{'en': 'How to correct the daily elevation of glucose after 8:30 am', 'es': 'Como corregir la elevación diaria de la glucosa después de las 8:30am'} Image

How to correct the daily elevation of glucose after 8:30 am

ferigoillo's profile photo   05/29/2022 5:20 p.m.

DT2 can "send" in a few cases, normally associated with obesity.I know several, when they have gone down to Normopeso their pancreas generates the necessary insulin.In cases of "wear or exhaustion" there is no possible remission, diets and severe control help a lot and slow down the disease but is diabetic for life.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/30/2022 11:54 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
DT2 can "refer" in a few cases, normally associated with obesity.I know several, when they have gone down to Normopeso their pancreas generates the necessary insulin.In cases of "wear or exhaustion" there is no possible remission, diets and severe control help a lot and slow down the disease but is diabetic for life.

thank you.I also agree, the issue of overweight and obesity is not only that the necessary insulin is not generated, on many occasions, there is insulin resistance, which makes glucose levels rise or that the pancreas runs out (trying to generate more insulin).It is what I have read.

matrix's profile photo
matrix
07/01/2022 12:01 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

matrix said:
ruthbia said:
DT2 can "send" in a few cases, usually associated with obesity.I know several, when they have gone down to Normopeso their pancreas generates the necessary insulin.In cases of "wear or exhaustion" there is no possible remission, diets and severe control help a lot and slow down the disease but is diabetic for life.

thank you.I also agree, the issue of overweight and obesity is not only that the necessary insulin is not generated, on many occasions, there is insulin resistance, which makes glucose levels rise or that the pancreas runs out (trying to generate more insulin).It is what I have read.

It is that with overweight what usually happens is that it is generated more, because the resistance makes the body do not detect it and the pancreas works continuously.Therefore, this situation maintained makes it exhausted.But if overweight is eliminated in time and hears healing life could be reversed.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/01/2022 7:22 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I am not sure of the data right now, but I think that a "normal" person with healthy habits uses about 40% of the pancreas, you have 60% margin and although you already have the cascaded islets there is always a margin of improvement, even putting insulin.
If the pancreas exhausted 100% because no longer, but you will continue to create resistance and click more and more, so it can always be improved.
Type 2 diabetes is not that in many occasions there is insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance, either in the liver, in mitochondria or wherever, that is cascading the pancreas.Then the high glucose maintained for years generates the damage.
It is not necessary to be fat to have resistance, although 90% or more of the DM2 are due to overweight/obesity.
Overcoming insulin resistance is the way.
There is a lot of Tiktoker, I know I have seen everything.
I have followed 2 Víctor Bravo and Enol Sierra.
The endocrine, the header ... tells me that you are diabetic, but I see your analytical and it is of normal person, you do not have an asterisk.
I leave it here, it costs nothing when you go to walk some headphones and listen to what these 2 people say (there are more) and if you convince you you can try to try, just like you spend an hour in walking you can spend it on another type of exercise.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/01/2022 11:19 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I do not agree @otabol, the elderly with DT2 are not by resistance, it is exhaustion like other dysfunctions that appear with age.In young people if resistance usually occurs but in adults it is usually exhaustion of the organ, as happens with blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, audition, etc, etc ... The body is oxidized and ages.If one takes care of everything but it is irreversible.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2022 1:13 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I agree that saying that more than 90 % of the DM2 is due to overweight is an exaggeration

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
07/01/2022 1:25 p.m.

ruthbia said:
I do not agree @otabol, the elderly with DT2 are not by resistance, it is exhaustion like other dysfunctions that appear with age.In young people if resistance usually occurs but in adults it is usually exhaustion of the organ, as happens with blood pressure, cholesterol, prostate, audition, etc, etc ... The body is oxidized and ages.If one takes care of everything but is irreversible.

Well ... yes and no, the elderly usually give the "sugar pill" for exhaustion ok truth.
But you will know that from the age of 40 you begin to lose muscle mass, if you do nothing you will reach old age with a muscle mass of poor quality, it is the muscle who eats sugar, so both the diabetics and theHealthy people are good to work that muscle, to reach the best you can, and not need that pill or others.
90% obesity ... 10% talk about DM2 could say that they are the "gordiflac" Google ...... people who, being in normal weight, have a bad fat-musculus ratio, you can be skinny andHave visceral fat.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/01/2022 1:41 p.m.

Yes, of course, not everyone feeds well;There are people who have a good metabolism and do not fattens even if they swell to chocolate donuts.

The sport or exercise if you do not like it is very sacrificed, I tell you from experience, I am very sofa 🤣😉, every day I exercise but it is hard for me ... pufff ....

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
07/01/2022 5:04 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
yes, of course, not everyone feeds well;There are people who have a good metabolism and do not fattens even if they swell to chocolate donuts.

The sport or exercise if you do not like it is very sacrificed, I tell you from experience, I am very sofa 🤣😉, every day I exercise but it is hard for me ... pufff ....

What envies those people who eat and do not take fat !!!!I know a couple of them

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
07/01/2022 5:41 p.m.

otabol said:
ruthbia said:
yes, of course, not everyone feeds well;There are people who have a good metabolism and do not fattens even if they swell to chocolate donuts.

What envies those people who eat and do not take fat !!!!I know a couple of them

I have a friend who eats a mountain of daily food, and mainly carbohydrates (rice and beans in lots), and yet it is healthy, thin and he does not exercise at all.Metabolism?Genes?

matrix's profile photo
matrix
07/02/2022 1:04 a.m.

Desde México. DB2. Metformina c/ 12hrs. No insulina. HCG22/02/21: 9.0. HCG 18/04/21: 7.4

ferigillo said:
good day, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.

I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.

I started with a HabC1 of 7 and in the last analytical analysis he gave me 5.7.

So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally.

My question is like controlling the rise that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120.

I planned to start taking the medicine at night and not in the morning.

Does anyone else happen to you?

Thank you!

What I try to do is dinner as early as possible (before 8pm) and with few HC.I understand that thus empty the hepatic glucose deposits during the night and until noon that is when.I think if you have it on 110, 120 during the morning it is not so serious, as long as you do not shoot much more.When I debuted in T1 I used to apply corrections very often for similar values ​​and the only thing I got was to increase my insulin resistance.Ah!Avoid everything Maltitol has in the ingredients.At least I get a lot out of control.The only thing I allow to sweeten some dessert from time to time is erythritol or stevia.Even so, I try to be little.I also take 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar diluted in water with a pinch of salt in the morning.I don't know if it's placebo but I notice that it helps me get off more than if I don't take it.

ok_display's profile photo
ok_display
07/03/2022 12:06 p.m.

DM1 desde 2021.
Novorapid/Toujeo
A1c: 5,4 (2023)
Libre 2 con diabox y Galaxy Watch4.

ok_display said:
ferigillo said:

I started 10 months ago with the diagnosis and from there I take metformin of 850 1 unity daily.I take care of me at meals and do sports.

So quite well.Every day I start my day at 6:30 and when measuring glucose it gives me between 100 and 110 generally.

My question is like controlling the rise that occurs on an empty stomach after 8:00 am.I measure me and I am between 110 and 120.

Thank you!

What I try to do is dinner as early as possible (before 8pm) and with few HC.I understand that thus empty the hepatic glucose deposits during the night and until noon that is when.I think if you have it on 110, 120 during the morning it is not so serious, as long as you do not shoot much more.When I debuted in T1 I used to apply corrections very often for similar values ​​and the only thing I got was to increase my insulin resistance.Ah!Avoid everything Maltitol has in the ingredients.At least I get a lot out of control.The only thing I allow to sweeten some dessert from time to time is erythritol or stevia.Even so, I try to be little.I also take 2 tablespoons of apple vinegar diluted in water with a pinch of salt in the morning.I don't know if it's placebo but I notice that it helps me get off more than if I don't take it.

Salt is poison for arterial tension and diabetics should take care of the tension for the risk of vascular cardio accidents very much

diabestico
07/03/2022 5:43 p.m.

diabetic said:
ok_display said:
ferigoillo said:
ferigoillo said:
good day, I tell you my case, I have type diabetes typeII, well controlled.

Thank you!

Salt is poison for arterial tension and diabetics should take care of the tension for the risk of vascular cardio accidents very much

It all depends on the amount.A pinch of salt I don't think it's a big thing ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
07/03/2022 9:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
diabetic said:
ok_display said:
ok_display said:
Good morning, I tell you my case, I have type II diabetes, well controlled.

Thank you!

It all depends on the amount.A pinch of salt I don't think it's a big thing ...

Not a "pinch" .... salt = poison

diabestico
07/03/2022 11:48 p.m.

ferigillo said:

Thank you!

It is not a climb to worry, it is a normal value for which we have diabetes.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
07/07/2022 11:39 a.m.

otabol said:
I am not sure of the data right now, but I think that a "normal" person with healthy habits uses about 40% of the pancreas, you have 60% margin and even if you already haveThe cascaded islets are always margin of improvement, even putting insulin.
If the pancreas exhausted 100% because no longer, but you will continue to create resistance and click more and more, so it can always be improved.
Type 2 diabetes is not that in many occasions there is insulin resistance, type 2 diabetes is insulin resistance, either in the liver, in mitochondria or wherever, that is cascading the pancreas.Then the high glucose maintained for years generates the damage.
It is not necessary to be fat to have resistance, although 90% or more of the DM2 are due to overweight/obesity.
Overcoming insulin resistance is the way.
There is a lot of Tiktoker, I know I have seen everything.
I have followed 2 Víctor Bravo and Enol Sierra.
The endocrine, the header ... tells me that you are diabetic, but I see your analytical and it is of normal person, you do not have an asterisk.
I leave it here, it costs nothing when you go to walk some headphones and listen to what these 2 people say (there are more) and if you convince you you can try to try, just like you spend an hour in walking you can spend it on another type of exercise.

I also follow them

Joan111's profile photo
Joan111
10/21/2023 11:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.