{'en': 'Beta version of expired Diabox and TestFlight Code', 'es': 'Versión beta de Diabox caducada y código de TestFlight'} Image

Beta version of expired Diabox and TestFlight Code

Tam's profile photo   08/25/2021 5:41 p.m.

Hi Compis!

I have been using Diabox for more or less a year and I was delighted from life.It has more alarms, you don't have to be aware of passing your mobile through the sensor, measuring every minute, I can see glycemia in the clock ... Happy.Until a while ago.

It turns out that now, when I go to open the app from a notification or from the app icon, I get a warning that "the beta version of Diabox has expired me" ... and does not let me open it.As I have it open, I look for the app in the background and if it works correctly.But let's see when!

And I have tried to see if I could re-install it but in the testflighy it opens me directly a box that asks for an invitation code to use this app.

Has anyone happened to?Does anyone have any solution?I liked this app ...: '(

(I put screenshots that come out)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/25/2021 5:41 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

I am the same.I have entered the Nightscout Spain page in FB and it seems that it is happening to us all.

As soon as there is a novelty, I share the info that is published there.

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
08/25/2021 6:33 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

Josemibi said:
I'm the same.I have entered the Nightscout Spain page in FB and it seems that it is happening to us all.

As soon as there is a novelty, I share the info that is published there.

: '(:' (: '(:' ((

What a m ... I will also be attentive to that page.I have never entered because I don't use Nightscout but we will have to join.Thanks for commenting.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/25/2021 7:20 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Will Diabox stop working then?

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/26/2021 12:20 a.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

The developer has withdrawn the Diabox Me from TestFlight for iOS as a consequence of Abbott's complaint.

I have read this in the Nightscout Facebook group.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/26/2021 12:24 a.m.

Well, it works on Android but I have no connected to Nightscout, or anything, at home.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/26/2021 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It works perfectly, but the developer has changed the app in Apple's testflight

Link

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
08/26/2021 9:50 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I just downloaded it in this link.

Link

Josemibi's profile photo
Josemibi
08/26/2021 3:45 p.m.

Db1 desde Diciembre 2007.
Fiasp y Tresiba.
FreeStyle Libre 2

It does not work from any of those links, I suppose that because I had been using it for some time and the boundary of beta users has been reached.Will they have thrown those we carry more?It's a possibility ...

Abbott instead of demanding and complaining about what others do should learn from them and improve their app at once!:/

In the Telegram channel of Diabox put this in English, I put and translate it in case someone else has this problem:

Diaboxme Got Expired and Cannot Submit New Release at This Moment ……

Diabox Beta Now rear 10k beta users limitation.

We are now working on a big update plan:
1-Read New Diabox and Diaboxme version with accounts feature in caseing Any Data.
2-Submit Diaboxlite with multi-dev accounts to distribute diaboxlite with bubble feature only, The submit it to app store to eliminate 10k limitation and abbott comlaints
3-NFC and Free 2 All Vesion (Even Libre 3) Feature Will Be distributed via testflight only.
4-Expected Time: We Hope Submit Diabox and Diaboxme Before Next Monday, Diaboxlite Will Go After Diabox/Diaboxme Release.

Translation:
(by me ... there are any failures)

Diaboxme has expired and cannot present a new version at this time ......

Diabox Beta now reached the limitation of 10K beta users.

Now we are working on a great update plan:
1 - Release of the New Diabox and Diaboxme version with the account function in case of data loss.
2 - Present Diaboxlite with an account of several developers to distribute Diaboxlite with the bubble function only, then send it to the App Store to eliminate the limitation of 10K and the complaints of Abbott
3 - The NFC and Free 2 "All version" function (even free 3) will be distributed only through TestFlight.
4 - Expected Time: We hope to present Diabox and Diaboxme before next Monday, Diaboxlite will go after the launch of Diabox / Diaboxme.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/26/2021 5:29 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

The app is not working.I don't know if it has something to do with this, or it's something else.

My son has a teacher mobile and does not detect the sensor.So as a follower, obviously nothing appears to me.

As I have recently failed two sensors, I thought it could be that.But for now, Abbott's reader continues to read the sensor.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/26/2021 7:42 p.m.

mcnulty said:
The app is not working.I don't know if it has something to do with this, or it's something else.

My son has a teacher mobile and does not detect the sensor.So as a follower, obviously nothing appears to me.

As I have recently failed two sensors, I thought it could be that.But for now, Abbott's reader continues to read the sensor.

It "works" because I had the app in the background open and if I don't close it, I can re -enter there and continue reading the sensor that I already started.But it doesn't let me open it if I try from notifications or the icon.Come on, if I had closed it would be like your son and you:/

Tam's profile photo
Tam
08/26/2021 10:29 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Now it seems to detect it, but it offers very different values.

With this functioning, it is sad for its mission.

Because it offers changing trends that vary very fast.It is a pity because until now I had worked very well.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
08/26/2021 11:56 p.m.

Have you disconnected it from the integration platforms?At home it works well, does not fail (on Android)
Of course, you can't share the data with more users from Diabox and in LibreLink I get "disabled function";You can see info through Libreview, but it is a roll.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2021 1:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have Android and I do well, it happens to Android and the same?I have ancient version, I think it's April, I have not wanted to change it for a more recent one because I have ever done it and it has given me problems.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
08/27/2021 6:23 p.m.

Hello!So the conclusion is that now for what fails?We have to do that they update it so that we can use it more Gent?
Thanks☺️

Lorglez's profile photo
Lorglez
08/29/2021 10:46 a.m.

DT1 desde 1998, con 7 años.
Fiasp y Tresiba
FS Libre 2

Hello, I would like to settle Diabox for Android, but I do not locate where to download it.From Github it tells me that it is no longer available, and from the Bubblan website when clicking on Android I also make an error.Do you know where I could download it?And if for Android it is still working?thank you.

valky's profile photo
valky
09/19/2021 11:32 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Hello sugary compis!

I do not know how I have done it but I have again installed Diabox from TestFlight (because it is not in the appthore, you know).
At first I seemed to go to trompicones and I did not appear the data on the clock, but the next day I was already perfect and has not failed since then.Moreover, it gives me the readings much better adjusted to what FreeLink says, it seems that they are now better. "Of course, he says I have about 80 days of trial ... Let's see if that lasts or endures more, like the previous version.

No idea why he let me reinstall, how to do it (because I swear it was pure luck) and I have no idea how on Android would be because I have nothing in that operating system, I'm sorry :(

Tam's profile photo
Tam
09/20/2021 6:21 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

After using Dialbox and XDrip.Dialbox is simpler to put into operation.But neither about what XDrip provides you with.For example, seeing trend alarm by low forecast in x minutes.And a thousand more things, teacher, cloud data, very complete reports, Watch, ERC.If you use FSL2, I would recommend using the "technique" of the patching app and flying.

Martin_malaga's profile photo
Martin_malaga
12/19/2021 11:38 a.m.

By the way, something happens to me with that app, still erased the Dialbox app for weeks, Bubbla push messages continue with "rare" web directions, which I understand should not happen when it is completely erased.

Martin_malaga's profile photo
Martin_malaga
12/19/2021 11:42 a.m.

Since Diabox has stopped working on iOS it is difficult to get link for XDRIP

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
12/20/2021 2:28 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.