A lot of doubts

Websquirtle's profile photo   12/04/2021 1:27 p.m.

@Websqusirle Important Guidelines:

- Always prick the same finger for the capillaries, if you do not end up with machacy hands.If you are right -handed, use the left hand, piss and cancel are used less and the blood drop comes out before.
- At 2 hours of any food you have to be below 180mg/dl;The threshold they usually put is 80-140mg/dl between meals.
- Variations of +/- 40 mg/dl are not considered;The magnitude ranges are measured.(example, 80-140, 160-200, 210-250, .... depending on the corrections that each one has to do)
- In the morning the body secretes glucose, prepares to face the day and that is why we usually be higher, let's eat.The integral bread has the same carbohydrates as the canal or refined flour bread, the difference is that it is supposed to be slower, but there are few real integral breads.I have changed it for protein bread, without hydrates almost.
- Without exogenous insulin, to be able to lower those 180 of breakfast, the only way you have is strong aerobic exercise: 1 -hour ride, strong static bike, run, ... something that burns calories and requires effort,but, glycemia will upload you as with weights that are muscle exercises.

With those values ​​so good that you have, you will surely be type 2;Diet, exercise, pills and control;This will avoid exhausting your pancreas and need exogenous insulin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/13/2021 12:30 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I think it is a mistake to crush your fingers to obtain very partial data, example you go to 119 and you get up to 116 who tells you that you have not been all night to 180, the only reliable value is glycosylated the rest is to crushThe fingers without you get a reliable pattern, if you are worth informing how you eat what you eat and the exercise you do and say it from experience, what happens is that my skin is very fortunately crossed

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
12/13/2021 12:42 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Does anyone use social diabetes?It is great xa to carry control but there is one thing that I do not understand, it marks me as hypos things that are not like a 104 2h after eating and I have found it where the limit is defined and if it is something configurable.

And another thing, this tomorrow after spending a little at breakfast I was in 149, I have gone to the static bike and after 30 minutes I am in 74, I have never been so low, although it is true that I almost never measured me just afterexercise, isn't it too low?I have to be careful with that?In just half an hour, 45 minutes at most I have dropped 75.

I edit with more data today, before 30 minutes of static bike 114 and then 69, I get in hiccups or very close.

Am I doing something wrong?Should I take something after xa upload it?I don't know, the subject has left me doubts, I knew that I went down xo not so much.

I edit again, today again 74 at the end and my wife telling me that it was pale, I know that exercise is good xo I no longer know if the remedy that the disease is worse.

Websquirtle's profile photo
Websquirtle
12/26/2021 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.