{'en': 'Cake', 'es': 'Bizcocho'} Image

Cake

ainara81's profile photo   03/22/2022 12:14 a.m.

Hellooo!

Someone can give me a cake recipe, my child is 5 years old and has been asking me for a while to do it as when I was not bad, the poor is evil ... but I don't know what to use.

Thanks to everyone

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/22/2022 12:14 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@ainara81, you can do the usual cake and calculate the rations with the ingredients you carry.With rapid insulin, as sugar is integrated into the dough, it will not be peak
Try a small piece and calculate fast.
You can give it for dessert, after a protein dish with vegetables or salad.A small piece may be equivalent to a banana, for example ..
You learn little by little.
How slow uses?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/22/2022 3:07 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
@ainara81, you can do the usual cake and calculate the rations with the ingredients you carry.With rapid insulin, as sugar is integrated into the dough, it will not be peak
Try a small piece and calculate fast.
You can give it for dessert, after a protein dish with vegetables or salad.A small piece may be equivalent to a banana, for example ..
You learn little by little.
How slow uses?Hello very good
Slow uses the levemir in the morning and night and fast humalog junior

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/22/2022 9:10 a.m.

And if you try to mix, for example, comprehensive oatmeal flour with grind almond?I do many things with ground almond.My mother makes an apple cake in the pan, you can take ideas from the Internet, Instagram ... today there are many things.For example there are brands that are low in hydrates ... They sell you for example prepared for pancakes and things like that.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
03/22/2022 9:22 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Hello, Ainara 81

I have been doing the typical yogurt for years, only that I do it with two parts of whole wheat flour and one of force.Half a sugar yogurt, better than sweeteners, for me.The rest of the ingredients, for 3 eggs, and the form of preparation is in many network tutorials.I look very.If you want any more details you already tell me.

All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
03/22/2022 12:12 p.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

Thank you, I will be trying 😜

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/22/2022 10:11 p.m.

I do one, in case it serves you.
Two eggs, 2 bananas (I green uses do not have much assimilable hydrate), 60 grams of almond flour and echo 3/4 Sarrin envelopes powder and a little yeast.(You can do it the size of want with the proportion 1 egg/30 gr of almond flour/1 banana)
You separate clear and yolks.Clear bates about to snow.
Bananas be beaten with yolks, almond and yeast flour is added and then the whites mounted with enveloping movements.Greased mold and baked at 180 degrees (put it to preheat) and in 30 or 40 minutes it is.
Then if you want Choco.(I take 40/50 gr of Mercadona of 85% and the small childbirth with a hammer. Then he lime a little cream and I undo it inside. I take a saccharin overflow so that the cake is not so strong and covered oncethat has cooled).If you don't eat much up little and slow.And in the end it is nutritious because you eat almonds, egg, banana and black chocolate.
I did it for my birthday (it is 3 eggs/3 bananas and 90 gr of almond flour)

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/23/2022 9:08 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
I do one, in case it serves you.
Two eggs, 2 bananas (I green uses do not have much assimilable hydrate), 60 grams of almond flour and echo 3/4 Sarrin envelopes powder and a little yeast.(You can do it the size of want with the proportion 1 egg/30 gr of almond flour/1 banana)
You separate clear and yolks.Clear bates about to snow.
Bananas be beaten with yolks, almond and yeast flour is added and then the whites mounted with enveloping movements.Greased mold and baked at 180 degrees (put it to preheat) and in 30 or 40 minutes it is.
Then if you want Choco.(I take 40/50 gr of Mercadona of 85% and the small childbirth with a hammer. Then he lime a little cream and I undo it inside. I take a saccharin overflow so that the cake is not so strong and covered oncethat has cooled).If you don't eat much up little and slow.And in the end it is nutritious because you eat almonds, egg, banana and black chocolate.
I did it for my birthday (it is 3 eggs/3 bananas and 90 gr of almond flour)

I will try it because often Pintón has, 😲 Thank you very much, 😘😘

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/24/2022 7:49 a.m.

@isabelbota

The cake looks very good, but I stay with the wine at the bottom of the photo, a Valbuena!How rich 🤤

jldiazdel's profile photo
jldiazdel
03/24/2022 8:34 p.m.

DM1 desde Marzo 2018 (53 años). 7-10 unidades basal: Abasaglar (insulina glargina). NovoRapid. Factor 1.0/1.5.
Vivo en Alemania. CarboH total dia 70-80 gr. Deporte Gym todos dias L-V 1h-2 h
HbA1c 5,5% (Abril 2022)
Dexcom G6

jldiazdel said:
@Isabelbota

The cake looks very good, but I stay with the wine at the bottom of the photo, a Valbuena!How rich 🤤

What an eye!A friend gave it to me so that I couldn't say that I haven't tried a Vega Sicily ...
(If I am sincere I have no palate to appreciate "so much luxury". I am happy with a Luis Cañas 😉)

isabelbota
03/24/2022 9:11 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If you do it with ground almond and sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) it is practically without hydrates and can eat it with hardly insulin.There are many recipes if you are looking on Google.On the DietDoctor page they have many desserts with hardly any hydrates, so you can give you whenever you want without worrying about glucose peaks.And they are many healthier and feed more than the version with flour and sugar.In the biscuits the truth that looks super good with almond and gives it a touch of flavor much better than normal flour.Almendra flour is in the pastmarkets section in many supermarkets or online and the sweetener the same.Online there is hazelnut flour that for chocolate biscuits gives it a very good touch.I really like those of Nutandme although you can also do them at home from nuts if you have a powerful thermomix type chopper.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
03/25/2022 8:22 a.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Yesssica_a said:
If you do it with ground almond and sweetener (erythritol or xylitol) is practically without hydrates and can eat it with hardly any insulin.There are many recipes if you are looking on Google.On the DietDoctor page they have many desserts with hardly any hydrates, so you can give you whenever you want without worrying about glucose peaks.And they are many healthier and feed more than the version with flour and sugar.In the biscuits the truth that looks super good with almond and gives it a touch of flavor much better than normal flour.Almendra flour is in the pastmarkets section in many supermarkets or online and the sweetener the same.Online there is hazelnut flour that for chocolate biscuits gives it a very good touch.I really like those of Nutandme although you can also do them at home from nuts if you have a powerful thermomix type chopper.

Thank you, I will take a look at the page that told me ..... the truth is that I am still lost and it is angry because I do not know what to give the poor

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/25/2022 11:47 a.m.

Thank you very much for your advice .... You are all great

ainara81's profile photo
ainara81
03/25/2022 11:48 a.m.

Hi @ainara81, how lovely your child, a lot of encouragement.I make the next cake recipe that is very good:
Apple and carrot cake

Ingredients (20cm mold):

- 200 g of flour
- 3 eggs
- 80 g of sugar
- 100 ml of olive oil
- 1 on Royal yeast
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 250 g of apple
- 200 g of carrot
- 30 g of icing sugar (to decorate)
- 2 teaspoons of milk (to decorate)
- A few drops of lemon (to decorate)

How to do it:
1º Peel the apples and carrots, grate them.
2nd In the kneading the eggs with the sugar until you have a foamy mixture.
3º Add the oil, yeast and cinnamon.
4th Add the sifted flour.
5º Add the apple and the carrot.
6th Reserve in the fridge 30 min.
7th Bake at 180º for 45 min with upper/lower heat.
8º When it is cold in a cup put the sugar, milk and lemon and decorate the cake with a pastry bag or a bottle.

Another of the recipes that I make (also right now XD) is that of these muffins that, being of the spelled yeast it rises much more slowly so it comes great to us, so you can put it in a cake mold and surely it is sure that it comes out equally well althoughI imagine you will have to leave it more time in the oven.

Spelting muffins

Ingredients (for 12 units):
- 2 eggs
- 60 g of sugar
- 170 ml of soft olive oil
- 20 ml of sunflower oil
- 60 ml of milk
- 210 g of comprehensive spelled flour
- 12 g of royal yeast
- 1 lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla
- 1 pinch of salt
- Chocolate Pepitas

How to do them:
1st Sample in a bowl, the flour, salt and yeast.As is comprehensive, in the strainer the bran will be, we must not throw it, throw it in the dough.
2nd Beat the sugar with the eggs at high speed until they bend the volume and change color.
3º Add milk and oils.
4th Add the zest, vanilla and flour.
5th cover with film paper and leave it for 1 or 2 h in the fridge.
6º Add chocolate pepitas and fill the molds ¾ of their capacity.Add chocolate pepitas on top.
7th Bake at 150º for 7 min and 10 min at 180º.

lalonsoa's profile photo
lalonsoa
03/25/2022 4:54 p.m.

Do it without flour or sugar as they told you in another comment, but no matter how much insulin it is inevitable that you end with a hiccup or an ahiper because it is impossible to calculate the exact dose when the soils are high in HC (reading book dr Bernstein DiabetesSolution).Because the HCs that report the labels are estimative and allow up to 20% of variation so if you calculate 100 grs and dorms for that amount you will end up comying 80 or 120 and with a hyper or hypo, it is inevitable

AnibalJ's profile photo
AnibalJ
03/28/2022 10:46 a.m.

I recommend very much the "sweetdiabetic" recipes.Look for it on Instagram or on your website, you have hundreds of proposals.

marge_bouvier's profile photo
marge_bouvier
05/16/2023 4:39 p.m.

DT1 desde mayo 2023 🍭
Hipotiroidismo subclínico, normopeso, 33 años
Toujeo + Novorapid 🖊️🖍️

Quick cheese cake:
3Huevos, 300g of cream cheese and sugar or sweetener to taste.
Beat well and 5 min to the micro.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2023 6:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I attest that the @isabelbota recipe is very good and, at least, the blood glucose rises very little.It has become one of the preferred cakes in my house for all (diabetics and non -diabetics).

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
05/18/2023 10:52 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

carussa said:
I attest that the @isabelbota recipe is very good and, at least, the blood glucose rises very little.It has become one of the preferred cakes in my house for all (diabetics and non -diabetics).

How happy you put me ... 🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗
Because in the end it was a half invention, trying to make a Sacher adapting it ...

isabelbota
05/18/2023 3:32 p.m.

ainara81 said:
helloaa!

Someone can give me a cake recipe, my child is 5 years old and has been asking me for a while to do it as when I was not bad, the poor is evil ... but I don't know what to use.

Thanks to everyone

Arancha's profile photo
Arancha
05/24/2023 11:44 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.