Hello everyone, I am new in the forum.

miguelyc's profile photo   08/20/2021 8:07 p.m.

To debut just two months with 42 years, of type 1. And they have had to reduce insulin to 50%.So I encourage.

adrianasanz's profile photo
adrianasanz
09/01/2021 4:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Miguelyc said:
ricki21 said:
hello @miguellyc.I also use Toujeo and Fiasp like you. If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know why they change you to Tresiba.

I have strong and descended increases.According to my endocrine, this insulin is more powerful and flatter.I'm going to start in a few weeks because the sensors have ended and until the third week of September they don't give me anymore, and he told me that until I had a sensor I do not start putting on the new insulin.

I used Toujeo and Humalog but what happened to you, that at night once the effect of the fast passed, I began to climb a lot and lifted myI put 13) and the endocrine changed to three and very well, it is usually used less than with toujeo, I put on 14. Then I also changed Humalog to Fiasp, which is faster and barely makes me peak after meals.Surely that you do well with that guideline.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
09/02/2021 12:23 a.m.

meginer said:
Miguelyc said:
ricki21 said:
ricki21 said:
hi @Miguellyc.I also use Toujeo and Fiasp like you. If it doesn't bother you, I would like to know why they change you to Tresiba.

I have strong and descended increases.According to my endocrine, this insulin is more powerful and flatter.I'm going to start in a few weeks because the sensors have ended and until the third week of September they don't give me anymore, and he told me that until I had a sensor I do not start putting on the new insulin.

I used Toujeo and Humalog but what happened to you, that at night once the effect of the fast passed, I began to climb a lot and lifted myI put 13) and the endocrine changed to three and very well, it is usually used less than with toujeo, I put on 14. Then I also changed Humalog to Fiasp, which is faster and barely makes me peak after meals.Sure that you do well with that guideline.

Thank you very much for sharing your experience.Soon I start with threeiba, I'll tell you.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
09/02/2021 9:04 a.m.

Anibal Pellino said:
I recommend that you read the book Diabetes Solution of Richar K Bernsteinque deals with the theme of the Russian mountain.With my son we tried it and we are doing very well, if you want to happen to you or look for the Facebook group Diabetes low in hydrates that allows you to go down.It is worth reading it, it is not a magical cure, on the contrary it requires a lot

Thank you very much for the information.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
09/11/2021 6:29 p.m.

Miguelyc said:
anibal pellino said:
I recommend that you read the book Diabetes Solution of richar k Bernsteinque deals with the theme of the roller mountain.With my son we tried it and we are doing very well, if you want to happen to you or look for the Facebook group Diabetes low in hydrates that allows you to go down.It is worth reading it, it is not a magical cure, on the contrary it requires a lot

It is spam is a book that they sell on Amazon, eye do not weigh

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
09/11/2021 8:23 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
Miguelyc said:
anibal pellino said:
anibal pellino said:
I recommend that you read the book Diabetes Solution of RicharK Bernsteinque deals with the theme of the Russian mountain.With my son we tried it and we are doing very well, if you want to happen to you or look for the Facebook group Diabetes low in hydrates that allows you to go down.It is worth reading it, it is not a magical cure, on the contrary it requires a lot

It is spam is a book that they sell on Amazon, an eye does not weate

Thanks for the warning.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
09/12/2021 11:40 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.