{'en': 'Freestyle Sensor Free Problems, they tell me take them away why they give error.', 'es': 'Sensor freestyle libre problemas, me comentan quitárselos por qué dan error.'} Image

Freestyle Sensor Free Problems, they tell me take them away why they give error.

_Tacker_'s profile photo   05/09/2022 10:19 p.m.

I had not participated in the forum for a long time and I feel if someone feels offended, but I always like to compare the best, that you have all one day, and you are right, now we are much better, but very much !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
07/31/2024 9:51 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@Andrespmat No, no!If I think like you ... and my words are from love, please.
But in medicine, depending on money in between and dead, progress is made faster or less ...
Right now we are chronic sick filling pharmaceutical money.They have "controls", we don't die to Mansalva ...
I don't know if I explain.Nor does it want to be hard ...

Come on andrés !!Serrat already said: today it can be a big dayaaaaa

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
07/31/2024 10:25 a.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Well, if we are a business I have a amount of chronic medicines and my husband still has several diabetes epilepsy and more chronicles and more between the two we spend a money after all we are only numbers but this is what we have to live and you have to follow the bestthat can

coralin's profile photo
coralin
07/31/2024 10:49 a.m.

chesana said:
felinol said:
and
I suppose that all of you have the sensors of type 1 diabetes. Does anyone with type 2 have sensors for social security?I think that according to CCAA and according to the doctor, there are people with type 2 with interstitial sensors in their recipe.

I have diabetes-2 and I use (until I get) sensors for the social sec.

I am Type 2 and I have been using them for eight months for Social Security (Andalusia) it is true that my nurse had been recommending to use them but did not decide.I have no supply problems since I entered the circuit, they gave me six) and before exhausting the third I received eight directly from Abbot, just the day I put the eighth since I received the first shipment I received again eight.I have never had problems with the replacement by Abbot and I usually receive them within one week from the day of the call.Personally I prefer to deal with Abbot directly because in the end they are the ones who have to send it at least in Andalusia and thus eliminate the intermediation of the health center and earn dates.
During the month of July I have had errors in five sensors: two took off at two or three hours of putting them on and the other three gave me false hypos to the three or four day of starting them crazy.In the end, the solution has been, at least for the moment, to deactivate the application of the mobile because according to the Abbot operator, amabilísim@s, interferences between the reader and the hearing aids that I use and that are also controlled by Bluetoooh occur.
Summarizing despite the errors of sensors (I believe that because of the temperatures we suffer in Córdoba) I have learned more from my diabetes in these eight months than in the years I have been treating with insulin.Especially about food reaction speed.

JoseRodrGonz1957's profile photo
JoseRodrGonz1957
08/04/2024 1:14 p.m.

Joserodrgonz1957 said:
chesana said:
felinol said:
felinol said:
and
I suppose that all of you have the sensors of type 1 diabetes. Does anyone with type 2 have sensors for social security?I think that according to CCAA and according to the doctor, there are people with type 2 with interstitial sensors in their recipe.

I have diabetes-2 and I use (until I get) sensors for the social sec.

I am Type 2 and I have been using them for eight months for Social Security (Andalusia) it is true that my nurse had been recommending to use them but did not decide.I have no supply problems since I entered the circuit, they gave me six) and before exhausting the third I received eight directly from Abbot, just the day I put the eighth since I received the first shipment I received again eight.I have never had problems with the replacement by Abbot and I usually receive them within one week from the day of the call.Personally I prefer to deal with Abbot directly because in the end they are the ones who have to send it at least in Andalusia and thus eliminate the intermediation of the health center and earn dates.
During the month of July I have had errors in five sensors: two took off at two or three hours of putting them on and the other three gave me false hypos to the three or four day of starting them crazy.In the end, the solution has been, at least for the moment, to deactivate the application of the mobile because according to the Abbot operator, amabilísim@s, interferences between the reader and the hearing aids that I use and that are also controlled by Bluetoooh occur.
Summarizing despite the errors of sensors (I believe that because of the temperatures we suffer in Córdoba) I have learned more from my diabetes in these eight months than in the years I have been treating with insulin.Especially about food reaction speed.

Totally agree with you.Despite the failures, the positive exceeds the negative.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/04/2024 9:41 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Hello colleagues, I feel Guerrero and how (I believe) nobody can give me life lessons or of diabetes conditions because I am going to put a spoon, even knowing that I will be unfriendly.
What is that "we should" be able to retire before?In so little we value ourselves?I understand that there are hard, very hard work, I left the pit, to collect half but win more (the best decision of my life, 31 years ago).But we can make an absolutely normal life, with certain care, certain limits, paying attention where others can be neglected without consequences, which does not mean that we must highlight ourselves by hypos: bad matter in depth diving right?, Or bird driver, or bird driver, oraeronautical pilot ...
Although we have a perfect perception that the hypo is coming to us one day may not be so and suffer the consequences of climbing or not climbing the surface in time to treat it, or that we are wrong with type/dose of insulin and take ourselvesAhead of the passage ... I just want to say that except for certain types of responsibility and others that prevent us from the treatment of the descent at a given time, we can develop any work, hard or comfortable, with physical expenditure or without it.During this Eurocup I have known that Nacho Fernández is DM1 since the ageSchedules, the adrenaline megachutazos that do not even let them sleep behind the games ... I feel very proud of him since I saw the sensor and consulted on the network to confirm their situation.With the epilepsy something similar would happen: if you cannot control, it lowers and disability (depending on the work activity), and if it is controlled then only avoid certain situations.With all this I mean that diabetes cannot be considered invalidating per se and of course it is not so bad as to retire before.Cases of epilepsy have been commented, that if someone had pensioned, that if another denied him ... Let's see, just for that is the evaluation entity, or should it work well.
Greed is one of the engines in our world, so great medical research investors that are pharmaceutical laboratories, will invest in prolonging our lives (their business) and we do not know how many findings for the healing or improvement of diabetes will have buried undermountains of money.But at least we improved: I started with glass syringes, saved in syringes with alcohol and that you boil them every week?, Needles with a bezel of those before you used and again reuse, with scarce knowledge of the disease, self -controlWith urine reagents, nutritional criteria let's say primitive.I do not show myself satisfied with the vision of laboratory diabetes, but of course being diabetic "is sucked."Are we rare who doesn't eat buns?I don't know who you will get with, but don't keep doing it.Of course, until the dispensation of the insulin bolis you hid like a fucking criminal to insulinize and if someone entered the bathroom, that yes it was weird, that at that time we were plagued with heroin.
What is our attitude in life?Do we solve the problems or face them?When "something bad comes out" is it always the fault of another?We are not susceptible to improvement perhaps?
Living with diabetes is a whore, true, but never, never!I thought "why?"Or "It is not fair", this is like the one that feels bad to meet years, living older will always be better than raising Malvas, right?, and in any case you fulfill because you want.But come on that it is also a whore to be asshole.
Ea, I am sleepy and since I don't want to pension me I must also work.
Salditos

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
08/05/2024 1:09 a.m.

That said, the fool does not harm himself since he does not find out what he is dumb, he does it to others with his nonsense, and the Nacho, the breaks and the life of Nachho I would already likeMi, train three hours and rest, and do not map my health ten hours in the sun !!, and lessons you give them at home, I like to comment on me,

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/05/2024 7:52 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
what the fool does not hurt himself since he does not find out what he is dumb, he does it to others with his nonsense, and theNacho, the breaks and the life of Nacho I would already like me, train three hours and rest, and do not blame my health ten hours in the sun !! and lessons you give them at home, I like to comment on me,

And what idea do you have of the life of an elite athlete?And mine?By the way, this is a forum where you will help us and give opinions.
Greetings Colleges.

fsp4434's profile photo
fsp4434
08/18/2024 7:30 p.m.

pilar59 said:
Hello.With the Xiaomi phone the sensor gave me error and a friend's daughter too.I changed the application to an OPPO and subject.Now, whenever you have a failure, the sensor must change.When I happened to me I also spoke with Abbott and they told me that there was no problem changing it whenever I had the sensor's identifying number.In your ambulatory you cannot refuse to replace it.What is true is that there is always a difference between sensor and punctures on the finger but no more than 20-30.
I am MODY 1 from 17.
Humalog, Toujeo, Trulicity and Novonorm.

The truth is that it is desperate to see how it gives erroneous readings to my husband this month they have failed two by the glue if Abbott sends it to you for social security but he is fed up thought that life would be better and now he no longer trustsThe last sensor in the dining room gave 183 it went to the low pita kitchen, I will go to look for a juice and go down again to 63 and measured in blood 139 and this has passed it by regret and low it looks in blood ifBut the sensor is to click less not to be all the time behind it is sometimes sitting normal brand gets up and marks high other times you fight three times at night we are going instead of better it is more overwhelmed I hope they solve the problemThat we have spoken with Abbott we have sent them but it has not been solved it is important that they fix this for the health and comfort of the diabetics

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/24/2024 1:24 p.m.

The mobile you have does not matter.They are the sensors, as a bad lot comes out 😪.They are a nightmare.

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
08/24/2024 2:27 p.m.

It is true and this month with the heat to my husband three have broken down and being protected the first one sent us Abbott and then we have gone from calling theirs would be that they deliver it in the nurse of your office where you collect the spare parts if we are not callingEvery two by three and is very tired even if they attend to you this should change those of the Social Security that they are in charge of the same as they give them to the patient's name that the failed send

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/24/2024 3:45 p.m.

Well, one spoiled one on Monday and on Friday I received the replacement.Nice to receive it at home, without having to go to the health center, with just one call.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/24/2024 9:47 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

If but I have spoiled two husband, the glue is not supposed to endure for excess heat and it takes it protected, I don't complain that Abbott does not send it but you have to call explaining and if it fits you on the weekend to waitIt would be much faster to go to the nurse to deliver the failed and that they would give you another that you have to wait for the days that are for social security you give you a medication or some strips that is wrong and do not call the laboratory if itYou have in a recipe how this is responsible would be faster and easier for many people is my opinion

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/24/2024 11:37 p.m.

@Coralin but it is not so.I take it to the SS nurse because in Madrid the protocol is like that, and they do not give me the spare, they write it down and they call me when they receive it from the special of specialties so that I approach to pick it up.In fact they called me last week and I have to go for one.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/25/2024 2:17 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Coralin I would prefer to be sent to me Abbott.
In my ambulatory (Madrid), yes, the sensors give them there, and if they go bad, I take them there (asking for an appointment), and I do not replenish it at the time, huh?
When they have a few process them and Abbott sends them.But they can spend a couple of months huh?With which many times you "unbut" those who give you for three months ...
You have to be asking you to advance it (if you want to do the favor, of course ...) and take the account ...
It is a jaleo, you depend on how the aid processes it ...
I would prefer to call Abbott like when I bought them, and to send it to me ...

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
08/25/2024 2:21 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

ruthbia said:
@coralin but it is not.I take it to the SS nurse because in Madrid the protocol is like that, and they do not give me the spare, they write it down and they call me when they receive it from the special of specialties so that I approach to pick it up.In fact they called me last week and I have to go for one.

Well, in Madrid, Castilla León will spoil you or fail you, you have to call Abbott at his time they ask you a lot of questions and they send it to you always say they can take 5 or 7 days although they take less except that block at a party is moreI tell you my husband, the glue fell four days.The nurse and measured with strips and this has already happened again first in the reader then fails in the sensor or again the same my husband was delighted to put the reader but is more and more fed up erroneous readings in the sensors in the sensorsThis really disappointed is more tell you that where my husband works there is another person with him have spoken and has the same problem I hope you solve why it is something good for the diabetics but of course it has to work and the readings will be better why if notThe end you picas more than before to check the readings

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/25/2024 6:02 p.m.

silviagrz said:
@coralin I would prefer to send them abbott.
In my ambulatory (Madrid), yes, the sensors give them there, and if they go bad, I take them there (asking for an appointment), and I do not replenish it at the time, huh?
When they have a few process them and Abbott sends them.But they can spend a couple of months huh?With which many times you "unbut" those who give you for three months ...
You have to be asking you to advance it (if you want to do the favor, of course ...) and take the account ...

Well, I don't know what I already tell you that the

silviagrz said:
@coralin I would prefer to be sent them Abbott.

Well, I don't know it depends on people but if you are called but when so many things my husband who wears his great diabetes with strips fail, he put this very excited for not puncturing himself so much but he is getting more and more fed up with so many failures I know thatThere are people who work well but in our case it is stressful as soon as the second decline in the end is click to see in blood whistles him at night he checked him that he is low that he has 40 he knows that not why not whyHe has been admitted by Low Look is normal I do not know what the problem is but he is harming him more than helping at least in his tranquility I am glad for all those people who are doing well are fortunate that we are going to do

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/25/2024 6:15 p.m.

My daughter a month ago that the sensor was removed and returned to the strips.He says he is much quieter.The sensor generated anxiety with so many arrows, and was corrected too much, and always used to measure a lot below the glucometer ..
I think they need to improve the free, which can be calibrate and give more accurate measures.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/26/2024 6:45 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I understand it perfectly when it marks badly generates a lot of anxiety I also believe that it is necessary to improve

coralin's profile photo
coralin
08/26/2024 10:46 p.m.

regina said:
my daughter a month ago that the sensor was removed and returned to the strips.He says he is much quieter.The sensor generated anxiety with so many arrows and corrected too much, and always used to measure a lot below the glucometer ..
I think they need to improve the free, which can be calibrate and give more accurate measures.

I apart from the Diabox free use reader, I can calibrate it and it brings me more peace of mind than any other reader.

_vane_'s profile photo
_vane_
08/27/2024 4:12 a.m.

Diagnosticada diabetes tipo 1 hace dos años.
Sin páncreas.
40 unit Tresiba en la noche, y humalog a demanda (que es mucha) Metformina 500 mañana y noche.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.