{'en': 'Beta version of expired Diabox and TestFlight Code', 'es': 'Versión beta de Diabox caducada y código de TestFlight'} Image

Beta version of expired Diabox and TestFlight Code

Tam's profile photo   08/25/2021 5:41 p.m.

Link
You open on Android
And this page is opened.
Link
In releases they have the last update

@Walky, from computer science I have no idea and my explanation is lousy, but to see if it helps you.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
12/20/2021 5:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!!

The day before Christmas Eve he "died" my Diabox (which I had not been able to install at the time ...).

But my husband, my particular dad, discovered just before the Christmas Eve dinner another app that does the same job, read the sensor without any accessory or need to bring the mobile to freestyle.

It is called Glucose Direct and is also lowered by TestFlight.I put the link:
Link

Then the use is super simple, you just have to match the sensor and then connect it.Nothing is basically giving two buttons.It also has alarms (although less) and can be postponed.It seems to me super easy to use and as useful as Diabox, I hope it serves you !!

Have happy holidays and good glutemias: wink:

Tam's profile photo
Tam
12/29/2021 5:05 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

Hello good!After the problems with Diabox for iOS (iPhone), I decided to try XDRIP.

Because it is the app of the ones I have heard most (read) speak, not counting a clear diabox.

Well, in XDrip the graph makes me a kind of saw teeth, very pronounced spikes, despite the fact that the readings are normal.I don't know what is due.I suppose the configuration options.

If you use XDRIP for iOS, could you tell me what are the optimal configuration options?

Thank you.

McNulty's profile photo
McNulty
01/01/2022 11:13 p.m.

Padre de un peque con Diabetes tipo 1
- Humalog Junior y Abasaglar
- Freestyle Libre 2 ( Glucose direct )

Well, the truth is that no idea ... the pronounced peaks I see more in the graph of the official app.In the end it is joining separate readings for a long time, it is not a constant reading, so it seems super normal there.If you make readings every minute that happens to you, it seems more weird ...

I have never tried Xdrip because the beta is already full and did not let me in ... but there is a group on Facebook, "XDrip4ios", where maybe they can answer you.Of course, in Spanish they do not usually speak;)

Tam's profile photo
Tam
01/02/2022 2 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Hello tam,

Are you still using Glucose Direct?How does it work for iOS?Thank you!

tam said:
Hello !!

The day before Christmas Eve he "died" my Diabox (which I had not been able to install at the time ...).

But my husband, my particular dad, discovered just before the Christmas Eve dinner another app that does the same job, read the sensor without any accessory or need to bring the mobile to freestyle.

It is called Glucose Direct and is also lowered by TestFlight.I put the link:
Link

Then the use is super simple, you just have to match the sensor and then connect it.Nothing is basically giving two buttons.It also has alarms (although less) and can be postponed.It seems to me super easy to use and as useful as Diabox, I hope it serves you !!

Have happy holidays and good glutemias: wink:

maravermj's profile photo
maravermj
03/10/2022 12:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @Maravermj!Forgive for having taken to answer, I hadn't even heard about the message: o

Yes, I still use the Glucose Direct in iOS and it works great.In addition, if you have any problem, there is a group on Facebook where the Creator of the app is, which seems to me that it is also DT1, and you can ask you directly (speak in German I think, but live the Facebook translation function!).If you put Glucose Direct in the search engine you already get the group, you have a profile photo the same logo as the app.

Sometimes the sensor change day costs him to hook the glucose well, but immediately catches rhythm.And it can be calibrate with a capillary measurement like other apps of this style (the officer does not leave:/)

I hope it serves you the info!

Tam's profile photo
Tam
04/02/2022 6:41 p.m.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.