Hello everyone, I am new in the forum.

miguelyc's profile photo   08/20/2021 8:07 p.m.

Hello, I'm going to introduce myself.My name is Miguel and I debuted two and a half years ago, with 48 years.I do not know anyone with diabetes and, I recognize that, despite my advances, made to share experiences with other diabetics because I do not know if I am inside what is "normal" or I am fatal.I have increases, descents and a graph in the sensor that is a roller coaster.I hope to maintain a good exchange of experiences and impressions with all of you.Have a good afternoon, greetings.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/20/2021 8:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You have come to the best place, welcome

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
08/20/2021 8:41 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Thank you so much.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/20/2021 8:53 p.m.

Welcome!Do not worry sooner that you will know more people with diabetes early, because it is usually a silent disease and according to statistics we are all prone to it.
Cheer up!!!

Tgirl's profile photo
Tgirl
08/22/2021 9:22 a.m.

tgirl said:
welcome!Do not worry sooner that you will know more people with diabetes early, because it is usually a silent disease and according to statistics we are all prone to it.
Courage !!!

Thank you so much.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/22/2021 10:22 a.m.

Welcome.Surely we can share many experiences with you.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
08/22/2021 10:35 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
welcome.Surely we can share many experiences with you.

Thank you so much.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/22/2021 10:53 a.m.

@Migueyc, Welcome.Now there are several quite flat insulins, such as Toujeo or Tresiba, with which you can get
Good controls and good glucosilada, I don't know what insulin you use, but you can stabilize more.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/22/2021 7:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@Miguellyc
Welcome.
The ups and downs is normal.And the sensor gives a lot of information and sometimes overwhelm.But you ask what you want to ask that you are sure that you are not the only one that happens ...
Are you lada or type 2?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/22/2021 8:20 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
@miguelyc
Welcome.
The ups and downs is normal.And the sensor gives a lot of information and sometimes overwhelm.But you ask what you want to ask that you are sure that you are not the only one that happens ...
Are you lada or type 2?

Hello, I am type1 and I use Toujeo and Fiasp, I have changed the slow to Trebisa but I have not started with it yet.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/23/2021 6:32 a.m.

regina said:
@migueyc, welcome.Now there are several quite flat insulins, such as Toujeo or Tresiba, with which you can get
Good controls and good glucosilada, I don't know what insulin you use, but you can stabilize more.

Thanks for the welcome.I am using fiasp and toujeo.Although I have changed to Trebisa I have not started use it yet.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/23/2021 6:35 a.m.

Hi @Miguellyc.I also use Toujeo and Fiasp like you. If it does not bother you, I would like to know why they change you to Tresiba.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/23/2021 10:48 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
hello @miguellyc.I also use Toujeo and Fiasp like you. If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know why they change you to Tresiba.

I have strong and descended increases.According to my endocrine, this insulin is more powerful and flatter.I'm going to start in a few weeks because the sensors have ended and until the third week of September they don't give me anymore, and he told me that until I had a sensor I do not start putting on the new insulin.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/24/2021 9:25 p.m.

Miguelyc said:
Hello, I'm going to introduce myself.My name is Miguel and I debuted two and a half years ago, with 48 years.I do not know anyone with diabetes and, I recognize that, despite my advances, made to share experiences with other diabetics because I do not know if I am inside what is "normal" or I am fatal.I have increases, descents and a graph in the sensor that is a roller coaster.I hope to maintain a good exchange of experiences and impressions with all of you.Have a good afternoon, greetings.

Hello and welcome, here any questions that you can have insurance will help you solve.
When you make the change to Tresiba, you tell us how such.

vanessa30's profile photo
vanessa30
08/24/2021 9:58 p.m.

vanessa30 said:
Miguelyc said:

Hello and welcome, here any questions that you can have insurance will help you solve.
When you make the change to Tresiba, you tell us how.

Thank you very much, I will keep you informed.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/25/2021 6:28 a.m.

Welcome I also debut with 48 years I am Lada type (I mean 1) and here you learn many things that help you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
08/29/2021 12:32 p.m.

antonimar said:
welcome I also debut with 48 years I am a lada type (bone 1) and here you learn many things that help you

Thanks for the welcome.The truth is that it is a change to a few heights that do not expect it.How do you carry it?I do not carry it badly, I have fit it more or less well.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
08/31/2021 4:55 p.m.

I debuted with almost 42 and it is a great change.A new life but at 3 months or so normalize me and independent of the rigid guidelines of the endocrine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/31/2021 10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
I debuted with almost 42 and is a great change.A new life but at 3 months or so normalize me and independent of the rigid guidelines of the endocrine.

I am not strict with HC rations for different meals.I try to approach, or that are less, but if they are more, nothing happens.What I do is click on the right amount of insulin, with the correction factor if I need it.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
09/01/2021 8:44 a.m.

@Miguellyc I debuted with 47 years and I can't deny that at first it affected me a lot.I already have it normalized and I carry it well, but it is a change that puts your life up your life, there is no doubt.But courage, you will soon have it completely internalized.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
09/01/2021 2:56 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.