{'en': 'Question about the glycemia sensor', 'es': 'Pregunta sobre el sensor de glucemia'} Image

Question about the glycemia sensor

cacharro's profile photo   01/16/2022 5:13 p.m.

ube said:
hello
I debut a year ago with 60 years, 1 militus diabetes.
I had a hicc as a month ago and they had to come from emergencies home.I had so but not so serious.
Since I am paying my sensors and it is wonderful, I control myself very well and I learn what goes up or down with meals, sports, etc.
My question is, for my endocrine to prescribe them, there is any requirement, or do I ask them to explain what happened to me?
Thanks

Being type 1 you have to give you.Even more with a serious hypo.Go and ask for it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2022 12:01 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ube said:
hello
I debut a year ago with 60 years, 1 militus diabetes.
I had a hicc as a month ago and they had to come from emergencies home.I had so but not so serious.
Since I am paying my sensors and it is wonderful, I control myself very well and I learn what goes up or down with meals, sports, etc.
My question is, for my endocrine to prescribe them, there is any requirement, or do I ask them to explain what happened to me?
Thanks

Man, with your hypoglycemia, I would have to prescribe the sensors.The night and I would not find out. My previous endocrine gave me strips to do 6 daily controls and, always before and after dinner.
The endocrine that I have now simply offered me the possibility of putting the sensor and accept

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
03/14/2022 6:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@isabelbota and @cacharo
Thanks for answering, to see what he says is very rare, the doctor Cabr is like House ... hahahaha
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
03/14/2022 8:01 p.m.

ube said:
@Isabelbota and @cacharro
Thanks for answering, to see what he says is very rare, the doctor Cabr is like House ... hahahaha
Greetings

Well, don't go without being prescribed to you

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/14/2022 9:03 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have spent almost € 1000 in sensors and on April 8 they have summoned me to go to a hospital in Barcelona, ​​since January it was 3 months to call me and give them, on 8 they give a sheet of 45Mins about the sensor and app how it works and such and told me that with that I have already taken it since when I put it on I leave home, I don't know how many will give me but every month there are 2 minimum

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/18/2022 3:40 p.m.

I saved the talk, I had been using them for 5.5 years when they finally approved them in the SS.
I have a leftover stock because I had 4 mine before the SS, I'm never caught.Now I have about 10 between the 4 that touched me and the 5 defective ones that have changed me.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/19/2022 5:08 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

It depends on the community, in Andalucia they are sent to us home with a special transport company, they give us eight sensors for four months.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/19/2022 10:20 p.m.

pot said:
hello again.
Although I do not comment much lately, I read you, to learn and attract my attention as each person needs their different treatment, that is, each person is a world.
I gave me a letter to the sensor."With the glucometer if necessary, see if they let me know about the outpatient, which I do not know is if every 14 days I will have to go to put another one or I would prescribe it for the pharmacy, to see what they tell me.
Greetings and Carpe Diem.

Find out, but being of the DM1 I think you have the right to be given in your center the sensors.I know that I can't be DM2, but they give me necessary material, such as needles and strips.

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 7:41 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.