{'en': "Hello, I'm new and I want to introduce myself", 'es': 'Hola, soy nueva y quiero presentarme'} Image

Hello, I'm new and I want to introduce myself

Ensalada's profile photo   01/19/2022 10:36 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@casssie welcome !!!
Do not stop doing what you like, if you like to walk, simply go down the basal to avoid hypoglycemia and always carry with you sugar, caramelos, jelly beans, glucose envelopes, ...

When debuts it is normal not to get out of the diet and measure everything, but at 3 months you "independent" and start trying.Especially if it is on honeymoon.

Ask what you want, we are to help us.

Thanks and thank you !!No, I don't know what honeymoon is, I have met a dad that he should be because he has 1, but now he is only with the slow and very normal values ​​even sometimes eating a pizza.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:56 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

salad said:
pachi65 said:
well welcome be, to me tb tb me somewhat older, two years ago and with the covid debuté, I do not give itMore turns it was as a result of the Covid or because life is capricious and touched me with its wand.You learn a lot about essay - Error, it is so, each person, a world.

Thanks, Pachi.I am very interested in your case.I spent a "Chichinabo" covid in September 2020 and I had debuted in September 2021, although since June I already noticed symptoms.Given that I have not taken anything at all from that minicovid, can it have been the trigger?I would love to know your experience.My endocrine does not relate it, he says that he has not observed an increase in cases from the pandemic, but I would like those we have debuted after having passed the Covid we will tell our story to see if we identify any pattern.
Nothing will change, it's simple curiosity.

Greetings and as first message, I just wanted to expose my case.Covid in February and diabetes 1 fulminant month and a half later.I'm still learning everything that this entails, but I would like to launch a question about whether anyone knows if these fulminant diabetes after passing Covid are being investigated, or at least if there is any group or whatever you are worrying about it.

DELA1082's profile photo
DELA1082
07/17/2022 11:38 p.m.

dea1082 said:
salad said:
pachi65 said:
pachi65 said:

Thanks, Pachi.I am very interested in your case.I spent a "Chichinabo" covid in September 2020 and I had debuted in September 2021, although since June I already noticed symptoms.Given that I have not taken anything at all from that minicovid, can it have been the trigger?I would love to know your experience.My endocrine does not relate it, he says that he has not observed an increase in cases from the pandemic, but I would like those we have debuted after having passed the Covid we will tell our story to see if we identify any pattern.
Nothing will change, it's simple curiosity.

Greetings and as first message, I just wanted to expose my case.Covid in February and diabetes 1 fulminant month and a half later.I'm still learning everything that this entails, but I would like to launch a question about whether anyone knows if these fulminant diabetes after passing Covid are being investigated, or at least if there is any group or whatever you are worrying about it.

Hello!!My endocrine has told me that I should carry it in genes (although I don't have any familiar known), but I did not rule out that an infection as important as the Covid would have triggered me.I honestly do not think they are investigating anything, they give it as "it happened to you and that is what there is" .... I know people that Covid has left as sequelae: tachycardia, unbearable pain in the left arm that makes it impossible to make normal life,Another that has also debuted with DBT1, pains of horrible heads, ... the diabetes one more .... I had my totally normal analytics a year.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/18/2022 11:47 a.m.

@Dela1082 The explanations of the DT1 are varied.
They told me the same as @Cassie, it is born with the predisposition to certain diseases, including genetic, and as life passes, some develop and others do not.
In the case of the DT1 it seems that the immune system attacks the pancreas at a given time (which do not know doctors which) and while the pancreas resists, years and years, until there comes a time that is so weak that with an infection with an infectionAnyone, when multiplying all antibodies massively, end the beta cells and stop producing insulin.
As as a child, more infections are taken as normal for it to appear in childhood, hence it is called "Child Diabetes", but in recent years there are greater debuts and new variants: Lada, Moddy .... until 8 as I readbit.

I debuted with an urine infection (which I did not know that I had) and a week I had candidosis that I did not know what it was because I have not gone to the doctor or as a child or after until I started working and they made me the medical examination (and my first blood analytics!).Come on, he was a healthy person, healthy until at 41, Zasca, DT1 Lada.
Now I go to the doctor and nurse for everything that I have not been before ...... haaaaaaaarrrrrrta I am

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/18/2022 2:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Welcome to the world that it touches today.

Like your debut with severe diabetic acidosis.After months badly diagnosed as DM 2, and with many symptoms in recent months such as thirst, tiredness, urinating weight loss a thousand times, drinking more than five liters a few days, seen tired since I got up, dizziness, irritability, etc ...
It debuts with 46 after a week admitted to the emergency room of the Gregorio Marañón Hospital, which I enter more than 550 after several insulin punctures in the health center, the doctor of the center that derives me to the emergency room did not know why even with several puncturesOf insulin, the glucose did not fall from 550,.I do not know how much I arrive at the health center that I am 140 meters from home and that almost late half an hour to arrive because the ambulance did not come for me.

After a few days quite bad at home I decided to go, do not make the brute as I did, they had to help me download a stairs plant after several days in bed with pains such as a nephrotic colic, without eating and based on metamizol of aGram, as if they were candies.
Well luck and mess.That little by little you will learn more from the people here than from the endocrine.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
07/18/2022 4:57 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.