{'en': "Hello, I'm new and I want to introduce myself", 'es': 'Hola, soy nueva y quiero presentarme'} Image

Hello, I'm new and I want to introduce myself

Ensalada's profile photo   01/19/2022 10:36 p.m.

Hello!!I present myself, I am from Zaragoza, D1 of honeymoon since September 2021. I was diagnosed after requesting a complete analytical in August why I was very exhausted.And since then I am very helpless with the doctors and let's not say with the nurse of my endocrine, that nothing splices me but does not stop barking.In January they put me the freestyle 2 and I discover that they give me hypos when I am asleep.Before all this, I woke up sleepy to eat without knowing it, now I wake up the sensor.Come on, I don't sleep anymore.And it begins to spend physical and emotional invoice, because my couple also suffers.My family does not stop giving me advice and do not realize that they still overwhelm me.I have not stopped losing weight since the month of March 2021, that 57K I have stayed in 47. I do not know, and I need a relief.By the way, I am with slow Lantus 8un.

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
02/27/2022 5:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi Naomi, don't worry that everything will be readjusted.The weight recovers very fast.
It is true that doctors give little information, but ask here what you want.I have learned a lot and not precisely for my doctor.😉
Check the hypos sleeping with glucometer because many times they are not true, they are the effect of crushing the sensor.
Think what overwhelms you and makes your life difficult and ask here.And you will see how little by little everything is normalized and your life too.You will not be the first diabetics that does not adapt 😉
Much encouragement and here we are.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/27/2022 6:18 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The weight loss is a high glucose symptom, when you have controlled it you will see how weight increases, ... as soon as you have the glycosilad?I have had

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/27/2022 7:44 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

In the last analytics at 6 with little.According to the nurse's pit bull, I am causing it to eat few carbohydrates.It is worth no longer like the whole bread bar to eat as before, but I keep eating the same as before.Two lunches, food, 2 snacks and dinner.Come on, he hit me all day in a feed

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
02/27/2022 8:20 p.m.

Ah!Well, that glycosilad

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/27/2022 8:49 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

noemí said:
alberto_13 said:
weight loss is a high glucose symptom, when you have it controlled you will see how you increase weight, ...As soon as you have the glycosilada?

In the last analytics at 6 with little.According to the nurse's pit bull, I am causing it to eat few carbohydrates.It is worth no longer like the whole bread bar to eat as before, but I keep eating the same as before.Two lunches, food, 2 snacks and dinner.Come on, I hit me all day in a feed

And do you move more?At first I lost weight, as Alberto says, for high glucose.Then controlled still losing for eating better (healthier), less quantity and doing much more exercise than he did before.But then it returns to normal.It is not only our case, in the forum I have also read other people who at first lost a lot of weight and even scared, but in the end everything ok.
The problem of most people is the opposite, gain too much.Do not worry that as soon as you control the topic you recover the weight.

The glyc in 6 and little is perfect, so much encouragement and do not overwhelm.

isabelbota
02/27/2022 8:51 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

noemí said:
hello !!I present myself, I am from Zaragoza, D1 of honeymoon since September 2021. I was diagnosed after requesting a complete analytical in August why I was very exhausted.And since then I am very helpless with the doctors and let's not say with the nurse of my endocrine, that nothing splices me but does not stop barking.In January they put me the freestyle 2 and I discover that they give me hypos when I am asleep.Before all this, I woke up sleepy to eat without knowing it, now I wake up the sensor.Come on, I don't sleep anymore.And it begins to spend physical and emotional invoice, because my couple also suffers.My family does not stop giving me advice and do not realize that they still overwhelm me.I have not stopped losing weight since the month of March 2021, that 57K I have stayed in 47. I do not know, and I need a relief.By the way, I am with slow Lantus 8un.

Hi Naomi, welcome to the "Club".We have debuted at the same time.
The sensor gives false glucose readings if you rely on it.I am becoming contortionist to be able to sleep on both sides without stepping on the cake.Those nightlife, do you confirm them with a capillary?
On the contrary, I must lie with low values ​​because around 3 in the morning I make a peak of almost 50 up.It is seen that each organism works in a way.
If you don't like how your nurse attends you, ask you to change.It is supposed to help you, with the treatment and on the emotional plane.Fortunately I have very good harmony with the nurse who has touched me.
In this forum you learn a lot, you feel understood and encourage you to participate and that someone always answers you.Courage, your indicators are very good, you can see that you control it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/27/2022 9:13 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

@"Noemí", I don't know what time you get Lantus, but if you give you hypos at night, it is much better to put it in the morning, because Lantus's last hours of performance are softer.
If you are putting them in the morning and still having hypos at night, then you will have to lower the dose of Lantus at least one unit ..
You can also lower the sensor alarm a bit and put it in 60, because normally the sensor marks less than the capillary, but look to see if it is your case
Let's see if you can sleep better.
Much encouragement, that you will dominate it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
02/28/2022 4:06 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello again.Thank you very much for all the advice you gave me.@Regina, @ensalada @isabelbota @Alberto_13, and I don't know if I forgot about someone else. You were right, my sensor whistled at night because of the sleeping position 🤦.This week it has only marked me 1vez and I mediated with the glucometer and it was not dropped 160. I have finally been able to sleep from the pull all night and have some relief.I was very desperate not to stick an eye and I was spending both physical and emotional.Thank you all for your advice, and well, see you for the forum, that surely, I will be arising as doubts arise as I enter this ballot that has touched us.

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
03/04/2022 5:37 p.m.

noemí said:
hello again.Thank you very much for all the advice you gave me.@Regina, @ensalada @isabelbota @Alberto_13, and I don't know if I forgot about someone else. You were right, my sensor whistled at night because of the sleeping position 🤦.This week it has only marked me 1vez and I mediated with the glucometer and it was not dropped 160. I have finally been able to sleep from the pull all night and have some relief.I was very desperate not to stick an eye and I was spending both physical and emotional.Thank you all for your advice, and well, we see you for the forum, that surely, I will be arising as doubts arise as I enter this ballot that has touched us.

Glad to hear it.You will see how everything is normalized.And what the forum helps us ...

isabelbota
03/04/2022 9:12 p.m.

@Ensalada I spent 6 days confined in my room by the covid (I spent the bells of the end of the year and the entrance of the year there, often start of 2022) and the day I went out to the street I realized that something was wrong because I sawI blurred, I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I have been dealing with Januvia for 3 months, lost time.One day I had to go to the hospital because I was fatal and there I was diagnosed with type 1. A year before my analytics were normal, I have no background in my family .... that if I think it has been the Covid, yes of course, orThe Tandem Covid-Vacunas.
@isabelBota My debut was horrible, starting with the decompensation I had, not knowing what amounts and what eating well (they explained to me about the bolics past a few weeks), I saw my black future.The sensor by whistling me 4 and 5 times at dawn (false hypos) I had to be measuring me every time I woke up in blood;No one told me that if I slept on that arm I could create that problem.
I am 46 years old and 2 children of 5 and 8 who take me up, now they know that I have to have my "zen moment";They try not to fight so much among them because they know that mom becomes nervous.
I am reassured to read that there are people who have been living with it for more than 30 years andday crying and every time I hugged my children I thought it would be the last one ..... thanks for letting me be part of this family, I am sure that accompanied is better.Now I have to learn a lot and try to improve in my day to day.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
06/02/2022 1:27 p.m.

@Noemí the same thing happened to you with the sensor, I woke up a lot of times for hypos, then looked at me in blood and my values ​​were normal.But nobody warned me that I could not sleep on the arm in which I was wearing it ... Emotionally I was done dust, they barely explained anything to me at the beginning, not to mention that at home they treated me as type 2. I have lost 12 kilos, but of course my diet has taken a huge turn.Like everything heavy, such as fair hydrates ,,,, I avoid foods that make me upload picos.I really took a little fear of eating .... I don't know if those small peaks are bad in the long run (although it is still under the effect of rapid insulin that then I know it will lower them).I do not dare to exercise as I did before, because a simple 30 -minute walk makes me go down a pass .....
You have to get used to it, we have no choice ...
Do you know if there is any WhatsApp group where we can join to be able to clarify doubts or ask for opinion at specific times?Especially to those that we are in this way that we are in this .... We would do well ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
06/02/2022 1:40 p.m.

Cassie said:
@salad I spent 6 days confined in my room by the covid (I spent the bells of the end of the year and the entrance of the year there, often beginning of 2022) and the day that day thatI went out to the street, I realized that something was wrong because I saw blurry, I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I have been dealing with Januvia for 3 months, lost time.One day I had to go to the hospital because I was fatal and there I was diagnosed with type 1. A year before my analytics were normal, I have no background in my family .... that if I think it has been the Covid, yes of course, orThe Tandem Covid-Vacunas.
@isabelBota My debut was horrible, starting with the decompensation I had, not knowing what amounts and what eating well (they explained to me about the bolics past a few weeks), I saw my black future.The sensor by whistling me 4 and 5 times at dawn (false hypos) I had to be measuring me every time I woke up in blood;No one told me that if I slept on that arm I could create that problem.
I am 46 years old and 2 children of 5 and 8 who take me up, now they know that I have to have my "zen moment";They try not to fight so much among them because they know that mom becomes nervous.
I am reassured to read that there are people who have been living with it for more than 30 years andday crying and every time I hugged my children I thought it would be the last one ..... thanks for letting me be part of this family, I am sure that accompanied is better.Now I have to learn a lot and try to improve in my day to day.

Welcome, Cassie.
In this forum you learn a lot, there are very useful advice and tricks, which are not going to give you the endocrine or nurse, because they have many knowledge but not the vital experience of living day by day with this disease.
I agree that the debut is overwhelming, you don't know how to handle glycemia, insulin doses, sensor alarms, it is tremendous.Little by little, test and error, one is doing the iron control of meals, bowling, exercise, etc.
Surely you soon leave that despair and you will see that you can live with joy (and control).

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
06/02/2022 2:28 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Cassie said:
@salad I spent 6 days confined in my room by the covid (I spent the bells of the end of the year and the entrance of the year there, often beginning of 2022) and the day that day thatI went out to the street, I realized that something was wrong because I saw blurry, I went to the doctor and I was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, I have been dealing with Januvia for 3 months, lost time.One day I had to go to the hospital because I was fatal and there I was diagnosed with type 1. A year before my analytics were normal, I have no background in my family .... that if I think it has been the Covid, yes of course, orThe Tandem Covid-Vacunas.

Welcome Cassie.You will see how with time you normalize the situation.It is a roll but there is no other.And now that you are in the forum will help you a lot.I have learned a lot here and in the end you feel accompanied, which is important.Do not hesitate to ask what you need.Much encouragement.😘😘

isabelbota
06/02/2022 4:01 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Cassie said:
@salad I spent 6 days confined in my room by the covid (I passed the bells of the end of the year and the entranceFrom the year there, often beginning of 2022) and the day I went out to the street I realized that something was wrong because I saw blurry, I went to the doctor and I diagnosed me type 2, I have been dealing with Januvia for 3 months, lost time.One day I had to go to the hospital because I was fatal and there I was diagnosed with type 1. A year before my analytics were normal, I have no background in my family .... that if I think it has been the Covid, yes of course, orThe Tandem Covid-Vacunas.

Welcome Cassie.You will see how with time you normalize the situation.It is a roll but there is no other.And now that you are in the forum will help you a lot.I have learned a lot here and in the end you feel accompanied, which is important.Do not hesitate to ask what you need.Much encouragement.😘😘

One thing.I think the sport is very important, in non -diabetics and more in diabetics.Go trying to walk, putting you less insulin if necessary, but do not stop doing so.It reduces insulin needs, it is good for the heart and body in general and uploads the mood.Take something to eat and go eating if you need it, rehearsal-error until you go out with confidence but my advice is not to leave it.

isabelbota
06/02/2022 4:07 p.m.

Cassie said:
@Noemí the same thing happened to you with the sensor, I woke up a lot of times for hypos, then looked at me in blood and my values ​​were normal.But nobody warned me that I could not sleep on the arm in which I was wearing it ... Emotionally I was done dust, they barely explained anything to me at the beginning, not to mention that at home they treated me as type 2. I have lost 12 kilos, but of course my diet has taken a huge turn.Like everything heavy, such as fair hydrates ,,,, I avoid foods that make me upload picos.I really took a little fear of eating .... I don't know if those small peaks are bad in the long run (although it is still under the effect of rapid insulin that then I know it will lower them).I do not dare to exercise as I did before, because a simple 30 -minute walk makes me go down a pass .....
You have to get used to it, we have no choice ...
Do you know if there is any WhatsApp group where we can join to be able to clarify doubts or ask for opinion at specific times?Above all I do that we are in this ....

Courage, that little by little the calm is fucking this
I wouldn't stop going out.When I go out, I usually wear a juice, some fruit and cookies, and I am eating just as I see that glycemia lowers me, and if you have to stop, then stop and then continue.Do not go out with fear.

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
06/02/2022 6:41 p.m.

@Cassie Welcome !!!
Do not stop doing what you like, if you like to walk, simply go down the basal to avoid hypoglycemia and always carry with you sugar, caramelos, jelly beans, glucose envelopes, ...

When debuts it is normal not to get out of the diet and measure everything, but at 3 months you "independent" and start trying.Especially if it is on honeymoon.

Ask whatever you want, we are here to help us.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/02/2022 8:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello, I have been with her 42 of 42 that I have, do not worry now the insulins the meters and the endocrine are a past that you will take it well and any questions you know question.

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
06/03/2022 3:15 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
cassie said:
cassie said:
@salad I spent 6 days confined in my room byThe Covid (I spent the bells of the end of the year and the entrance of the year there, often beginning of 2022) and the day I went out to the street I realized that something was wrong because I saw blurry, I went to the doctor and diagnosed me type 2 diabetes type 2, I have been dealing with Januvia for 3 months, lost time.One day I had to go to the hospital because I was fatal and there I was diagnosed with type 1. A year before my analytics were normal, I have no background in my family .... that if I think it has been the Covid, yes of course, orThe Tandem Covid-Vacunas.

One thing.I think the sport is very important, in non -diabetics and more in diabetics.Go trying to walk, putting you less insulin if necessary, but do not stop doing so.It reduces insulin needs, it is good for the heart and body in general and uploads the mood.Take something to eat and go eating if you need it, rehearsal-error until you go out with confidence but my advice is not to leave it.

Thank you very beautiful !!Leados reassures me a lot ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:52 p.m.

Titimartinez said:
Hello I have been with her of 42 that I have do not worry now the insulins the meters and the endocrine are a past sure that you will take it well and any questions you know you ask.encourage

Thanks, I'm glad to know !!!:-*

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.