{'en': 'Diabox stops working', 'es': 'Diabox deja de funcionar AYUDA'} Image

Diabox stops working

pimbri's profile photo   02/03/2022 9:51 a.m.

Good morning

I present myself, I am 29 years old and for 15 days I am diabetic type 1, a week ago I started with freestyle 2

I have been using Diabox, but tonight has stopped working properly, does not make automatic measurements, if I pass the mobile through the sensor, the reading does but then the measurement crossed out with a line

I have tried to install the app again without uninstalling the previous one so as not to erase the data, but still does not work

I appreciate your help if someone would know what can happen to him and how to solve it

All the best!

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
02/03/2022 9:51 a.m.

DM1 desde enero 2022, 29 años
Novorapid y Lantus
A1c: 6% (Abr 2022)
Freestyle 2

pimbri said:
good morning

I present myself, I am 29 years old and for 15 days I am diabetic type 1, a week ago I started with freestyle 2

I have been using Diabox, but tonight has stopped working properly, does not make automatic measurements, if I pass the mobile through the sensor, the reading does but then the measurement crossed out with a line

I have tried to install the app again without uninstalling the previous one so as not to erase the data, but still does not work

I appreciate your help if someone would know what can happen to him and how to solve it

GREETING

Read the above, I have commented on another post

meginer's profile photo
meginer
02/04/2022 11:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

pimbri said:
good morning

GREETING

Hello,
I also use Diabox on my Android, lately the same thing happens to us.Sometimes it gives sensor error, and stops measuring (you get the line calling the measurement).
We fix it or restart the mobile and recess the sensor, or forcing Diabox's arrest and again scanning the sensor.
It works for us, but I can also tell you that they are temporary solutions.We have not yet found the solution to the problem.
I hope you are worth you.All the best.

Biker13's profile photo
Biker13
02/06/2022 1:56 p.m.

Good afternoon:
The same thing happens to me and I have not found any solution.
Any more idea?

Thank you so much!

epilout's profile photo
epilout
02/14/2023 6:32 p.m.

Clean cache and reinstall

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/14/2023 6:44 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have also had that problem and after many different tests and versions of Diabox, I keep the last one that is the most stable ... although the battery is eaten ...

Javirote's profile photo
Javirote
02/14/2023 10:13 p.m.

I use the beta2 version 02/2/22
Before the same thing happened to me, disconnections and did not synchronize the Bluetooth with Diabox

My solution was to remove the permission from devices near the freeLink app and since then everything perfect, I put the new sensor, scan with LibreLink, let the 60 minutes pass and scan with Diabox
In less than 5 minutes I start having readings and no disconnection during the 14 days

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
02/14/2023 10:30 p.m.

Novorapid y Lantus
Freestyle 2

Hello good afternoon I have a few days driving Diabox and I like it a lot but I have a question if you can help me.I have the version of 12/29/2022 and scan every minute so my mobile battery melts.I have read that there are enough people who use other versions that scan every 5 minutes and that extends the life of the battery.Can you tell me what version is it?Thank you

tmelchor's profile photo
tmelchor
02/19/2023 6:58 p.m.

February 2022

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
02/19/2023 7:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I use Diabox (version 02-2022) for months and I am very satisfied with its operation, although sometimes you have to insist a lot to start measuring continuously after starting each sensor.What I do recommend a lot is to have the GPS or mobile location activated so that the Bluetooth and Diabox do begin to measure continuously.Once it starts and I see that the location is already deactivated and without problem during the rest of the sensor.

domingot's profile photo
domingot
02/19/2023 10:26 p.m.

Hello, I have been using Diabox for a few days (version 2002.12.06_133) apart from the fact that it is disconnected from time to time (I fix it as you say above forcing the app) what I observe since I first passed the Diabox (the Diabox first3 days) is that my sensor, which had started with the free freeyle reader2 and where I have the alarms, has stopped receiving Bluetohh signal (red and crossed connection icon) and does not report me alarms;If you pass it to you if the glucose reads, but the alarms do not work when the Bluetooth connection does not work, has it happened to you?What could be?It looks as if the Diabox had interacted in some way with the sensor and the alarms and bluetoohh theme does not work.Greetings and thanks for your valuable contributions

sugarluis's profile photo
sugarluis
02/22/2023 11:39 a.m.

All problems by Android 13.
As the Abbott's own say, disconnect the Bluetooth and in a minute you re -activate it to see if it is fixed.

ube's profile photo
ube
02/22/2023 12:26 p.m.

ube said:
all problems by Android 13.
As the Abbott's own say, disconnect the Bluetooth and in a minute you re -activate it to see if it is fixed.

Thanks @ube for answering.I have removed the December version and I have installed that of February 2022 for the moment it seems that it is better.Regarding the other issue where I have lost the alarms it is not in a mobile but in the reader that gives freestyle (blue color that is the one to use because it is easier to make the gesture of passing and measuring glucose).That reader still does not receive Bluetooth signal and therefore does not receive alarms (he has 6 days hurry).It had never happened to me that Diabox has interacted in some way and conflict with the reader's Bluetooth.All the best

sugarluis
02/22/2023 2:28 p.m.

@Suguguis: I also have the same problem as you with the reader.To avoid Bluetooth interferences and that Diabox does not disconnect, I have to have the reader and mobile in different rooms

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
02/22/2023 4:33 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ricki21 said:
@sugarluis: I also have the same problem as you with the reader.To avoid Bluetooth interference and that Diabox does not disconnect, I have to have the reader and mobile in different rooms

Hello, thank you very much for advice, I have tried and nothing, it is as if the sensor's bluetoh had been unused and the reader did not read it (the Diabox does read it and the reader if you pass it also reads).

sugarluis
02/23/2023 12:17 p.m.

sugarluis said:
ricki21 said:
@sugarluis: I also have the same problem as you with the reader.To avoid Bluetooth interference and that Diabox does not disconnect, I have to have the reader and mobile in different rooms

Hello, thank you very much for advice, I have tried and nothing, it is as if the sensor's bluetoh had been unused and the reader did not read it (the Diabox does read it and the reader if you pass it also reads).

Hello @Suguguis, the same problem with the alarms of the Freestyle reader 2. Sensor initially activated with the freestyle reader and 60 minutes later also with the mobile free app.Days later I install Diabox to transform the sensor into a continuous glucose meter and the reader's alarms have stopped working.In our case it is a problem because until now the reader goes with the child (4 years) to school and his alarms are those that help teachers detect problems with blood glucose.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem so that the reader's alarms are restored and can live with Diabox's?

rafefe's profile photo
rafefe
04/03/2023 1:02 a.m.

No idea because readers are totally independent of mobile phones, they should not give problems.
De facto when you activate a sensor with reader, LibreLink does not let the alarms activate and only go with a reader.
My reader is modified free and does not have the alarms.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/03/2023 8:45 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Indeed Ruthbia, until now we handled the alarms only with the reader because it is the device with which we started the sensors.As you say, starting with the reader, it is not possible to have the alarms also in Liberlink in our mobiles.It happens that since we installed Diabox and scanning through this app on a sensor already started with the freestyle reader, the spokes are no longer sounded in the reader with which we had started the current sensor.

rafefe's profile photo
rafefe
04/03/2023 9:37 a.m.

When you connect Diabox to the sensor, the alarms of all other apps stop working and only work with Diabox

pimbri's profile photo
pimbri
04/03/2023 10:27 a.m.

Novorapid y Lantus
Freestyle 2

pimbri said:
When you connect diabox to the sensor, the alarms of all other apps stop working and only work with Diabox

Thanks @pimbri, I had no record.I understand that this occurs even when that same sensor has started with another app (Freestyle or LibreLink), is it so?

rafefe's profile photo
rafefe
04/03/2023 10:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.