{'en': 'Glucose pills', 'es': 'Pastillas glucosa'} Image

Glucose pills

anabela's profile photo   03/30/2022 9:32 a.m.

Good morning,

I want to start trying some type of glucose pill to trace hypoglycemia.

Can you recommend any of you who take them?

That they go back well, that they are easy to acquire and if it can be economic: D!

Thank you so much.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/30/2022 9:32 a.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

Hello.I the latest pills I buy on diabetika.es are called intact - box glucose pills tail .There are several flavors (in this case, tail), they are tiny, they come in a box that opens fast and are very discreet.Come on, what are you anywhere and take a couple of them at one time and nobody finds out or what you are taking them.Each one has 5 g of glucose and I think I remember that the box with 35 units cost me € or similar.
I also use Gluc Up (15 of hydrates).The content is taken directly from the envelope, and that is why it is a bit more cumbersome, but very effective.It all depends on the moment.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/30/2022 10:56 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

There are many, I buy them on the page of Diabétika or even in Amazon.He bought Glucosport but they have few grams of glucose and are few in the box and they are also expensive.Then I used Active Pit Up that come in a large boat of 100 pills or more, which I have are strawberry.These are 3.7 g of glucose.Keep in mind that a gram of glucose uploads the approximate glycemia 5 mg/del, so with about 4 g of a pill, it has uploaded 20. According to the hypo that you have, you calculate the pills that you should take without which I give youThen Hiper rebound effect, which is the main problem of hypoglycemia later.That is the good thing about the pills, which goes up fair and does not bounce later.
If you enter. The Page of Diabétika, there are a lot of types.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/30/2022 11:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

For me the best are those of Gluco Up.

marine's profile photo
marine
03/30/2022 11:44 a.m.

meginer said:
there are many, I buy them on the page of Diabétika or even in Amazon.He bought Glucosport but they have few grams of glucose and are few in the box and they are also expensive.Then I used Active Pit Up that come in a large boat of 100 pills or more, which I have are strawberry.These are 3.7 g of glucose.Keep in mind that a gram of glucose uploads the approximate glycemia 5 mg/del, so with about 4 g of a pill, it has uploaded 20. According to the hypo that you have, you calculate the pills that you should take without which I give youThen Hiper rebound effect, which is the main problem of hypoglycemia later.That is the good thing about the pills, which goes up fair and does not bounce later.
If you enter. The Page of Diabétika, there are a lot of guys.

They are worth those of diabetika € 1.5, plus shipping costs, more taxes ... 5.95, is there nothing more affordable?

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/30/2022 2:01 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

carussa said:
hello.I the latest pills I buy on diabetika.es are called intact - box glucose pills tail .There are several flavors (in this case, tail), they are tiny, they come in a box that opens fast and are very discreet.Come on, what are you anywhere and take a couple of them at one time and nobody finds out or what you are taking them.Each one has 5 g of glucose and I think I remember that the box with 35 units cost me € or similar.
I also use Gluc Up (15 of hydrates).The content is taken directly from the envelope, and that is why it is a bit more cumbersome, but very effective.It all depends on the moment.

Thank you so much.I know the page.I'm going to take a look at the bears, I think it's what I'm looking for.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/30/2022 2:08 p.m.

Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)

anabela said:
carussa said:
hello.I the latest pills I buy on diabetika.es are called intact - box glucose pills tail .There are several flavors (in this case, tail), they are tiny, they come in a box that opens fast and are very discreet.Come on, what are you anywhere and take a couple of them at one time and nobody finds out or what you are taking them.Each one has 5 g of glucose and I think I remember that the box with 35 units cost me € or similar.

Thank you so much.I know the page.I'm going to take a look at the bears, I think it's what I'm looking for.

Well, if you are looking for something good, beautiful and cheap this page has the handicap that the product is cheap, but then add taxes and more than double shipping cost value, I think you can find better options.

Alberto_13
03/30/2022 2:42 p.m.

Where can there be better options, in Decathlon, Alcampo or a large surface have this type of products?It is true that shipping costs many times back if it is something you plan to buy recurrently.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/30/2022 9:47 p.m.

@anabela I am seeing that the glucose pills in the form of Osite also sell diabeika in pack of 14 units (14 boxes) for a price of € 14.Shipping costs will be the same, but the price per box is reduced and maybe it compensates for you.Anyway, they are sure to sell them somewhere else.It is a matter of investigating a bit.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
03/31/2022 12:14 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

I use these, it is a large but strawberry boat and I do not remember the price, € 20 or 30 but 200 pills come and it lasts a lot.On the Gluco Up page, there are no shipping costs.I bought them for a long time for Amazon.I believe that in sports stores and others, they do not sell them, in addition you have to see the composition, it has to put glucose or dextrose and little more, also if they sell them somewhere, they are of a small amount of glucose and in the end to trace aHIP, you have to take three or four and in the end you get the same or more expensive.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/31/2022 1:28 p.m.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/31/2022 1:29 p.m.

I ask a question.
I carry some jelly bells that have 70% sugar and weigh 6 gr, therefore calculate about 4 gr per caramel.Is there any difference with glucose pills?

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/31/2022 3:55 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
I ask a question.
I carry some jelly bells that have 70% sugar and weigh 6 gr, therefore calculate about 4 gr per caramel.Is there any difference with glucose pills?

If you are doing well, great.You say that it has 70 p hundred glucose.The remaining 30 What wears?The main problem of hypos, apart from the hypo itself, is still going down more, is the posterior rebound.At least and I believe that almost all, if we eat a candy, a fruit, a cocacola ..., when you spend an hour you plants in more than 200. If you take glucose pills, youHIP YOU HAVE.When you have a hiccup, what are you missing?Glucose.That is why it is the best, taking glucose.If those jelly beans have a good composition and do not harm what it has in that remaining one hundred, and does not bounce, then great.Before the glucose pills, it took candies, fruit juices etc The juices P eg have sugar but also lactose or fructose, which in the end are transformed into glucose, so that it continues to rise a lot after the initial climb.That's why it gives you a fat hyper later.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/31/2022 4:34 p.m.

Hello.
A silly question.
If you are for example, at 50, how many bears you put should one take to normalize?
Thank you

ube's profile photo
ube
03/31/2022 6:19 p.m.

meginer said:

I have looked at them on Amazon and for now they are not available.I think they will be a better option for me, I have a 5 -year -old daughter and I have thought that the bears will also want to take her if she sees me: P
In addition, it puts in the characteristics of the product that they are the most glucose of glucose, 5.5g, which is what I wanted.Thank you so much.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
03/31/2022 9:20 p.m.

ube said:
hello.
A silly question.
If you are for example, at 50, how many bears you put should one take to normalize?
Thanks

Well, if a bear has 5 grams, 25 will rise to you, with one, you would put yourself in 75, with two in 100.

isabelbota
03/31/2022 9:56 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
ube said:
hello.
A silly question.
Thanks

Well, if a bear has 5 grams, 25 will rise to you in 75, with two in 100.

Thank you so much.
I am very green yet.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
03/31/2022 10:02 p.m.

What a 5 grams bears rises 25 is very relative, if you upload it to a perona of 80 kilos that would rise to a cryo of 20 or 30?

Alberto_13
03/31/2022 10:06 p.m.

<Blockquote class = "quote" rel = "alberto_13"

Well, but @ube is no longer seen a child ... 😂😂😂

isabelbota
03/31/2022 10:57 p.m.

ube said:
Isabelbota said:
ube said:
ube said:
hello.
A silly question.
Thanks

Well, if a bear has 5 grams, 25 will rise to you in 75, with two in 100.

Thank you so much.
I am very green yet.
Greetings

You calculate that each gram goes up 5 and multiplies.

isabelbota
03/31/2022 10:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.