{'en': 'What do you throw to coffee?Amargen theme ...', 'es': 'Qué le echáis al café? Tema amargante...'} Image

What do you throw to coffee?Amargen theme ...

walky's profile photo   02/24/2022 4:38 p.m.

@Nila dust milk has more sugar, although precisely with coffee I use it sometimes, I like the taste it has.

If you use normal milk, the coffee is to take a ridiculous tip of Estevia del Mercadona.I know it's so ridiculous that I could take it away, but I don't do it ...

anif's profile photo
anif
04/05/2022 10:13 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

Stevia, a pinch.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/06/2022 1:42 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

walky said:
the mooring goes with irony, because everything I give it to me.

I like coffee with milk and I like how Stevia's tablets sweeten my milk alone, the milk to which cocoa, tea, milk with milk, infusions ...

But coffee with milk?Total bitterness.

And not only with Stevia, but also with saccharin.I use Natreen.

Should I throw two compressed from Natreen?If I do a diarrhea that will bitter me even more?Hahaha.

Aiudaa!

I was used to liquid saccharin, until I learned that it was not good.Now I am taking Stevia, but I buy it in pharmacy (the quality is noticeable by comparing it with the one they sell in supermarket), and although I have to admit that it cost me to catch the point, after several months I am no longer disliked.Sometimes, it's to get used to the palate ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 12:59 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I don't have a sweetener at home.In the bars, if I consider it I need it, I miss him on sugar.Otherwise, with the milk that always accompanies my coffees I have enough, as at home.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
07/08/2022 8:18 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.