{'en': 'Diabox stops working', 'es': 'Diabox deja de funcionar AYUDA'} Image

Diabox stops working

pimbri's profile photo   02/03/2022 9:51 a.m.

@rafefe
I started with LibreLink and then Diabox and I sound the alarms of the two apps.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/03/2023 11:55 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks @isabelbota
This leaves the problem again at the beginning of a sensor with reader and loss of their alarms.Anyone before this same situation who has managed to make the reader's alarms work again maintaining those of Diabox or to which both are working without problem?

rafefe's profile photo
rafefe
04/03/2023 12:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It only occurs to me that you give the child a mobile without SIM, it only needs NFC

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/03/2023 12:37 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks @ruthbia,
I suppose that without SIM card it would not be possible to send the measurements of the Master (Mobile of the Child) to another mobile that is exercising as Diabox Follow (our mobile) or even Nightscout so that the measures are visualized from more than one additional mobile device.

rafefe's profile photo
rafefe
04/03/2023 1:02 p.m.

With the reader, neither do you connect it to download data to the PC and the SW that allowed it is no longer available on the Abbott website.

If you use LibreLink or Nightscout because you want to see your data, you need SIM in both cases with data.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/04/2023 7:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Good, I put my new sensor today and Diabox did not read with the February version, which sends data every five minutes, I install the new one, which sends every minute and now it is going.With the previous sensor if the February version was going, I don't understand anything

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
04/08/2023 6:13 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.