Newly patadón

Lowcarb's profile photo   02/17/2022 10:43 p.m.

Welcome lowcarb.

regina said:
first you have to accept it.Then get into antidepressant treatment, if necessary.And little by little it "normalize life", although it will never be the same.There will be many friends who do not understand what happens to parents.
But I assure you that those who suffer less and more normalize life are our children.
And they emerge better treatments that help a lot.
I don't want to think what I happened to my five -year -old daughter and those traitorous insulins.
After 27 years it still has a perfect analytical without any diabetic complication.We got glycosylated of less than 6.5 all the time.It is not difficult.
Much encouragement, that our children have a lifetime to be happy and get what they intend.
A hug.

Very good about Regina, Lowcarb.You, for your profession, will know better than many people, that we have an extraordinary adaptation capacity and very soon diabetes will be an integral part of your life, accepted and "adopted."Some scare is passed from time to time but in general you get to forget it.We internalize it so much that it sneaks into our routines, in our habits and without being aware we take the measures that we must take.
You will soon be helping, telling your experiences to new people, scared, lack of advice and answers
Courage and that you control that situation well.

Mario_S's profile photo
Mario_S
02/27/2022 11:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.