{'en': 'Distribute the insulin Tresiba in 2 daily doses', 'es': 'Repartir la insulina Tresiba en 2 dosis diarías'} Image

Distribute the insulin Tresiba in 2 daily doses

marine's profile photo   01/09/2022 10:26 a.m.

rogerix said:
the three is really flat?Because I have been walking and I have left the house at 114, 2 h after breakfast and putting myself only 10 novorapid, and halfway I have taken a juice a banana and a sugar envelope because it was at 54 and it has only uploaded meAt 112, and I have dropped to 85 again and now I have eaten putting me only 6 units and I am 70 again and before eating I was 90, I will look to see 2 h later

No, it is not ... it has its peaks.Online there are several graphs that show it.But from the basal it is one of the flattest yes.

If you exercise and more walk ... it has a hypoglycemic effect and you go if you go with active insulin in your body.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/15/2022 11:03 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

By the way the post was going to leave the three in 2: D: '(

marine's profile photo
marine
01/15/2022 11:04 a.m.

marine said:
meginer said:
marine said:
marine said:
@meginer I'm losing myself a little ...

If your problem is ... for what I understand ... late hyperglycemia ... why if we talk about a less fast insulin, do you talk about making a waiting time to act before?And humulin is even more than humalog

Let's see, my problem is that at night, starting at 3 in the morning or it begins to rise to me when the effect of the rapid has practically passed, I do not notice that the humalog lasts longer the effect that the effect that the effect.
The rest of the day Fiasp is going great and I have no rise between food and food.
But I have become Humalog I see that it takes to get off and I am more than 150 at two hours, with fiasp no

Well, surely what is failing is the food

I do not like without hydrates, eg, yes as a fruit but only at lunch, an acid kiwi or something that is about 8 g of HC, at breakfast as protein bread two small slices of bread that have 5 g perEvery 100, it will be about 40 g and decaffeinated with a pinch of milk that is nothing, total it will not reach 6 g of HC at breakfast.At lunch if, as something else, one day a week, as legumes, the rest vegetables and meat or fish, total at most, that may not even arrive, 12 g of HC.
And at dinner practice not as HC, those of the vegetables and already, of dessert took Greek yogurt as a medium vessel room.
Both for breakfast and lunch with perfect FIASP all day.The problem is at night.Before dinner I had 105 yesterday, I had a hard egg (2) with sugar -free vegetable pureAt three o'clock I went to bed with 115, because at three in the morning I was 145 and climbing, I did not want to correct myself in case the fast insulin had even more effect (according to prospect, Humalog there is up to 5 h but to me more than three hoursNo) and at 5, I already had 190, I already corrected with three ultra -stroke units and still at 9:30 I got up at145.
So I don't know that I do wrong.
The Tresiba I get 13 ,.I have tried until 20, I still have the early morning climb and I also have hypos during the day, so I don't know ...

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/15/2022 12:05 p.m.

marine said:
by the way the post was going to leave the three in 2: d: '(
>

The time I was, it did not help me to leave it, I did not see difference.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/15/2022 12:10 p.m.

meginer said:
marine said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
marine said:
@meginer I'm missing a little ...

If your problem is ... for what I understand ... late hyperglycemia ... why if we talk about a less fast insulin, do you talk about making a waiting time to act before?And humulin is even more than humalog

Let's see, my problem is that at night, starting at 3 in the morning or it begins to rise to me when the effect of the rapid has practically passed, I do not notice that the humalog lasts longer the effect that the effect that the effect.
The rest of the day Fiasp is going great and I have no rise between food and food.
But I have become Humalog I see that it takes to get off and I am more than 150 at two hours, with fiasp no

I do not like without hydrates, eg, yes as a fruit but only at lunch, an acid kiwi or something that is about 8 g of HC, at breakfast as protein bread two small slices of bread that have 5 g perEvery 100, it will be about 40 g and decaffeinated with a pinch of milk that is nothing, total it will not reach 6 g of HC at breakfast.At lunch if, as something else, one day a week, as legumes, the rest vegetables and meat or fish, total at most, that may not even arrive, 12 g of HC.
And at dinner practice not as HC, those of the vegetables and already, of dessert took Greek yogurt as a medium vessel room.
Both for breakfast and lunch with perfect FIASP all day.The problem is at night.Before dinner I had 105 yesterday, I had a hard egg (2) with sugar -free vegetable pureAt three o'clock I went to bed with 115, because at three in the morning I was 145 and climbing, I did not want to correct myself in case the fast insulin had even more effect (according to prospect, Humalog there is up to 5 h but to me more than three hoursNo) and at 5, I already had 190, I already corrected with three ultra -stroke units and still at 9:30 I got up at145.
The Tresiba I get 13 ,.I have tried up to 20, I still have the early morning climb and I also have hypos during the day, so I don't know ...

>

I am not a nutritionist, and writing here what you eat in one day does not indicate anything ... I have knowledge of nutrition because after 20 years with diabetes you want you not to learn ... but right now I have hired a nutritionist who is diabeticIn addition and my controls have changed so much .... that I have to be even taking insulin when I used more and also had worse control.

The forum is still an aid but cannot always replace a professional.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/16/2022 9:55 a.m.

meginer said:
marine said:
by the way the post was going to leave the threeiba in 2: d: '(

The time I was, it did not help me to leave it, I did not see difference.

Yes, you told me .. what I mean is that the thread has been distorted with other consultations that are different from the main title.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/16/2022 9:56 a.m.

Good morning
Well, I am one of those who did that test a couple of years ago and I do very well.I am thin and wanted to gain some weight.Thanks to that guideline imagined by me, and always tracking the closest with the sensor, I managed to make the weight that I never managed to do with fast insulin extras, and I find myself much better.I told my endocrine and told me that if it worked for me, go ahead.I had not written anything against anywhere.
So I am glad that this topic has emerged and here my modest contribution.marine @, if you want to know something more about my way of doing it you already do it for the private.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
01/16/2022 10:26 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

marine said:
meginer said:
marine said:
marine said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

The Tresiba I get 13 ,.I have tried up to 20, I still have the early morning climb and I also have hypos during the day, so I don't know ...

>

I am not a nutritionist, and writing here what you eat in one day does not indicate anything ... I have knowledge of nutrition because after 20 years with diabetes you want you not to learn ... but right now I have hired a nutritionist who is diabeticIn addition and my controls have changed so much .... that I have to be even taking insulin when I used more and also had worse control.

The forum is still an aid but cannot always replace a professional.

It is not a matter of being nutritionists or not, I think this is a forum in which regardless of our formation and our work, we have in common diabetes, some more tpo, others less, according to that, we put our experiences, our doubts, our doubts, our doubts,insecurities and things we don't understand.I also have a lot of diabetes, twice you, specifically 40 years, but that does not know everything and I still wondered and doubting many things that I see.Of course, nothing supplies a professional if it is needed, but for now, the decisions about my diabetes, already of greater, of course, I have been taking them on my own and then I have communicated it to my endocrine, no endocrine hasI discovered nothing that I did not know, it has ever oriented me a bit but in the end I have decided.And in question diet and specifically in low food in HC, I think we know moreWe are the majority of endocrine.
I also hired a nutritionist like you, also with DM type 1, because I needed to lose weight and there was no way, he put a diet with HC rations similar to the traditional one, lowering the calories a little and increasing the exercise a bit.There was not much change about what I already did and of course I barely lost anything.It was with the low food in HC CDO I started to lose, and I started it on my own.
When I have put what as in one day, it is an orientation, of course it is only one day, although I have to say that there is not much variation in amounts of HC or proteins or fats with the rest of the days of the week.
And I only commented by if any that makes similar food, something that may be happening or that may be incorrect, nothing more, of course without the intention of replacing any professional.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/16/2022 3:54 p.m.

Good @meginer what I have wanted to say with my comment has simply been that although you have nutrition knowledge you cannot compare to what a nutritionist can help you ...

In my case he is helping me a lot.

I will be attentive to the thread in case someone else comments on Tresiba, greetings.

marine's profile photo
marine
01/17/2022 8:19 a.m.

marine said:
good @meginer what I have wanted to say with my comment it has simply been that although there is knowledge of nutrition you cannot compare to what a nutritionist can help you ...

In my case he is helping me a lot.

I will be attentive to the thread in case someone else comments on leaving three, greetings.

Yes, but it depends, I already tell you that I had some diabetic TB and it did not go well, more of the same, less calories and more and it was not the solution, of course.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/17/2022 11:31 a.m.

marine said:
hello guys because I wanted to ask you if you have done it, why you have made it if necessary and what you have noticed.

Thanks!

Hi Marine. I tell you my experience, I changed from Lantus to Tresiba for nocturnal hypoglycemia, which does not solve, but I stayed with threeiba because it lasted more hours, the Lantus probe from it but that the morning I forgot many times to put itWhen I started using the sensors I did the test to put on Tresiba in the morning and I changed little by little, night 10, night 8 tomorrow 4 when I was at 6 and 6 I noticed that that day was perfect and followed for a month withVery good results but I followed the test and ended up putting all of the morning for 15 days and in all I had hyperglycemia from 5 in the morning so I returned to the starting pattern and I have been more than a year now. None is perfect.It is, they influence too many things, but it is the one that has worked best for me. I greet everyone.

skiman's profile photo
skiman
01/17/2022 9:41 p.m.

Good, thanks @skiman

marine's profile photo
marine
01/18/2022 8:04 a.m.

rogerix said:
The same happens to me, I put it around 12 and I'm going to sleep at 100 and when it's 3-4 in the morning I get a lot 250-260 and IFuck a 3-4 h with those levels of sugar, yesterday fix it with a supplement of 10 units at 2 and I got up at 112 so applaud the rush, have you tried to climb three of threeiba?I wear 64 you

64 units?What happened!I get between 25 and 30, depending on how the thing goes.

miguelyc's profile photo
miguelyc
07/03/2022 2:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.