{'en': 'Private insulin pump clinic', 'es': 'Clínica privada bomba insulina'} Image

Private insulin pump clinic

IsabelFdez76's profile photo   02/04/2022 2:07 p.m.

Good morning,

I follow you from the diagnosis of my son who is now 8 years old but who has lived with diabetes from 6. I read you but I have never dared to write.We carry bolis treatment and it has good control in general ...

Of course at the expense of a lot of sacrifice for their part and the whole family (which I am going to tell you that you do not know).

The fact is that we want to try the bomb but there is no way, that it is not necessary, that it goes well and a thousand more excuses ...

Anyway, the last time I already got fed up and managed to sign the documents for continuous monitoring but we have been waiting for more than 6 months and when I ask him how much the more he will take, he tells me that he can sometimes lengthen years ...

I don't know what to believe my truth anymore.He has fully sunk me, to the point of being looking for a private hospital where they can try to be put the 780 or the Tandem bomb with the associated sensor.

Can anyone help me?

Do you know of private hospitals where could they help us?

Thanks in advance for your answers!
All the best

IsabelFdez76's profile photo
IsabelFdez76
02/04/2022 2:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

No idea ... I'm sorry I can't help you ... if I had money I would also do it with my son instead of enduring endocrine edges that I think is the usual tonic ... lately doctors bitten me more than diabetes inIf my daughter.

Isi's profile photo
Isi
02/08/2022 7:07 p.m.

You can try the Dialibre clinic, in San Sebastián de los Reyes, Madrid.
Or at any doctoralia.es

For more information, read the book "Type X Diabetes", available on the "Advanced Diabetes" website in:
Link

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
10/29/2022 12:53 p.m.

Do not imagine what has cost me to take me into account.But last week in consultation, the procedures initiated me at the end but because my control had worsened considerably.

Pumps are under medical prescription, as you know.I even tried to buy it on my own:#

By private clinic you can get too expensive but ask to see what they tell you.Another option would be to change hospital.

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/29/2022 2:10 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

Hello, I have it subsidized and I don't know any clinic, but maybe if you asked to speak directly with the head of endocrinology and expose your case, it would be easier to propose to the committee.

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
10/30/2022 12:31 p.m.

Hello, I have been wanting to put my son an insulin bomb, after several requests-discussions with the endocrine without result, I decidedThe consumables about 200 a month if I remember well, but the consultations and the training, if you make any consultation and tell you something in particular I would appreciate that you will comment to compare, I hope it helps you

Garci's profile photo
Garci
10/31/2022 9:30 a.m.

I don't understand anything.Here there are people who offer it and do not want it, and then children who want it are denied ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
10/31/2022 11:05 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I comment, that I normally carry the control of glycemia quite correct.In semiannual or annual reviews with the endo, I find that the nurse tells me that it would be better to bring a pump for the improvement of controls, I do not understand.
I currently go with 2 bolis (1 quickly, another slow one), and with them I'm going well.If perhaps, it is a fattening, and with the bomb I would not have to worry according to the controls of putting the insulin, the bomb would do it, I understand that.
On the other hand I do enough sport, and I don't know if this always carries it on a bicycle, or running, it would be better.
Then I understand that the pump insulin supply tube is outward, and the pump in the pocket, in belt, or external support.
I really don't see that you are prepared for it.
I accept opinions and help to assess the topic.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
10/31/2022 12:10 p.m.

@GARCI LA FJD on the public part puts you bomb if you request it
I have rejected it several times
You also have to see the age of the child.The child has to be self -sufficient to manage it when it is in school or in extracurricular.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 1:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Isabelbota said:
I don't understand anything.Here there are people who offer it and do not want it, and then to children who want it are denied ...

What happens to me, most comments go out, I just participate!I suppose it will be the reality of each one,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
10/31/2022 7:01 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
Isabelbota said:
I don't understand anything.Here there are people who offer it and do not want it, and then to children who want it are denied ...

What happens to me, most comments go out, I just participate!I suppose it will be the reality of each one,

More than anything, what these stories tell me is that we are in the hands of doctors.They are like God and sometimes they decide.There are those who prescribe insulin to plenty, I had to expire because it did not get until I told the endo that the recipe expanded, to whom they insist with the bomb despite having good results and whoever putsYou hit to have it ... And so on.
In the end it is the luck we have that a very close and empathetic doctor touches us and not obsessed with saving and getting incentives.

isabelbota
10/31/2022 7:26 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

There are things that I do not understand or understand.Every time I go to the endocrine I get half obfuscated.I use the freestyle 2 and well, we already know that of failures or incoherence that sometimes gives, so I need to make my hair to verify the sensor.

I have 4 daily hair glycemia strips, so they take me to get out of the pharmacy month and a half or more.If I am in a period (like now) of mismatch, I can spend four the four throw them in one afternoon and need more.Well nothing, I can't get more to prescribe because I have the fighter freestyle

Prother's profile photo
Prother
10/31/2022 8:16 p.m.

Varon de 28 años con diabetes tipo 1 desde 2015. Minimed 780G y Guardian 4 con Humalog

prother said:
I there are things that I do not understand or even understand.Every time I go to the endocrine I get half obfuscated.I use the freestyle 2 and well, we already know that of failures or incoherence that sometimes gives, so I need to make my hair to verify the sensor.

I have 4 daily hair glycemia strips, so they take me to get out of the pharmacy month and a half or more.If I am in a period (like now) of mismatch, I can spend four the four throw them in one afternoon and need more.Well nothing, I can't get more to prescribe because I have the fight Freestyle

I am an insulin -dependent but type 2. The endo tells me that the free can prescribe me when I get quickly at all meals.At the moment, despite having the peptide C for the soils, only use for breakfast (indispensable) and if as hydrates in meals and I cannot exercise to lower it.Keep in mind that I am standing studying oppositions and I can walk every day, something that not everyone can if they work.
If I couldn't walk, I would need quickly in everything, but as long as I can, I prefer to walk.
I prescribe 3 daily strips!Let's see who controls 3 daily strips needing insulin!Almost that I spend them despite buying me the free because as a crazy one comes out you have to continue continuously.
Well, the last time I was intended to take off my strips, saying that there were many.I had to say that I buy the free but the time can come when I can't and that 3 strips are nothing ...
And then I read people here who prescribe the strips without problem ... (and to types 2 who have prescribed the free).

It is a vicious circle.As I have good control, do not prescribe it.But I have good control because I buy it.Let's not forget that I debuted with 16 glycosilada.With 3 daily strips it would have been impossible to have control that I have.I go angry sometimes, really.

isabelbota
10/31/2022 8:53 p.m.

I don't want a bomb because I don't want to live tied to a catheter;Having a perennial path in my body gives me yuyu.I don't want more concerns between calibrations, infections, bubbles, etc.
If I could give my bomb option to another person, I would.

Every time I have changed my insulin, I have donated the feathers that were left unopened.

It cost me a lot that the sensors will pay me, I was paying them 4 years, in addition to making the customer waiting list, and now I pay the strips because they do not give me when I have assigned the sensor.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
10/31/2022 9:20 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, they have told me about putting on the bomb, not immediately, or because my control is not good, according to the endocrine it would be to give me "more liberty", that I would not have to be so aware of my diabetes and I could breatheBetter, since I am a person in all aspects of my perfectionist life, and although with diabetes you cannot be, I propose it every day.I told him that I was not closed to it ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/04/2022 12:01 p.m.

Hello everyone, I am a bomb user for a few years and the first thing is that "the pump is not for everyone."The criteria, as has been said, are doctors, so as much as you ask for it will have to be your doctor who "prescribes it."If your treatment meets the "good control criteria" the hospital does not have to put you bomb for more than your insists, I understand that you are all aware of this, no matter how graphics it is seen that pump patients have better "Glyc "that does not imply that you" have to put it on ", eye I talk about public health that is obviously as it is and, sometimes we are not aware of the budget" maintenance "that have the pumps/sensors/closed handle systems.If with the feathers you do well, pull feathers (they offered me the bomb on a multitude of occasions but because of the "activity" that I took for 5 years to put it on, when I changed my job and did not "move so much,"I insist and I will repeat it, the bomb is not for everyone).In the particular case of children, both sensors and pumps depend much about the patient.I am an adult (48 years old) and the hooks, blows, and host .. with the doors of the doors are constant.These devices are very resistant but I understand that in certain circumstances it is not appropriate to put the bomb, until it can be verified that this treatment will gain quality of life.Training and independence, as well as responsibility are key so that you can have one of these "loans of hospital material" and remember that in hospitals there are also commissions that, however much your endocrine insists, will be the ones who approve, or not, the subsidy.That said, the bomb that is put to a patient, if then he does not use it, is destroyed, bombs are never reused, hence, perhaps, they have "hardened" any of the criteria for prescription, I do not know.
I hope you are lucky and sooner or later your child and the whole family can enjoy this technology, for me it has been a before and after in the control of my diabetes and I have been since 11 years being DM1, but as I commented before,;) the pump is not for everyone.Good luck and many spirits.

Jerkemer_Jomolka's profile photo
Jerkemer_Jomolka
11/07/2022 2:32 p.m.

Soy un Cyborg

Hello, I live in Madrid and they do not put any paste to give me strips and lancets even though I carry the freestyle.They have even given me a permanent ball to load it with cartridges and continue to prescribe the traditional ball.Hallucino with that of the three daily strips, the truth in which community do you live?

Aalmu's profile photo
Aalmu
11/15/2022 8:48 p.m.

aalmu said:
Hello, I live in Madrid and do not put any paste to give me strips and lancets even though I carry the freestyle for the SS.They have even given me a permanent ball to load it with cartridges and continue to prescribe the traditional ball.Hallucino with that of the three daily strips, the truth in which community do you live?

Andalusia...

isabelbota
11/16/2022 12:07 a.m.

@Aalmu What brand do you give you the strips?Madrid's problem is that they stopped using Abbott's and the glucometer they gave me was the worst.Next month I have control, to see if the diabetological nurses give me Abbott strips because for medical consumption they buy them, but not for patients.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/16/2022 8:17 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@aalmu What brand do you give you the strips?Madrid's problem is that they stopped using Abbott's and the glucometer they gave me was the worst.Next month I have control, to see if the diabetological nurses give me abbott strips because for medical consumption they buy them, but not for patients.

@Ruthbia, in the last lot of sensors they included a box of 50 strips.They are not many but to use them in some emergency capillary check is fine.

They also sell them on Amazon for about € 20.

In pharmacies they cost € 50.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/16/2022 1:21 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.