{'en': 'Glucose pills', 'es': 'Pastillas glucosa'} Image

Glucose pills

anabela's profile photo   03/30/2022 9:32 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:

Hahaha hahahaha
Viejo, 60 years old and 62 kilos.
I think it will be the calculation you have told me.
I keep learning, debut of a year ago and the only thing that I know and others, is what I read.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
03/31/2022 11:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

ube said:
Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

Hahaha hahahaha
I keep learning, debut of a year ago and the only thing that I know and others, is what I read.
Greetings

Have you debuted with type 1 diabetes with 59?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/31/2022 11:14 p.m.

meginer said:
ube said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:
The one that a 5 grams bears rises 25 is very relative, if it uploads it to a perona of 80 kilos that would rise to a crio of 20 or 30?

Well, but @ube is no longer seen a child ... 😂😂😂

Hahaha hahahaha
Greetings

Have you debuted with type 1 diabetes with 59?

That's how it is.
But I know that I had to have it before the symptoms.
The doctor had not gone to the doctor, but in the end he gave me a Jamacuco and to the emergency room a month hahaha, I ran for not crying.I have had to change habits, customs, etc. And it is very hard for my and my age, I was accustomed to all excesses, and looked at me now hehehehe
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
03/31/2022 11:20 p.m.

ube said:
Isabelbota said:
alberto_13 said:
alberto_13 said:

Hahaha hahahaha
Greetings

Forgive but old is from 80. You have a few left

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/31/2022 11:21 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

anabela said:
meginer said:

I have looked at them on Amazon and for now they are not available.I think they will be a better option for me, I have a 5 -year -old daughter and I have thought that the bears will also want to take her if she sees me: P
It also puts in the characteristics of the product that are the ones that have the most HC, which is what I wanted.Thank you very much.

I referred to this not @ube

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/31/2022 11:50 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:
anabela said:
meginer said:
meginer said:

I have looked at them on Amazon and for now they are not available.I think they will be a better option for me, I have a 5 -year -old daughter and I have thought that the bears will also want to take her if she sees me: P
It also puts in the characteristics of the product that are the ones that have the most HC, which is what I wanted.Thank you very much.

I referred to this not @ube

Already, but I understand that diabetics is the mother, not the daughter ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
04/01/2022 12:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Yes, yes, the one with diabetes is me.My daughter is accustomed to seeing me take sugar or jelly beans that I carry in a separate wallet.And he knows that they are when I am in red (for the freestyle sensor, that the red background with low glucose appears) .. but sometimes their friends see me and ask me, so I have thought that the domes of bear, for mecase, not better.These others of the Active Pit boat are less "appetizing" in childish eyes.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/01/2022 5:25 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Ahhhh understood !!!

Alberto_13
04/01/2022 10:01 a.m.

I have been drinking sugar for the dowers for 20 years, sometimes accompanied by some HC as one or two cookies and I do well.
Glucose pills, juice, cocacola, etc.Well once I am wrong of insulin if I took a juice, the penalty that I did not taste it with the nerves I carried.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/01/2022 2:11 p.m.

I referred to both juices and glucose pills that each one has to increase blood glucose to use the 1 gr of sugar x 5dlml is a barbarity, from the weight of the weight, the age depends ...etc ..., it seems a lie that the nismo that we say that each organism is a world then generalize so happily

Alberto_13
04/01/2022 2:22 p.m.

As says @Alberto_13 I can't be more than what he says.

What amount to overcome a hypo?

-It is a hypo carried by a progressive basal after 16h without eating?
-It's a hicc as you had to get 2UI of fast insulin and have you put 4UI?

Each precise of amounts and that is why the rule of 15.

In my case when I used Humalog Mix insulins, I had to eat a refrigerator to overcome and now with Tresiba, it is that up to a handful of nuts okay.

marine's profile photo
marine
04/01/2022 2:46 p.m.

anabela said:
good morning,

I want to start trying some type of glucose pill to trace hypoglycemia.

Can you recommend any of you who take them?

That they go back well, that they are easy to acquire and if it can be economic: D!

Thank you so much.

I use rapid action lift.They come in different flavors and does not produce a rebound rise.I am a swimmer and I always have it by hand in the pool.It dissolves in my mouth very quickly and has taken me out of more than a hurry.I always have a bottle on top.I buy it in the Diabetika store.

Belinda's profile photo
Belinda
04/03/2022 1:07 p.m.

belinda said:
anabela said:
good morning,

That they go back well, that they are easy to acquire and if it can be economic: D!

Thank you so much.

I use rapid action lift.They come in different flavors and does not produce a rebound rise.I am a swimmer and I always have it by hand in the pool.It dissolves in my mouth very quickly and has taken me out of more than a hurry.I always have a bottle on top.I buy it in the Diabetika store.

How many come in the boat, how many g of glucose they carry and how much do they cost?Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
04/03/2022 1:21 p.m.

belinda said:
anabela said:
good morning,

Thank you so much.

The problem with the Diabétika page is that they have very good products, varied, at a very good price, but with shipping costs, it is no longer so profitable.The Lift boat I have seen that they are € 1.60, but with shipping costs it already rises to € 5.50.And when I know sure that a product I like and go back well, I could buy in greater quantities to compensate for shipping costs, but now that I want to try to see how it works for me, it seems to me that it does not compensate.I don't know if I explain.
What is clear to me is that all options go through buying online, there are no places that have them for sale in physical store, right?

anabela's profile photo
anabela
04/03/2022 3:17 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

The same in the pharmacy they sell something

belen's profile photo
belen
01/26/2023 10:55 a.m.

I take "Active Pit Sport" come in a 200 tabletboat, I buy them at Glucoup.com and it costs € 23.90.I think they have several flavors (very good the taste of the fruits of the forest) and each tablet has 5.5gr.of rapid absorption dextrose, more than 1/2 ration of CH.Normally to trace with 1/4 or half a pill I have enough.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/26/2023 11:08 a.m.

I always carry the sugar overflows that give you coffee.They are usually 7 or 8 gr.With that I have only traced the hypo.Normally with one on a fixed matter.And you have total control of what you have ingested because it carries nothing more.I understand that a child is more complicated, but in my case an overlapping is enough, a little water and solved matter.Well beautiful and cheap ...

@ube, I debuted with 62 with type 1 lada.And since I did not know, I threw 3 months before training the beast, we go as normal, and in a control after the test, in the medical consultation when seeing the data my punctured and the glucometer did not read ....Only Higt.Greater than 500. We are about to cascarla.Since then food "low carb" and controlling everything I can.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/28/2023 8:40 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello everyone we leave you the direct link to our website:

www.glucoup.com

And before any questions or clarification, do not hesitate, to contact us at Holy@glucoup.com and we can send you our product dossier and an informative summary ❤️❤️

We also lived with diabetes, for more than 20 years ...

A hug to all.

Daniel B Martínez's profile photo
Daniel B Martínez
01/29/2023 10:52 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.