{'en': 'Freestyle Sensor Free Problems, they tell me take them away why they give error.', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle libre problemas, me comentan quitárselos por qué dan error.'} Image

Freestyle Sensor Free Problems, they tell me take them away why they give error.

_Tacker_'s profile photo   05/09/2022 10:19 p.m.

@_Vane_: What version of Diabox do you use?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
08/27/2024 9:09 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In my opinion, anxiety is relative.I do not pay much attention to the sensor, I trust more of my sensitivity and sensations.
When you know yourself well, the numerical value does not matter, you only look at the range and trend.
And before any questions, a capillary.

ABBOTT does not sell precision, that's what the strips are for, it sells orientative values, so you can't calibrate.An error, but it is your business niche.That explains the commercials of the pharmaceutical.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/27/2024 12:43 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ricki21 said:
@_ vane_: What version of Diabox do you use?

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
08/27/2024 2:13 p.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

I have failed me on several occasions and in no case I have put the health center through.Claim to Abbott and new sensor in 5 days.

Maromaco's profile photo
Maromaco
09/01/2024 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In my case I spent a week without a sensor, only with strips, because I did not let me sleep, and it was the best decision.I have returned to the sensor at the insistence of my nurse, but this month when I see the endocrine I will ask him to see what we do.They have told me everything: that it is because of the difference in time, by the honeymoon, for the exercise, etc., but it is not normal to go to a sensor per week because they only mark hypoglycemia and it does not stop whistling all the time.I understand that it has no precision, but not that the lag is so absurd and the nurse scolds me for that (if I leave it and give bad wrong readings because the data confuses and does not let me or sleep, if I take it badly badBecause they cannot see the data and alarms are a blessing, if I change it, an ordeal is the fights with Abbot and the delivery man).

I feel if I am complaining greatly (maybe because I am new in all this), but I hope to see the positive as some of you mention and "pass" more easily on the subject.

Antarjmur_96's profile photo
Antarjmur_96
09/01/2024 4:26 p.m.

My husband has the same problem marked quite high, they say that if it is for the work it is hard and in the sun at night I whistle that if you go down I lift wipe yourself with strips you go to bed high there that is crazy and others well regarding Abbott this month this monthThe glue have failed and both four days the first time sent the form to Abbott that they did not call him later they told him that if they sent it, he was without him until he arrived, the new one puts the new one and again to theFour days the same thing has not already called that my husband has been with him for months or so about 20 over 20 times fatal 70 or more above the moment he has it but he does not convince him at the beginning he was desperate now now it happens every time it happensmore that if your diabetes goes well since you check it with strips but the sensor really only uses the descent here if you work so you are not the only one

coralin's profile photo
coralin
09/02/2024 1:42 a.m.

Let's see, I don't know if it has been said before on this subject.What you should do is install diabox and calibrate it with the real values ​​of your glucometer.Remove the ABBOTT app alarms.You only have to pass the NFC every 8 hours for the values ​​to reach your doctor and period.Forget the official app.Use only Diabox calibrated.

My last sensors all mark me as 20-25 below the real.I don't care what the official app says because I only foid of Diabox that for that I spent 10 strips calibrating day after day.

At this free moment I marks 59 glucose: it's a lie because I know I'm around 75-80.

I talked to my endocrine one day of review a couple of years ago and saw that I was right because the glycosilada was stuck to the values ​​that Diabox gave me.He has never asked me about the theoretical hypos that appear to him on his computer.

What I would never do is leave the sensors.I have become a joy of them.If they took them away, I don't know what I would do.I stress me just to think about it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/02/2024 2:47 p.m.

@Sandman but can Diabox and Abbot app at the same time?I say it because until 18 I have no endocrine and I have no way to tell you that I use that separate application or how he can check it.

Antarjmur_96
09/02/2024 5:46 p.m.

Well yes, both use.
My endocrine no longer looks at Abbott's, he values ​​me for Diabox.As I forget to scan with LibreLink, I am missing data.

Calibration is fundamental.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
09/02/2024 8:23 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

antarjmur_96 said:
@sandman but can you use Diabox and the ABBOT app at the same time?I say it because until 18 I have no endocrine and I have no way to tell him that I use that application separately or how he can check it.

Of course, all of us use both.

Abbott's because the doctor and Diabox force us because it is what we really control and gives us the information we need.

The free app must not have any permission granted, only the escapes with the NFC from time to time to turn the data to the system and so your doctor can time your values.

Even so, ABBott's app continues to collect values ​​only that it has all alarms deactivated.I only have to scan every 8 hours because if I do not forget (tonight I jumped the reminder at 3 in the morning: '(because I forgot to pass the NFC before going to bed)

In fact, when the ABBOTT app is sometimes disconnected, Diabox is also disconnected.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/03/2024 7:54 a.m.

I put Diabox last night and of course it is another world, now if I can see the sensors in another way.My only problem is to send the Abbot app every 8 hours because my graph only comes out in red (I do not stop putting less than 70) and I do not know what information can get out the endocrine, at least until I speak withThe in a few weeks.With Diabox for now tonight and tomorrow great, and it seems that it is consistent with the calibration without problem, so thanks for recommending it ^^

Antarjmur_96
09/03/2024 9:38 a.m.

It doesn't matter.We are here to help us.

As for the hypos, my endocrine was waiting for me with the loaded shotgun, but as later he found that the glycosylated did not cut at all with the ABBott app, because as it happened on the subject and he has never told me anything again.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
09/03/2024 12:10 p.m.

Hello, I carry with the sensors about 3 years that are provided by the SS.And on three occasions I have had to replace them because they failed me.I directly claim them to Abbott and give me a new one returning the defective.I do not understand how to claim it to the health center.Every time I go for sensors to the health center they give me five or six sensors with what I already have for a while, and if anyone gives me error directly I claim it to Abbott and as I tell you a new one comes and I send the defective.If I would not claim the health center, it gives them the same but it does not seem fair that if a sensor is defective we have to pay it all ...

hzahza's profile photo
hzahza
09/08/2024 2:06 p.m.

DM3 desde 2014| FreeStyle Libre 2 | Lantus/Novorapid

I have failed or taken away from me.
What I do is request the spare parts by the application.Before he did it on the phone and was more complicated.
The distributors who bring them comment that in summer they usually distribute many more, almost all to take off.
What they have told you in the health center you should expose it in patient Stenciotsl.
Health centers do not finance sensors and is a matter of the Ministry of Health of your Autonomous Community and Social Security.
Greetings.
P.S.In patient attention they will give you a form with a copy and will seal it.They give you a copy.They usually answer in a short time.

CarlosT's profile photo
CarlosT
09/08/2024 3:04 p.m.

Totally agree.They fail more than a fair shotgun.Health is disregarded, which is the one who finances them, each CCAA has its competence, within this, at least in Galicia, each health area, from 8 to 2 deliveries to the patient of difference.
We do not have to be the patients who manage the manufacturing errors (or laboratory tests) who pays the health spare parts or replenish them at cost 0?Because the need for our personal data to the abort, what ends?How does the laboratory verify if the sensor meets the measurements?It sounds very, very, rare, taking into account that if healing pays, health should control it.I have failed three sensors in a row in the first shot.I finished the 15 days of the last sensor and one behind the other have failed in the first analysis.I don't explain it to me.It is the same area, without different weather conditions, dry and clean skin.And nothing.

It is true that not clicking is a comfort, but when thinking about the number of times that the meter fails (glucose differences, for example), more times that the sensor is broken, I do not know if one can set the values ​​that mark, which are the ones that determine the insulin that I put in the future.That is, the treatment may be vitiated.

I have always replied without problems the sensor putting myself in contact with the company.Anyway, I would like to make a reflection: Why do I have to manage with a private company what I need to treat my diabetes?Why do I have to give my personal data to a private company if I am with a treatment with public health?I think it's important.

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
09/09/2024 1:23 p.m.

Jota, the previous comment was about your reflection, I do not usually use nets and I mess.Thank you

lolasr's profile photo
lolasr
09/09/2024 1:40 p.m.

Hello, I have free2 and it also fails me from time to time a sensor.In Andalusia when you fail a sensor you communicate it to Abbott directly and they send you home the new.
On the other hand I was paying me free3 for a time and that if it failed, I did not get any more than 7 or 8 days.
If you have granted the sensors, it seems inconsistent to be removed.
As you have already mentioned, make you hear and tell you things (black on white), in writing and with the firm and seal of the one who has the measure of denying you something that is demonstrated that the DB1 improves the control and quality oflife.
Good luck
Salu2

Aristarco's profile photo
Aristarco
09/10/2024 10:10 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.