31yykbwox3a2caalgfealw_wcb & amp; hvadid = 471021064530 & amp; hvdev = c & amp; hvlocphy = 9049044 & amp; hvnetw =G & AMP; HVQMT = E & AMP; hvrand = 5843871474273646945 & amp; hvtargid = kwd-322775939172 & am ; SR = 8-2-Spons & AMP; PSC = 1 & AMP; SPLA = ZW5JCNLWDGVKUXVHBGLMAWVYPUEYOVZGVZVDSKPBVUZNJMVUY3J5CHRLZELKPUEXMDM0MDCC5MUJPUEPQNK1GNTBWUCZLBMNEXB0ZWRBZELKPUE WMZQ3ODC4MUTNOECXQVZWSLKMD2LKZ2V0TMFTZT1ZCF9HDGYMYWN0AW9UPWNSOWNRUMVKAXJLY3QMZG9OB3RMB2DDBGGLJAZ10CNVL#CUSTERREVIEWS

100 strips € 30 is not bad (think that those of the S.Social cost me 50 strips € 47).
I'm going to look anyway and tell you if I see something that I think it's better ...

isabelbota
12/07/2021 9:22 p.m.

alberto_13 said:
are more expensive than freestyle, which are usually the most expensive
Link vpos = & amp; hvnetw = g & amp; hvrand = 13538838664339202504 & amp; hvpone = & amp; hvptwo = & amp; hvqmt = & amp; hvdev = m & amp; hvdvcmdl = & amp; hvlocint = & amp; hvlocphy = 1005411 & amp; hvtargid = pla-530149657090 & amp; psc = 1 & lt;/blockquote

It will be an offer.Mine (One Touch Select Plus) are now on supply Amazon at € 23.But when I had to buy them there were no offers and they were worth almost € 50 50 strips.
Those that websquirtle have searched are fine, 100 strips € 30.It should be verified that it is a normal price and not a special offer.

isabelbota
12/07/2021 9:26 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
websirtle said:
I suppose there will be no better or worse, but in relation to what is commented on the glycometer this one that do you think?At least reactive strips do not seem excessively expensive, 29.99 100 and 56.99 200.

Link amyu4hgjykiomlng7aiphaz31yykbwox3a2caalgfealw_wcb & amp; hvadid = 471021064530 & amp; hvdev = c & amp; hvlocphy = 9049044 & amp; hvnetw =G & AMP; HVQMT = E & AMP; hvrand = 5843871474273646945 & amp; hvtargid = kwd-322775939172 & am ; SR = 8-2-Spons & AMP; PSC = 1 & AMP; SPLA = ZW5JCNLWDGVKUXVHBGLMAWVYPUEYOVZGVZVDSKPBVUZNJMVUY3J5CHRLZELKPUEXMDM0MDCC5MUJPUEPQNK1GNTBWUCZLBMNEXB0ZWRBZELKPUE WMZQ3ODC4MUTNOECXQVZWSLKMD2LKZ2V0TMFTZT1ZCF9HDGYMYWN0AW9UPWNSOWNRUMVKAXJLY3QMZG9OB3RMB2DDBGGLJAZ10CNVL#CUSTERREVIEWS

100 strips € 30 is not bad (think that those of the S.Social cost me 50 strips € 47).
I'm going to look anyway and tell you if I see something that I think it's better ...

Well, the glycometer opinions are very varied, there is everything, but it is with 4 and a half stars.
I have an exactive (Recommended option by Amazon).The strips equal, € 100, 30.The problem I had is that they stopped selling those of my model.But well, it was so cheap that it is amortized.
Lugo I have an equal Aliexpress, which measures in Mmols (I didn't realize).It was super cheap.And what I told you, multiply the result by 18 and that's it.And TB is going very well.
Take one that is not very expensive and that has at least four and a half stars, prime, if you have it and see how.If you like that, then try and if you go badly.

isabelbota
12/07/2021 10:58 p.m.

For the glucometer, call any laboratory and send it to you for free, the business is in the strips.
I use ABBOTT and the Opium strips are not so expensive;It is more expensive to pay the sensors (which I have also been paying for them).

The most important thing is that you diagnose diabetes well.I debuted with almost 42 years in type 1;It is not so weird as I knew later and they also sent me metformin but only 5 days, I gave positive in all antibodies with a 13.6 glyc.You can go to a private doctor and that prescribes the analytics, it is not so expensive at the end of and after doubts.

The controlled feeding, that always, one day a caprichito but very sporadically.
On labels your problem is not sugar, but carbohydrates that we do not metabolize due to lack of endogena insulin.Forget about watching only sugars.All hydrates, of the type, require insulin.

Fat and protein become carbohydrates too.So if fat abuses, you will see that at 3 hours the blood glucose rises;The same with proteins.That is why they usually recommend skim milk, to reduce fat from here and there.Search Info in the "Fat-Porteine ​​Unit" forum.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/09/2021 12:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Here I come again:

I have never been hypochondriac, but you read so many things that you already doubt everything, since childhood I have had myopia, right now I wear glasses with 4 and diopter peak in one eye and 3 and diopter peak in the other, for some time to read fromToo close, such as looking at the mobile screen, I had to do something that I had never done until now that it was to take my glasses because otherwise I saw everything blurred, I packed it tired because I worked many hours in front of a computer screw, but I have recently read about diabetic retinopathy and it is something that is starting to worry, I have to say that if I take off my glasses and read closely (as what I commented before the mobile screen) I see perfectly, but even withThe glasses that is close enough cost me a lot and is like blurred (for example, I see it without problems).

It can be perfectly because the diopters have uploaded since the last review has long beenthat through public health you can spend a lot of time that Em see an ophthalmologist.I do not know if in the optics you can make some type of vision test to see if it can be for the change of diopters or by presbyopia.

Websquirtle
12/11/2021 10:42 a.m.

@Websquirle, it seems more like a problem of glasses or that you need some for close and far ...,
The eye review, if everything goes well, they do it once a year.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
12/11/2021 2:38 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Websquirle
In case it serves you, because it can also be, when they diagnosed me, that I was with a 15.9 glycDiet, exercise and metformin, in a week I was at normal levels.
And I stopped seeing well.I saw everything blurry, closely, from afar ... I didn't serve my glasses (I have a tired view).I had to put my glasses closely to see from afar.And I didn't see anything.
Total, that although I read that the lens changes in shape according to glucose and that if there are rapid changes (move from an average of 500 to 120/130 in a week, for example as in my case) it takes to adapt, I ended up in the emergency roomChristmas Day, because my doctor did not know anything about that and forced me to go.
There they did all kinds of tests and confirmed that everything was fine, which was indeed a matter of my eyes adapt to new glucose levels.
It was such a radical change that it took almost 2 months to see well at all.I was progressively fixed very little by little.
When I returned from euphoric urgencies, I called my brother who is type 1 and told me that he already knew that it was not retinopathy, that this happens with years of evolution.
So calm, it may be nothing more than the result of doing things well and lowering your glucose.And your eyes have to adapt.
However, if you want to stay calm you can go to emergencies exaggerating and look at you.
I was lucky because I went on Christmas day at lunchtime, there was not even God and they attended me very fast.
A curious Christmas day, I there alone, Lost Cegata ... 🤣🤣🤣
But how happy I left ...

isabelbota
12/11/2021 10:36 p.m.

It can be diabetic presbyopy until your glucose is regulated.
I lasted 15 days, I did not see even closely or far, in the middle and to drive it was a problem.
By diabetes they review you every year, I have asked for every 2 because my glycemic values ​​are correct and stable and it makes no sense to be graduating every year, background and other tests.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/12/2021 10:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have begun to measure myself with the glucometer and come with some question:

-Some advice not to crush my fingers?I do not know where I read that I better not prick the finger but a little on the side and it is what I do, but still hurts, but with the repetition, also even putting it in the strongest position there are times that I do not get theEnough amount of blood and I have to repeat, and if it is already annoying one more I don't tell you.

I have few values ​​yet to have a pattern, but for example on an empty stomach I have 117 yesterday and 125 today when for example I used to devise in 119 2h after dinner.Is it normal for me to get more up with what I used to?
Yesterday I had breakfast out and made the mistake with a coffee with half -navigated milk to ask me for a roasted of whole wheat bread (which was really not a toast but a piece of bread open in half), and when I was eats it gave me the impression thatIntegral I had between little and nothing and indeed when I measured 2h later I was in 179 and I was dragging the rest of the day, the subsequent variations were more or less normal but of course when parts of there it is difficult to get into the range, in short, lesson learned andIt also helps me to compare when I measure me today 2h after breakfast to see the difference.

I put the measures that I carry to see what they think, I know they are few and that they are not very representative but for getting an idea.

On Saturday I only measured it twice, before eating I had 93 and 2h after eating 115, values ​​so I understand reasonable.

Aye Domingo if I made a full profile with these values:

Fasts-117
2h after breakfast-174 (damn whole wheat bread)
Before Comer-136
2h after Comer-161
Before dinner and with 30 minutes of static bike-101
2h after dinner-119

And today I got up with 125 on an empty stomach and within a couple of hours I will have the post-desayuno reference today to compare it with yesterday.

As for the exercise of the moment I am making 30 static bike forms softly, it is not ideal but the body must be used to it and for the moment it is what I can.

Ah and one thing that I had not commented on my analytics is that I also left the cortisol, my doctor's only recommendation was that he tried not to release xD, as if one choosed when he does or not or if it were something simple to manage.

Thank you!!!

Websquirtle
12/13/2021 9:40 a.m.

websirtle said:
I started to measure myself with the glucometer and come with some question:

-Some advice not to crush my fingers?I do not know where I read that I better not prick the finger but a little on the side and it is what I do, but still hurts, but with the repetition, also even putting it in the strongest position there are times that I do not get theEnough amount of blood and I have to repeat, and if it is already annoying one more I don't tell you.

I have few values ​​yet to have a pattern, but for example on an empty stomach I have 117 yesterday and 125 today when for example I used to devise in 119 2h after dinner.Is it normal for me to get more up with what I used to?
Yesterday I had breakfast out and made the mistake with a coffee with half -navigated milk to ask me for a roasted of whole wheat bread (which was really not a toast but a piece of bread open in half), and when I was eats it gave me the impression thatIntegral I had between little and nothing and indeed when I measured 2h later I was in 179 and I was dragging the rest of the day, the subsequent variations were more or less normal but of course when parts of there it is difficult to get into the range, in short, lesson learned andIt also helps me to compare when I measure me today 2h after breakfast to see the difference.

I put the measures that I carry to see what they think, I know they are few and that they are not very representative but for getting an idea.

On Saturday I only measured it twice, before eating I had 93 and 2h after eating 115, values ​​so I understand reasonable.

Aye Domingo if I made a full profile with these values:

Fasts-117
2h after breakfast-174 (damn whole wheat bread)
Before Comer-136
2h after Comer-161
Before dinner and with 30 minutes of static bike-101
2h after dinner-119

And today I got up with 125 on an empty stomach and within a couple of hours I will have the post-desayuno reference today to compare it with yesterday.

As for the exercise of the moment I am making 30 static bike forms softly, it is not ideal but the body must be used to it and for the moment it is what I can.

Ah and one thing that I had not commented on my analytics is that I also left the cortisol, my doctor's only recommendation was that he tried not to release xD, as if one choosed when he does or not or if it were something simple to manage.

Thank you!!!

Good morning.
The values ​​are good.
It is not uncommon to wake up more than you lying down, but if in your case, what you say, 119 and 125 is the same.10/20 variations are almost nothing.
The toast is normal.In the morning everything more goes up and the bread is not very grateful, do not worry.
In case it serves you, the values ​​that according to my endo we must have are below 120 on an empty stomach and below 180 after meals.So that 174 does not come out of rank.But nothing happens to take a 200/220 time, they are things that happen.What matters is the continuum.
You keep doing things as you are going and you'll see that everything will do well.And the results that guide you are not exact science, do not obsess you.
Regarding you to click, to me on the side of outside of the little piss and the annular of the left hand is where it hurts.I have them crushed because having 10 fingers I always punish them ... 😂😂😂
Now with the cold it costs more than blood comes out.Write your hand and massen it well before clicking, to see if it is easier for you.I don't know what you have.I punctuate 1.5 (5) and I do well.
Ah!And if you discover how to avoid stress, you tell us 😂😂😂

isabelbota
12/13/2021 10:59 a.m.

Well today 2h after breakfast that has been a coffee with milk sweetened with Stevia and 2 integral biscottes I have given 138, so I already supposed it we already have guilty of yesterday: Smile:

One more thing, I've been with a permanent tidal sensation for a few days, thinking that it could be that I had the low voltage yesterday I measured it and it came out 14-7 but the result was not interpreted, I know that 14 is at the limit ofWhat would be high and 7 below what would be "normal" but I don't know if it can be something caused by metformin although it is not indicated among its side effects.

Websquirtle
12/13/2021 11:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.