{'en': 'Count rations', 'es': 'Contar raciones'} Image

Count rations

alcanjo's profile photo   03/28/2022 12:58 p.m.

Hello, very good, you tell rations as you take it?Do you do it by eye or do you look at food labels?

I have spent this website that has a table where you can search for food

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
03/28/2022 12:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

rear said:
hello, very good, you tell rations as you take it?Do you do it by eye or do you look at food labels?

: //cuentaraciones.com/

That search engine is very good, thanks for sharing.
I look at the labels of everything I buy, but then calculate by eye, I do not use the scale.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/28/2022 4:34 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
rear said:
hello, very good, you tell rations as you take it?Do you do it by eye or do you look at food labels?

: //cuentaraciones.com/

That search engine is very good, thanks for sharing.
I look at the labels of everything I buy, but then calculate by eye, I do not use the scale.

You are welcome!I always look at the labels and recently bought a scale of those digital ones and I have noticed that I have improved the controls.

The search engine yes, it's great, many foods come out

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
03/28/2022 4:51 p.m.

I follow the Table of the Diabetes Foundation Link
You can download it on PDF too (where it puts "file to download" just before the table) and always carry it with you.

As a trick: I create a shortcut on my mobile with the address of the file (you can with any link), so just by giving an icon already takes me to the table.I do not know if on Android you can but I tell you the trick in case you have iOS and you did not know that you could go like this fast to a website.

Tam's profile photo
Tam
04/05/2022 2:09 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 28. Cuando quedo con mis amig@s siempre llego tarde, en la diabetes no iba a ser diferente 😅 También tengo hipotiroidismo, asma y alergias varias... soy una pupas.

Levemir y Fiasp
Freestyle Libre 2
Última HbA1c: 6 (Marzo 2023)

tam said:
I follow the table of the Diabetes Foundation Link
You can download it on PDF too (where it puts "file to download" just before the table) and always carry it with you.

As a trick: I create a shortcut on my mobile with the address of the file (you can with any link), so just by giving an icon already takes me to the table.I do not know if you can tell you but I tell you the trick in case you have iOS and you did not know that you could go like this fast to a website.

I have looked and the web with the interactive table takes the PDF data from the foundation table, so I prefer the website, it has a very comfortable search engine and even apparently add more food, I have seen that they even have the male ofAntequera hahaha

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/07/2022 9:49 a.m.

A question in the relationship accountant example in milk puts 1 recion HC are 200 grams means that you have to put 1 fast insulin unit ??

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
04/10/2022 2:14 p.m.

antonimar said:
A question in the recits accountant example in milk puts 1 recion HC are 200 grams means that you have to put 1 fast insulin unit ??

Exact!

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
04/11/2022 1:05 a.m.

antonimar said:
A question in the recits accountant example in milk puts 1 recion HC are 200 grams means that you have to put 1 fast insulin unit ??

It is not always the case, it will depend on your insulin/ HC ratio.And or for example, if I wear 1 you only for 1 glass of milk I go to hypo and not small,

Vero83's profile photo
Vero83
04/11/2022 12:09 p.m.

Well, I have punctured the HC table link of the Diabetes Foundation and in the search engine many foods I looked for spring roll and then I looked for three delicacies and put that no results had been found

strange67's profile photo
strange67
04/15/2022 9:31 p.m.

@Strange67 Chinese food is fatal to us, it has a high carbohydrate content.
A roll is like an empanadilla, full of fat plus cabbage, and rice is rice, 15g = 1 ration

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2022 11:35 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@el Chinese food problem, apart from rice, is bittersweet sauce.It has a lot of sugar.
You have to balances there.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/16/2022 12:40 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@The problem of Chinese food, apart from rice, is the bittersweet sauce.It has a lot of sugar.
You have to balances there.

Chinese sauces 48-50 % are hydrates or sugar, that's why they are so rich😁

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
04/16/2022 2:46 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

If in the table I find it I put the name of food and carbohydrates on Google and it comes out.I also usually consult glycemia indices.
By the time you go to the restaurant there is also a visual guide by Roche that tells you how to see how you see the dish how many rations tell.

evacf's profile photo
evacf
04/17/2022 7:01 a.m.

There are 2 HC tables of the foundation in one says that 45g of boiled pasta is (1r HC) and in another it says that 50g of boiled pasta is (1r HC) which of those tables is the one I have to look to calculate the portions??

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/09/2022 2:51 p.m.

With a 5G difference you are not going to swing much either.
Look at the paste package and what the manufacturer indicates, I don't look at the tables for a long time, I read the labels.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/09/2022 3:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the macaroni package it says that per 100g about 70GHC are 7RCS HC but there is a lot of difference because in the package are 7RCS per 100g and in the table per 100g are 2RCS

Lauraa's profile photo
Lauraa
05/09/2022 6:30 p.m.

lauraa said:
in the macaroni pack it says that per 70GHC are 7rcs HC but there is a lot/Blockquote>

If I am not mistaken in the package, the amount of pasta is without boiling ... it weighs less, bulges less and has more rations per 100g having more pasta in the 100g

cgs's profile photo
cgs
05/09/2022 9:21 p.m.

Diagnosticada de DM en enero de 2019, con tres generaciones (yo sería la cuarta) de diabéticos tipo 1 en la familia
En principio DM2 por resistencia a la insulina asociada a SOP (sin tener en cuenta los antecedentes familiares)
De momento, solo con Forxiga y Rybelsus (7mg) por la mañana
La glucosa hace lo que le da la gana
Ultimas Hemos: 7,2 (26/12/2023); 6,7 (12/2/2023, al mes de empezar con Rybelsus 3mg)
Última hemo: 6

You always have Google :) ...

The food must be measured cooked and surely the cooked pasta loses starch, such as rice and will have less HC.In Google it puts 27g HC = 100g pasta.I would do it by eye, every 3 portions = 100 g of pasta.

Not as a pasta, I don't like it, childhood hobbies, I can't tell you whether it is very successful or not.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/10/2022 8:20 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

At home I look at carbohydrates and cook exactly the amount I need, either for 1, 2 or 3 times.If I buy precooked, the same.This allows me to keep the "ojimeter" calibrated for when I have to eat away from home.

Frankly, I do not apply with the calculation guides with photos of already cooked dishes.It is not always easy to appreciate how full the dish is.Finally, as you say, the type of sauce that accompanies it can disrupt any calculation.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
05/13/2022 10:29 a.m.

12mas37 said:
I at home I look at carbohydrates and cook exactly the amount I need, either for 1, 2 or 3 times.If I buy precooked, the same.This allows me to keep the "ojimeter" calibrated for when I have to eat away from home.

Frankly, I do not apply with the calculation guides with photos of already cooked dishes.It is not always easy to appreciate how full the dish is.Finally, as you say, the type of sauce that accompanies it can disrupt any calculation.

In the end I always throw from the nutritional table and this website, for now I do very well

Cuentaraciones.com

alcanjo's profile photo
alcanjo
05/13/2022 10:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.