{'en': 'What do you throw to coffee?Amargen theme ...', 'es': 'Qué le echáis al café? Tema amargante...'} Image

What do you throw to coffee?Amargen theme ...

walky's profile photo   02/24/2022 4:38 p.m.

I agree

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
02/26/2022 10:28 a.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

Well, I just took three Natreen capsules and it's great.He finally resembles the coffee he took when he threw sugar.

Thank you!;)

walky's profile photo
walky
02/27/2022 4:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Of course, it is a large bowl, of those of throwing colacao

walky's profile photo
walky
02/27/2022 4:59 p.m.

I really do not see the problem for making a sweetener to coffee, that with those theories we would not throw anything to meals

Nila's profile photo
Nila
02/27/2022 5:16 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

nila said:
I really do not see the problem for making a sweetener into the coffee, that with those theories we would not throw anything to the meals

No, if they were 10 coffees it would be an abuse, but one ... then you will have to enjoy it.
I still think that each one.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/27/2022 6:02 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@walky I use xilitol, it is birch sugar, which has a low glycemic index, and I am from the coffee only very black.It is the closest thing in flavor to white sugar.It is quite expensive € 15 but it is worth it.I warn you, if you pass, it has laxative effects.You also have erythritol, which is a derivative of sugar polycohol.I have not tried the latter but they say it can cause inhazon and gastrointestinal discomfort, and of price is similar to erythritol.I take it in Amazon for price and comfort but you can also find it in herbalists and dietary centers.

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
03/04/2022 5:56 p.m.

I make a simple proposal to those who have to put something in coffee.Only for a week, just that, drinking coffee with nothing.That minimum effort.At first you will not like it but I think in a few days you will get used to it.Just try it.A week in a row.It is important that the experiment works for it.It is not worth a coffee with and another without.That doesn't work.

This is like meals with salt and pepper.Here they put everything pepper.And in the end the vegetables know pepper.And in Spain salt, a lot of salt.And food does not know what they have to know.I put a tiny salt quantity.It is the same as with the sweeteners.In my opinion you have to learn to savor food as they are.

Just try a week!If it doesn't work good ...

Greetings and good weekend to all

Is that I finally have a vacation and I go to the Canary Islands a week 😊😊😊

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/04/2022 6:41 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

I have already done it many times because when I do not carry my box of pills I prefer to take the coffees with nothing, but I do like with my edulcorant pill because it is already.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/04/2022 7:01 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

@jldiazdel I have already tried it, and with different coffees, and the one that I liked the most has been a cow -ahead that lame in Espilacate, a store specialized in tes and import cafes.But at home we are 2 and the price of the kilo is not turkey mucus.The coffee we usually buy in the Super is not usually of the best quality, and sule go mixed with torrefact, which is what gives it the bitter taste, since it is burned sugar. And for a pleasure that you give yourself ... wellenjoy

Noemí's profile photo
Noemí
03/04/2022 8:48 p.m.

jldiazdel said:
I make a simple proposal to those who have to put something in the coffee.Only for a week, just that, drinking coffee with nothing.That minimum effort.At first you will not like it but I think in a few days you will get used to it.Just try it.A week in a row.It is important that the experiment works for it.It is not worth a coffee with and another without.That doesn't work.

This is like meals with salt and pepper.Here they put everything pepper.And in the end the vegetables know pepper.And in Spain salt, a lot of salt.And food does not know what they have to know.I put a tiny salt quantity.It is the same as with the sweeteners.In my opinion you have to learn to savor food as they are.

Just try a week!If it doesn't work good ...

Greetings and good weekend to all

Is that I finally have a vacation and I go to the Canary Islands a week 😊😊😊

I tried.When I was diagnosed I was so high and I was so afraid that I didn't even dare to use sweetener.I could take it, but it was sad.I spent weeks.When I saw that a gram of sweetener did not influence me glycemia because I threw again.
I understand what you say, but those of us who are not coffee growers (I take one when I get up because I spab up) but we do sweet, we prefer it sweet.Viciated palate, yes, but at this point some taste will have to be given.

Enjoy your vacation a lot and get very well!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/04/2022 9:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Thanks Isabel 😊

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/04/2022 9:09 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

@jldiazdel What you say is very nice and idylum, if you always take the coffee you like at home or in your favorite place, but those that we normally have to take it on the street is sometimes authentic water to scrub and if you do not put itsweetener, insured vomit

Alberto_13's profile photo
Alberto_13
03/05/2022 12:28 p.m.

DM3c desde 2018; hb 6 % (feb.. 2022) (tresiba+fiasp+metformina)

alberto_13 said:

Yesterday I remembered this theme because they put a coffee in a road bar that could well have been a weapon of mass destruction

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/05/2022 10:23 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

There are coffees that are authentic lavatives ...

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
03/06/2022 4:01 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

According to Café del Bar, I mean the brand, they give me tachycardias.
I get coffee every day with my Italian coffee maker of 1 single cup, it seems like a toy, and knows me glory.I miss soybean drink that knows me sweet.Eye that the whole milk is super sweet and the blood glucose rises a lot.

Years ago, before being diabetics, I made a diet and they took my sugar, since then I use it at all.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2022 12:06 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I'm going to take advantage of.At work we have coffee and micro.Have I bought powdered milk, does anyone use it?I had thought about heating water and preparing it like this and then already throwing coffee from the coffee maker.If anyone has ever used it, can you tell me how it has gone?

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/08/2022 1:43 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

Puff .. I used it as a student because in the resi we could not be frido in the rooms.You get used to the taste but look at the hydrates, some are very sweet.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/08/2022 1:51 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well I don't miss that, because for the amount I can take and not every day, well, he has a pass.If I see that it does not fit me, I will prepare yogurts that for that if I have used it other times

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/08/2022 2:10 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3

walky said:
the mooring goes with irony, because everything I give it to me.

I like coffee with milk and I like how Stevia's tablets sweeten my milk alone, the milk to which cocoa, tea, milk with milk, infusions ...

But coffee with milk?Total bitterness.

And not only with Stevia, but also with saccharin.I use Natreen.

Should I throw two compressed from Natreen?If I do a diarrhea that will bitter me even more?Hahaha.

Aiudaa

I usually throw Stevia, and/or more milk.Sometimes but very few cinnamon that I not only like if does not lower sugar.Still I have heard of many types of sweeteners, among others Maltitol for example.However, I get little sweetener, because like sugar abundance is not healthy.Courage and I hope you find your sweetener

Venus13's profile photo
Venus13
03/21/2022 7:15 p.m.

I put fed milk nothing else, I don't like sugar of any kind

Hilda's profile photo
Hilda
04/05/2022 9:51 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.