{'en': 'How to correct the daily elevation of glucose after 8:30 am', 'es': 'Como corregir la elevación diaria de la glucosa después de las 8:30am'} Image

How to correct the daily elevation of glucose after 8:30 am

ferigoillo's profile photo   05/29/2022 5:20 p.m.

Good morning, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.

I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.

I started with a HabC1 of 7 and in the last analytical analysis he gave me 5.7.

So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally.

My question is like controlling the rise that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120.

I planned to start taking the medicine at night and not in the morning.

Does anyone else happen to you?

Thank you!

ferigoillo's profile photo
ferigoillo
05/29/2022 5:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I would not consider a problem up to 120.

12mas37's profile photo
12mas37
05/29/2022 7:04 p.m.

ferigillo said:
good day, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.I started with a HabC1 of 7 and in the last analytical analysis he gave me 5.7.So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally, my question is like controlling the climb that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120. I planned to start taking the medication at night and not in the morning, someone else happens to him?

What is the problem?Be at 110-120?They are perfect values.Apart with that glyce it is clear that everything is going well.
You can take the metformin whenever you want.If you want to try at night, then try.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
05/29/2022 7:04 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

ferigillo said:
good day, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.I started with a HabC1 of 7 and in the last analytical analysis he gave me 5.7.So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally, my question is like controlling the climb that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120. I planned to start taking the medication at night and not in the morning, someone else happens to him?

Metformin 850 "The brick" does not matter at the time you take it. If you get up at 6.30, take something that does not have HCS and you will see how it does not upload so much

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
05/29/2022 7:57 p.m.

Thank you very much, for the answers, very friendly.
I correct that the metformin is from D.B.I of 500 mg AP (prolonged action).Which surprises me that glucose begins to raise the fasting.But surely, how I have read it on several sides, is that the body prepares for the day and releases hormones that causes glucose.
I will try to change the metformin schedule, perhaps if I take it at night I arrive with greater effect in the morning.I understand that it is good to try and see how the body reacts.
Again I appreciate the response and participation in each intervention,

ferigoillo's profile photo
ferigoillo
05/29/2022 9:44 p.m.

ferigillo said:

What is the problem?Be at 110-120?They are values ​​

ferigillo said:
thank you very much, for the answers, very friendly.
I correct that the metformin is from D.B.I of 500 mg AP (prolonged action).Which surprises me that glucose begins to raise the fasting.But surely, how I have read it on several sides, is that the body prepares for the day and releases hormones that causes glucose.
I will try to change the metformin schedule, perhaps if I take it at night I arrive with greater effect in the morning.I understand that it is good to try and see how the body reacts.
Again I appreciate the answer and participation in each intervention,

It happens to me.As I get up, without taking anything I get a little.But he thinks we have to be below 180, with what 120 is nothing.I don't think the subject changes you because I take two metformines of 1000 mg, tomorrow and night, and it happens to me.It does not matter.

isabelbota
05/29/2022 10:24 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good morning, I am new in the forum. In my case I have been taking metformin for more than 15 years, for type 2 diabetes.
A few months ago they took it away because I had no effect, I had many diarrhea
I have tried 3 types of oral antidiabetics, and all bad.
My doctor wants to prescribe an injectable pen, but it is difficult for them to give the inspection visa.
Now again endocrine, etc. and while badly and fattening a lot.
Greetings is desperate

Marlucas16's profile photo
Marlucas16
06/13/2022 12:50 p.m.

@Marlucas16 For diet, it reduces carbohydrates as much as you can and exercise (aerobic and strength), it also benefits you for blood glucose.
If the endo recipes you insulin, inspection will not say anything, type 2 diabetics also end without pancreas and some end up being insulin -dependent.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2022 3:05 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ferigillo said:
good day, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.

I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.

So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally.

My question is like controlling the rise that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120.

Thank you!

It doesn't happen to me but this is a topic of cortisol.
Link
Enter this Instagram that there are a lot of explanations to the subject

Cristina Serrano's profile photo
Cristina Serrano
06/19/2022 3:52 p.m.

marlucas16 said:
good morning, I am new in the forum. In my case I have been taking metformin for more than 15 years, for type 2 diabetes.
My doctor wants to prescribe an injectable pen, but it is difficult for them to give the inspection visa.
Greetings is desperate

They should look at you the peptide c.The majority of type 2 secrete insulin, but others are exhausted by the pancreas and that looks with the peptide c.If you are exhausted or almost (as is my case) without insulin you will not be able to have good control for many oral antidiabetics you take.
If you are from Spain there is no problem that insulin prescribes you.They prescribed it from the first day.

isabelbota
06/19/2022 7:15 p.m.

Thank you!

I was diagnosed with dm2 year and peak, ketoacedosis admitted for a few days, insulin ....
Nowadays I take a metformin pill 850 at noon, fasting glucose around 80.
Type 2 diabetes is an insulin resistance.
Do you have overweight or obesity?Do you have a gut?
The advice they give you is diet and exercise, and lose weight, but .... what is diet, what is exercise?
I have echoed the diet of the healthy dish of Oxford, 50% green, 25% protein, 25% hydrates.
Hydrates .... Do not eat bread, anything with flour, etcof coconut, and in extra virgin extra.Eat fatty fish such as salmon, tuna, etc. ... rich in omega 3 "anti -inflammatory" summarizing diet, enough in the diet of the plate, real food, minimizing hydrates, and no prosecuted or flours.Use apple vinegar in the salad or a teaspoon before eating and tomatoes a curcma infusion or dessert ginger.Shambow milk and yogurts are bad, they have more serum (lactose) and vitamin D leaves with fat, also satiate less and you will be hungry faster.
What have I eaten today?Salad with cucumber tomato onion spinach agiacate and red pepper spinach, of second grilled salmon with soy sauce accompanied by sauteed peas with a little paprika, in 5 hours I do not have hunger again.
What is exercise ???
Go to walk ???
My advice, walking is well, 3 times a week 10,000 steps in a row, about 6km/h on average.Do not pass yourself do not run, do not go crazy on the bike because you are going to burn fat and muscle.
Go walking, but as a complement to the exercise of strength, if you are going to lose weight you will lose muscle, and ... who eats the glucose?Well, the muscle, you need to improve the muscles you are already fat or thin, almost more important than losing weight.
But that exercise costs you, 3 series of 15 maximum repetitions, 40s rest between series.If you arrive at 15 and you could follow it is as if you do nothing, you have to approach the failure, increase the weight.
When strength working you will reduce visceral fat and lipotoxicity.
I believe that if you have diagnosed you 10 months ago you are not to improve, but to send.That if to refer is a change for a lifetime, do not infles yourself to macaroni in a year !!!If you run away a car and recover, if you get in front of the car ......
It is clear that what we have done in the last 20 years has led us to this, we cannot do the same again.
Well, parrafada ....... This has worked for me, perfect analytical, that glucose day 76, glycosilada 5.3, I remind you that I enter urgencies and spent 4 days admitted.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/21/2022 12:49 p.m.

110 and 120 After breakfast it is an excellent measure, you don't have to do anything.
A climb is above 140 or more.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2022 2:12 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
110 and 120 after breakfast is an excellent measure, you don't have to do anything.
A climb is above 140 or more.

He says it is fasting.
I do not think the same, your body works 100% and with the help of metformin you do not have normal bloodPancreas runs out more.
Diabetic medications do not cure diabetes, they lower you a number for you to enter ranges, the disease camouflages you, but the resistance is still there, and every time it goes more.
I recommend that you put the batteries for a year that you are very in time and revolt that insulin resistance.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/21/2022 3:09 p.m.

@Otabol It is normal to raise glycemia in the morning, fasting, the body secretes glucose to start the day.
It happens to everyone.
I insist that 120 is very little.With DM1 we give much higher values ​​and only go down with insulin, I have tried to exercise and go up more.

The pills are usually slowly released, 24 hours of prolonged action, so the time to take them gives them a bit.
The exercise of force is what most helps to overcome insulin resistance.Do some weights and abdomen so that the muscles work glucose and notice improvement, 3 times a week is usually enough.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2022 11:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

marlucas16 said:
good morning, I am new in the forum. In my case I have been taking metformin for more than 15 years, for type 2 diabetes.
Greetings is desperate

It is well known that metformino causes diarrhea.I have already years with recurring diarrhea and the doctor only told me to eliminate the dairy products, but I have eliminated them and diarrhea persists.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/26/2022 7:28 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

Your glycosylated and glucose values ​​in the morning are very good.Very well controlled.I think you don't need to worry.Your exercise, diet and medicine are helping you

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/26/2022 7:29 p.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
your values ​​of glycosylized and glucose in the morning are very good.Very well controlled.I think you don't need to worry.Your exercise, diet and medicine are helping you

Call me heavy, but those fasting values ​​are not right and explain why.
First say that it has been evolving the disease for 10 months, so it still has a functional pancreas, for people who have been saying years, it is well, it is still on time.
Your body will do everything possible to be in less than 100 glucose, so your pancreas will work at the top, still working on what you give you have no less than 100, and you are helping you with a pill.With more pancreas pill you give everything you have not controlled your fasting glucose.
Within a year or 2 or 3 ..... you will need to help you with 2 pills, within 3 more you will change to another pill that eliminates urine glucose, and thus chronic disease .......
If you have type 2 diabetes with 10 months from the diagnosis there is a lot of information on the Internet, but summarized, lower body / visceral fat, low carb diet, well -done force exercise, which hurts and walk as a complement.
I was admitted for 5 days with ketoacedosis or how it is said, today 50kg less, Normopeso, no medicine, perfect analytical, or an asterisk.The sugar has just given me 84 in the morning.
I will not walk, 2/3 days to the Gym per week a horita every time.10min of cardio and 50 force.
Walking is very easy and comfortable, making strength fuck.
You will know that you do the strength well because at the end the sugar goes up, not worry in 2 hours returns to its place.
You can settle or you can take another step.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/30/2022 8:17 a.m.

otabol said:
matrix said:
your glycosylized and glucose values ​​in the morning are very good.Very well controlled.I think you don't need to worry.Your exercise, diet and medicine are helping you

Call me heavy, but those fasting values ​​are not right and explain why.
First say that it has been evolving the disease for 10 months, so it still has a functional pancreas, for people who have been saying years, it is well, it is still on time.
Your body will do everything possible to be in less than 100 glucose, so your pancreas will work at the top, still working on what you give you have no less than 100, and you are helping you with a pill.With more pancreas pill you give everything you have not controlled your fasting glucose.
Within a year or 2 or 3 ..... you will need to help you with 2 pills, within 3 more you will change to another pill that eliminates urine glucose, and thus chronic disease .......
If you have type 2 diabetes with 10 months from the diagnosis there is a lot of information on the Internet, but summarized, lower body / visceral fat, low carb diet, well -done force exercise, which hurts and walk as a complement.
I was admitted for 5 days with ketoacedosis or how it is said, today 50kg less, Normopeso, no medicine, perfect analytical, or an asterisk.The sugar has just given me 84 in the morning.
I will not walk, 2/3 days to the Gym per week a horita every time.10min of cardio and 50 force.
Walking is very easy and comfortable, making strength fuck.
You will know that you do the strength well because at the end the sugar goes up, not worry in 2 hours returns to its place.
You can settle or you can take another step.

I do not deny that perhaps over time you need medication settings, and that a low carbos, exercise, drinking, etc. etc. will help, but their values ​​are fine, they are a controlled person.A Prediabetic - Diabetic that visits your doctor / endocrine and tells you that you have 100 to 110 glucose fasting and a glycosylated of less than 6, will tell you 100% that you are controlled, without a doubt and the treatment is working well.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/30/2022 4:02 p.m.

Ok, it is well controlled, but I speak of taking another step, already to the ada to updated the Total Remision and Partial Remission Terms.
More and more talk about the remission and the way to get it is giving cane 1 year.
Then just stay.
Google knows everything, you just have to ask .......

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
06/30/2022 11:15 p.m.

otabol said:
ok, is well controlled, but I talk about taking another step, already to the ada to updated the Total Remision and Partial Remision.
More and more talk about the remission and the way to get it is giving cane 1 year.
Then just stay.
Google knows everything, you just have to ask .......

I have not found hard data of partial or total remissions.There is a lot of Tik Tok, YouTube, books etc. But nothing scientifically documented.As far as I know, diabetes continues to be handled as a chronicle, that is, it is controlled, but it is not cured.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
06/30/2022 11:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.