{'en': 'Question about the glycemia sensor', 'es': 'Pregunta sobre el sensor de glucemia'} Image

Question about the glycemia sensor

cacharro's profile photo   01/16/2022 5:13 p.m.

tavosugarfree said:
hello good, I hope you have more luck than me, today for example I started a new sensor and since it does not come with surprise, there is no way that alerts are active and is alwaysWith signal losses even though I always carry it on top.
Well let's hope that with the next ones they get better but they don't give me confidence.
A pity, with how good we would be with some sensors that simply meet.
Greetings to all

Sometimes the first day nothing works and then it is already regulated ...
To see tomorrow

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/24/2022 11:11 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

The sensors give to write an encyclopedia of failures, tricks and scares.

To achieve better measurements, you have to put the sensor a few hours before starting it.I put it 12 hours before and active with stable glucose, without rapid insulin effect.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/25/2022 12:41 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
The sensors give to write an encyclopedia of failures, tricks and scares.

To achieve better measurements, you have to put the sensor a few hours before starting it.I put it 12 hours before and active with stable glucose, without rapid insulin effect.

It is true, I have been with the sensor for a week and if I pay attention to Tarumba, breakfast at nine, I put the insulin and first tested the sensor when coming from walking after one hour and then every hour until eating.In the graph I give me a brief peak in about 250 and about 12 hours that, in the "registration book" does not exist. The truth is that with the glucometer it was only more "happy" and with a glucosilada of 6,3.
I get to the conclusion that the sensor is good for the endocrineTarunba.no sè

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/25/2022 7:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I forgot, I have to go carefully, since the sensor warns me of glucose descent with 70 when the glucometer brand 100 or 110.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
01/25/2022 7:55 p.m.

It happens to me the other way around.I had to put the alarm in 80, because if I jump in 70 I have the hypo already installed.When putting it in 80, I rescue with a tangerine and avoid jellywels, juices and the bad time of the hypo.In my case, when I get to 80 is that I am in free fall.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/26/2022 10:09 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Well, it is to write an encyclopedia.
At the end of waiting and spend the sensor a thousand times through the arm and nothing, I tried to put it in nocturnal mode and deactivate and ta chan !!He returned to life, already works well.
Another truquito for the xiaomi that fails more than a fair shotgun.
Good luck to all and greetings.

Tavosugarfree's profile photo
Tavosugarfree
01/26/2022 11:20 a.m.

@Tavosugrafree I have for that I have the active glucometer, in addition to the mobile.I have no patience to catch the NFC the mobile, it fails me continuously, I get it to the third attempt and that is a new high -end Samsung.The glucometer is automatic, 2 cm without posing it, detects the signal.
I use Diabox alarms, I am better than LibreLink and I don't have to pass the mobile through the sensor, it connects through Bluetooth.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/27/2022 12:47 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello again.
Well, on the 31st I went to the educator and I had to come home because I was not.Until now) and I even feel it. The first first 14 days wanted to be so perfect in glucose that I made some "saw teeth", that is, if I walked to everything I went down, I ate something ... I went up etc.And now I'm getting used to and I'm much more stable.
Would you want to ask you: When connecting the meter to computer to download data?How many days do you give them or can you choose the perceities?I don't know if I explained
Greetings and thanks

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
02/06/2022 7:41 p.m.

You can choose, yes.Reports from the meter do not remember how long the report gives you, I think that the last 3 months, but you can always change the periods.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
02/06/2022 7:51 p.m.

I just connect the meter to the computer. On a tab to the right of "glucose history" puts to change the percends (I suppose) from a week to 90 days it has for default 2 weeks. If you change the percene returns to two weeks.For example: they put the first sensor on January 17 and before putting the second sensor on the 31st. I downloaded data from January 17 to 31. Now I have been with the second sensor from the 31st and download data fromOn the 24th a day 6, that is also 2 weeks. The change of history time is by default in 2 weeks and if you change it, it returns to two weeks (I do not know if I do a line) I suspect that I have two weeks for defentThat is the time that the sensor lasts ...... or, if there is somewhere else to change the time that escapes me.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
02/06/2022 8:43 p.m.

If I'm not mistaken, what you say from two weeks has nothing to do with downloads, it is simply the period that takes the internet application to show reports, means and statistics, you show them 2 weeks (on average), if you put another period, it shows you the reports and statistics of that period (on average), it has nothing to do (as I understand), with the downloads ... the downloads are made since the last time you downloaded the meter inThe computer, until you connect to download ...
For example ... If you have spent a few days with very high measures and the average of 2 weeks you get 200, you have changed the guideline and in the last 6-7 days you have been much better, if you change the period to 1 week, theMedia can leave you 150, because it does it on the last 7 days and not about the last 14 days, it does not take into account the previous days before the change of pattern in which you were very high, to be able to see that on a half the new patternIt works well for you and the data is not mixed with the previous ones ...
The sensor, I think it has an 8 -hour memory, when you pass the meter, the information is transmitted to the meter of a maximum of 8 hours, if it takes more to pass it on, you will later see in the download to the computer that appears a period in the statisticsblank.Because that data have been lost.
The meter stores data for much longer (I think it was 15 days), and it does not have to be just from the same sensor ... that is, if I spend 4 or 5 days without downloading the meter to the computer, and in between changingFrom sensor, when downloading, all the data of the new sensor will be passed plus the stored of the previous sensor ...
I hope I have helped you ...

Ness's profile photo
Ness
02/07/2022 11:24 p.m.

Peque de 13 años
DM 1 Desde 2009 (13 meses)

Thank you very much for the clarification.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
02/09/2022 8:03 p.m.

Hello again.
Although I do not comment much lately, I read you, to learn and attract my attention as each person needs their different treatment, that is, each person is a world.
I gave me a letter to the sensor."With the glucometer if necessary, see if they let me know about the outpatient, which I do not know is if every 14 days I will have to go to put another one or I would prescribe it for the pharmacy, to see what they tell me.
Greetings and Carpe Diem.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
03/12/2022 2:08 p.m.

I will not prescribe them, you will have to go looking for your health center, hospital ....
They give me at the end of the month two, and pick them up at the health center.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/12/2022 3:05 p.m.

And you will have to learn to put it on you.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
03/12/2022 3:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

If you use reader, you have to connect it to the computer to download the data.
The reports can be customized for periods, 7,14, month, 3 months.Or the order you choose from ... to.
When you check it, if you do not change the options, it gives you the last 14 days (from that day, not for sensors)
If you use a mobile with NFC you can see the report without the need to connect to a computer (from the mobile)

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
03/12/2022 9:34 p.m.

Thank you all, I think that putting it will not be a problem.
Greetings

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
03/13/2022 7:38 p.m.

@Cacharo at Libreview.com you can see the reports as the doctor sees them.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
03/13/2022 9:43 p.m.

@Cacharro depends on each community.
In Madrid they give us 4 sensors every 2 months and those who have failed are returned.In my case I have a stock of 10 sensors at home right now;And they don't give me any glucose strip when I give me the sensor.I buy them on my own.(Before they gave me 6 strips/day and I paid the sensors)

In Libreview you can see the data that turns the mobile to Abbott platforms;You have to register at www.libreview.com with the same email as in the mobile;This is how the data synchronizes.Your endocrine will have access to your history " only if you authorize it from the mobile or freeview "

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2022 8:28 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello
I debut a year ago with 60 years, 1 militus diabetes.
I had a hicc as a month ago and they had to come from emergencies home.I had so but not so serious.
Since I am paying my sensors and it is wonderful, I control myself very well and I learn what goes up or down with meals, sports, etc.
My question is, for my endocrine to prescribe them, there is any requirement, or do I ask them to explain what happened to me?
Thank you

ube's profile photo
ube
03/14/2022 9:41 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.