{'en': 'Cake', 'es': 'Bizcocho'} Image

Cake

ainara81's profile photo   03/22/2022 12:14 a.m.

hello,
Look, I spend a recipe that has given me Chat GPT.I have not tried it, I cannot give you my opinion, but it seemed curious and I see many possibilities to this tool.
The recipe does not look bad and the result is very low in hydrates.It has sweetener, it is the part that I do not like, but if you take it occasionally I do not think it is a problem.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/24/2023 1:06 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

What is that of chat gpt?

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/24/2023 1:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I keep it very much thank you

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/24/2023 1:45 p.m.

ainara81 said:
what is that of chat gpt?

It is a kind of "artificial intelligence."You ask you questions, you ask you to write something, to prepare a travel plan, it has a lot of potential.I am testing things, it is very curious.At the top of the image that I have attached you can see what I have asked for and what he has answered

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
05/24/2023 3:33 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

salad said:
ainara81 said:
which is that of chat gpt?

It is a kind of "artificial intelligence."You ask you questions, you ask you to write something, to prepare a travel plan, it has a lot of potential.I am testing things, it is very curious.At the top of the image that I have attached you can see what I have asked for and what has answered

What guay .... Thank you very much

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
05/25/2023 9 a.m.

I have the traditional one I do for my family:
ingredients
3 eggs
A natural yogurt
A glass of oil yogurt
Two sugar yogurt glasses
Three flour yogurt vessels
A 15G yeast envelope
Zest of a lemon or an orange according to the taste you want

prepared
Heat the oven to 180 ° C, while:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and beat.
If you want a finer finish, you can:
Mix yogurt, yolks, sugar and first oil
Beat the whites about to snow and incorporate slowly.
Pass the flour through a fine strainer and slowly incorporate

The mold must be greased and put homogeneously (I spread butter with my hand in the mold and echo a little flour that I move until it sticks on the butter, then throws what is left over from flour) so that then thecake.

Bake with air at 180 • C on the tray below, but you have air, resistance from the bottom and up, or only resistance with air with air.

It is finished in about 20min according to oven to know if it is finished, put a knife and see what is dry.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/25/2023 10:39 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@ainara81, you can give him the same that you gave him before, just calculate more or less hydrates and the fast, stay a little quickly the first time and then you know what he needs.
You better give it to food or dinner replacing the first plate of hydrates and adding fiber and some protein.
With the children you have to test, so that they can see Q with fast insulin can eat everything learning how.The psychological part must also take care of it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/26/2023 3:52 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.