{'en': 'Private insulin pump clinic', 'es': 'Clínica privada bomba insulina'} Image

Private insulin pump clinic

IsabelFdez76's profile photo   02/04/2022 2:07 p.m.

@Sandman Thanks, he bought them from Amazon since the sensors subsidize me in 2020.
I have gone from paying sensors to pay strips, they are cheaper.I use Opium strips for freestyle glucometer.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2022 2:21 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello everyone again, I wanted to point some things, firstly the insulin pump connected to a sensor is now the most advanced treatment known for the treatment of diabetes, said by putting an example by a pediatrician-endocrine in aInterview I read in the country recently, the National Diabetes Association says the same and could continue but I do not want to bore, especially beneficial in the pediatric age, the problem is that they get cheaper at least in the short term to give insulin feathers, I am not going to enter the corrupt manage of public money, for what if there is money and for what I dothat we have tried everything to put the bomb to our son including one transfer to another hospital and it has been impossible so we will haveObvieties but if someone is happy with their treatment and has good control etc ..... surely decides the best for yourself, greetings

Garci's profile photo
Garci
11/20/2022 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Ruthbia I have the Glucomen Areo 2K which is the last one that gave me in the SS and goes perfect, it measures me the same as the free.
I like to always have a Free strips box for when I wear a new sensor to consist that everything is going well with both glucometers and the variability is minimal.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/20/2022 4:11 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

nigiri said:
@ruthbia I have the 2K areo glucomen which is the last one that gave me in the SS and goes perfect, it measures me the same as the free.
I like to always have a free strips box for when I put on a new sensor to consist that everything is going well with both glucometers and the variability is minimal.

@nigiri The free glucometer marks me 20 or 30 and up to 50 below the One Touch Verio that I had before.I have 2 the same and the two mark more or less the same.The free marks well below.

I have gone to a pharmacy and his marks the same as the One Touch.

But the funny thing is that when I read the sensor with the official mobile application and marks, for example, 120 the glucometer marks me about 80-90

Can it be that the glucometer have sent me the Abbott's are defective?

On Wednesday I have an appointment with my header doctor to see if I am well prescribed by the One Touch because Abbott does not trust anything.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2022 10:12 a.m.

An hour after breakfast the free app marked 177 and Diabox 135.

Right now FreeLink 123 and Diabox 121.

It is seen that in higher values ​​there is a lot of variation, while in more normal values ​​they are more equal.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2022 1:41 p.m.

@Sandman to me the Verio was much worse, it is the one I had before the glucomen.
The Free gives me practically the same as the glucomen and now that I have been making an analytical one a week at the hospital (blood analysis of them with blood), I get similar values ​​to the free.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/21/2022 3:33 p.m.

Sandman said:
An hour after breakfast the free app marked 177 and Diabox 135.

Right now FreeLink 123 and Diabox 121.

It is seen that in higher values ​​there is a lot of variation, while in more normal values ​​they are more equal.

You also have to keep in mind that Free is going late.
I now fit so much because with pregnancy, I have practically no peaks, I am all day between 80 and 130 or less ...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/21/2022 3:35 p.m.

nigiri said:
@sandman to me the verio was much worse, it is the one I had before the glucomen.
The Free gives me practically the same as the glucomen and now that I have been making an analytical one a week at the hospital (blood analysis of them with blood), I get similar values ​​to the free.

@nigiri I have a couple of glucomen areo 2k that gave me when I debuted 3 years ago.I will see if my doctor wants to prescribe the strips and I will compare it together with the others.

The truth is that having such disparate values ​​according to where I look at it has a little crazy.

At the time of allmozar according to the Free glucometer, it was almost in Hipo (70), in the app was in 96 and in Diabox in 101

There comes a time that I do not pay attention to and I am afraid to have one hip for not trusting one or the other.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2022 4:29 p.m.

@Sandman is not so disparate, you may be around 100 and that the Free, for the delay, gave you 70. Eye that also 70, is not hypoglycemia.
My advice is that I do not obsess either, I only compare when I change the sensor or if I get strange things that I see that they do not add up to me with what I have eaten.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/21/2022 4:55 p.m.

@nigiri That is the problem, that the sensor changed it on Friday and it is since then that I am all lied.

Following the sensor change and that I have started using the free glucometer, I have seen the different figures.

Before I used the One Touch Verio and calibrated Diabox to what the capillary gave me.In addition the app was perfect with both Diabox and the capillary.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/21/2022 6:08 p.m.

@Sandman in doubt, he always decides based on what comes out in the capillary.
LibreLink is orientative, you have to learn that it is not based on accuracy, if not in magnitude ranges.

That is, my insulin guideline before an intake is the same if I am 70, 90, 100 or 120, changes between 140-180, or 200-250;That is why it is not important to know Is 95 or 113. I know that between 70-120 I am going to put for example 4UD for 1 r at breakfast, however I am between 140-180 I will put 5 units.

It is how it works, the objective is not the accuracy for that is the blood analytics.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/21/2022 6:56 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.