{'en': 'Distribute the insulin Tresiba in 2 daily doses', 'es': 'Repartir la insulina Tresiba en 2 dosis diarías'} Image

Distribute the insulin Tresiba in 2 daily doses

marine's profile photo   01/09/2022 10:26 a.m.

Hi guys!

Well, I wanted to ask you if you have done it, why you have made it the case and what you have noticed.

Thank you!

marine's profile photo
marine
01/09/2022 10:26 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@marine reads this thread because @meginer has been trying
Link

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/10/2022 1:03 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you @ruthbia I see in those 3 pages of answers that the idea of ​​leaving Tresiba is mentioned slightly, but I have not read anything that says it has been done and what results it has ... if changing schedule.

Thanks anyway.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/10/2022 1:25 p.m.

Yes, @meginer did it and commented that sometimes it went well and sometimes not to control their night problems.I write directly and tell you your experience.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/10/2022 2:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

marine said:
hello guys because I wanted to ask you if you have done it, why you have made it if necessary and what you have noticed.

Thanks!

Hi Marine, for allusions I answer you.
I did not have a change that made me stay with two doses, they recommended it to me in another forum to try to minimize the alba effect, the first days it seems that it went well but then the same, from three in the morning I started uploading a lotSo I have returned to the beginning, I put it at night before bed at 11, what I see is that I have to have a very light dinner to try not to climb much and sometimes correct myself sie awake wings 2 and I see the arrow up.Thus, it does not usually pass on an empty stomach of 130-140 but the rest of the day is up to 110 at most.Changing hours I haven't seen differences either, this is how you better.And yet it is not entirely controlled but well, it will be hormonal, it will be a peak of protein at two or three hours of dinner, I don't know ... but it is the best option for the other that is to put a bomb, todayFor today it does not convince me.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/10/2022 6:55 p.m.

It happens to me the same, I put it on about 12 and I'm going to sleep at 100 and when it's 3-4 in the morning I get a lot 250-260 and I am very screwed to be 3-4 h with those levels of sugar,Yesterday fix it with a 10 -unlike supplement at 2 and have I lifted at 112 so applaud the rush, have you tried to climb three of Tresiba?I put 64 you

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/10/2022 8:56 p.m.

Good, thanks for answering.

Those peaks that you comment are normally due to the UGP.I do Keto diet and that for me is the order of the day proves one day to dinner only vegetables and see if the graphics rises the same or not ... and thus adjust basal.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/11/2022 8:02 a.m.

marine said:
good, thanks for answering.

Those peaks that you comment are normally due to the UGP.I do Keto diet and that for me is the order of the day, try a day to dinner only vegetables and see if the graphics rises the same or not ... and thus adjust basal.

Yes, I do not do Keto but I go down in hydrates, I imagine that is why, how do you have it to avoid that? Do you only have vegetable dinner?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/11/2022 8:26 p.m.

marine said:
good, thanks for answering.

Those peaks that you comment are normally due to the UGP.I do Keto diet and that for me is the order of the day, try a day to dinner only vegetables and see if the graphics rises the same or not ... and thus adjust basal.

Don't you get quick at dinner? Do not take anything dessert?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/11/2022 8:31 p.m.

meginer said:
marine said:
good, thanks for responding.

Yes, I do not do Keto but go down in hydrates, I imagine that is why, how do you have it to avoid that? You only have vegetable dinner?

I have not said that it always dated vegetables, I have said that you try to dinner only vegetables to rule out that your problem is that and not another.

Ceno with protein but control the amounts and proteins that do not give me so much peak ... That is based on trial and error.

I also assume many nights that I have to get up at 2-3am to correct myself

marine's profile photo
marine
01/11/2022 8:34 p.m.

marine said:
meginer said:
marine said:
marine said:
good, thanks for responding.

Yes, I do not do Keto but go down in hydrates, I imagine that is why, how do you have it to avoid that? You only have vegetable dinner?

I have not said that it always dated vegetables, I have said that you try to dinner only vegetables to rule out that your problem is that and not another.

Ceno with protein but control the amounts and proteins that do not give me so much peak ... That is based on trial and error.

I also assume many nights that I have to get up at 2-3am to correct myself

And what proteins are those who don't do so much peak?It is that it looks like that because an alba effect as soon ... yesterday was two in the morning and it was already going on.
And is it curious PQ in the rest of the meals the protein does not make me any peak, just at night?
Can you tell me what fast insulin do you use?
I know that Dr Bernstein of low food in HC recommends Tresiba split it in two to minimize alba effect and regular humulin effect.I use threeiba and fiasp.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/12/2022 3:09 p.m.

The protein must be controlled both the amount and the fat it has.You can see this management perfectly in the post of Serafín Murillo on his Instagram profile explains it perfectly with example as roasted chicken or pizza.

In my case proteins such as turkey or white fish have much less impact than chicken or pig.

I do not think that in the rest of the day the proteins do not peak what happens that surely if you move, exercise and a long etc ... do not see it coming.

I also commented here, that you would try to dinner only vegetables .. In case the problem was basal.

As a quick insulin I use Humalog (Lispro) and if you follow a low diet in hydrates or Keto, I do not believe that Fiasp is insulin more according to one with few hydrates or low glycemic index.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/12/2022 5:30 p.m.

marine said:
The protein must be controlled both the amount and fat it has.You can see this management perfectly in the post of Serafín Murillo on his Instagram profile explains it perfectly with example as roasted chicken or pizza.

In my case proteins such as turkey or white fish have much less impact than chicken or pig.

I do not think that in the rest of the day the proteins do not peak what happens that surely if you move, exercise and a long etc ... do not see it coming.

I also commented here, that you would try to dinner only vegetables .. In case the problem was basal.

As a quick insulin I use Humalog (Lispro) and if you follow a low diet in hydrates or ket

The problem I do not think it is from Basal PQ sometimes I have fasting at night and it has not risen me so
Humalog is that it takes an eternity to take effect, up to an hour, with what at two hours of having eaten I am very high, I could try Humalog only at dinner, but I do not last the effect for more than three hours, qDo you think of regular humulin, have you used it?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/14/2022 11:39 a.m.

@Meginer The normal effect of Humalog is on the 45min so ... that I see you normal ... I also take that to me.If you upload you long before those 45min check if what you eat you have a high IG or eat a lot of hydrates anymore, I don't know ...

To get an idea with the oto ... I punctuate myself as 1h: 30min after eating because initially nothing uploads to me.

Regular humulin is very old .. I don't even know if they were prescribed and would you have to wear old syringes.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/14/2022 11:43 a.m.

marine said:
@meginer The normal effect of humalog is on the 45min so ... that I see you normal ... I also take that to me.If you upload you long before those 45min check if what you eat you have a high IG or eat a lot of hydrates anymore, I don't know ...

To get an idea with the oto ... I punctuate myself as 1h: 30min after eating because initially nothing uploads to me.

Regular humulin is very old .. I don't even know if they were prescribed and would you have to use the old syringes.

The endocrine told me cdo used the Humalog, who put it 20 min before, then would I put it 45 min before?
I say about the humulin because it is the one that recommends Dr Bernstein, I know that it is very old, that's why I extrate that people from the Diabetes forum Low in HC will use it.Yes it is marketed but of course, you have to use syringes and the other option is that of the clock that is also a fattening.
I will try with the Humalog again to see.Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/14/2022 11:51 a.m.

@meginer I'm missing a little ...

If your problem is ... for what I understand ... late hyperglycemia ... why if we talk about a less fast insulin, do you talk about making a waiting time to act before?And humulin is even more than humalog

marine's profile photo
marine
01/14/2022 12:06 p.m.

marine said:
@meginer I'm missing a little ...

If your problem is ... for what I understand ... late hyperglycemia ... why if we talk about a less fast insulin, do you talk about making a waiting time to act before?And humulin is even more than humalog

Let's see, my problem is that at night, starting at 3 in the morning or it begins to rise to me when the effect of the rapid has practically passed, I do not notice that the humalog lasts longer the effect that the effect that the effect.
The rest of the day Fiasp is going great and I have no rise between food and food.
But how I have become Humalog I see that it takes to get off and I am more than 150 at two hours, with fiasp no

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/14/2022 3:05 p.m.

The three is really flat, right?Because I have been walking and I have left the house at 114, 2 h after breakfast and putting myself only 10 novorapid, and halfway I have taken a juice a banana and a sugar envelope because it was at 54 and it has only uploaded meAt 112, and it has dropped me right away 85 again and now I have eaten putting me only 6 units and I am 70 again and before eating I was at 90, I will look to see 2 h after

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
01/14/2022 3:08 p.m.

@ROGERIX, maybe you have excess slow, if you also have hypos at night
With the three well adjusted, many hydrates do not usually take over., Rather few.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/14/2022 4:53 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

meginer said:
marine said:
@meginer I'm missing a little ....

Let's see, my problem is that at night, starting at 3 in the morning or it begins to rise to me when the effect of the rapid has practically passed, I do not notice that the humalog lasts longer the effect that the effect that the effect.
The rest of the day Fiasp is going great and I have no rise between food and food.
But I have become Humalog I see that it takes to get off and I am more than 150 at two hours, with fiasp no

Well, surely what is failing is the food

marine's profile photo
marine
01/15/2022 11:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.