{'en': 'Frigorific insulin', 'es': 'Insulina en frigorífico'} Image

Frigorific insulin

_Tacker_'s profile photo   08/03/2022 4:28 p.m.

Hello good,

As a cooling technician I do not stop investigating, and as I have wireless temperature registrars the last occurrence has been to put them in four insulin boxes in the fridge.They are the size of a ball.

I put in the fridge a box in the middle zone door, another in the lower interior, another in the middle zone and another in high zone.

After two weeks the values ​​had been somewhat different from what was expected, because the door has reached temperatures that could be the case that insulin deteriorated by the changes, of the four degrees at 31, that of the upper partHe has been from five to 15, that of the middle part was from three to eight, and that of the lower part of minus three to twelve.Being a no Frost with a few years I expected more stability.

The conclusion after about two thousand readings is clear, save the insulin box in a refrigerator box in the middle zone and to the opposite side by which the refrigerator opens.

If you open on the right to the left, the box is because the most constant temperature is maintained by not giving the air currents when acting on the door.That many leave her open for a while while we think we look at etc ...

The box that used is a transparent plastic with handle for frigos, the height of the insulin box and the width of three insulin boxes.

I hope it serves you.

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave they both broke down, having to click more than double the usual.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 4:28 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, for 20 years I have never had any problems with insulin and I do it according to your study just the other way around.
I always keep the bolis in their boxes, at the top of the fridge and on the right that is where my fridge opens.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
08/03/2022 4:48 p.m.

I keep it in the upper part of the door ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
08/03/2022 4:51 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I always at the top and once I took it out to use it, I always leave it outside at room temperature and it never deteriorates and in 20 years of diabetes nothing happened to me and the slow one also started always at room temperature and I canBeing weeks and miracle, never spoiled !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/03/2022 5:57 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
I always at the top and once he took it out to use it, I always leave it out at room temperature and never deteriorate and in 20 years of diabetes nothing never happened to meAnd the slow thing also once started at room temperature and I can be like this weeks and miracle, it never broke down !!

I have been at home for a few days and put on the boiling cuisine, I did not know it because I work every day from eight to six .I

With respect to it or not, it has happened to me twice in a year and a half that I carry with it, the first time it even became less transparent as with sandstones in days.

I have also worked in the last month sometimes throughout the day in places at more than 40 degrees and I always carry my bag with me and insulin inside.

Obviously better than in the street is in the fridge, even at the door, and with the study I try to look for the best place with reliable data in a frigorphic with six years, Nofrost that is the most common.

Everyone can do what he wants, it is like the father who knows that his son with a chair, behind is better, but feels in front and without a chair .......

I am not going to tell you to have to do, I share the data of the best refrigerator site according to measurements.And above all without paying Juan Carlos I a study.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 7:12 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
I keep it in the upper part of the door ...
>

I did it at the beginning for comfort even knowing from experience that is where there are higher temperature changes

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/03/2022 7:17 p.m.

Hahahaha if the son is 20 years old

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
08/03/2022 7:17 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
good, as a cooling technician I do not stop researching, and as I have wireless temperature recorders the last occurrence has been to put them in four insulin boxes in the frigo.They are the size of a ball.

I put in the fridge a box in the middle zone door, another in the lower interior, another in the middle zone and another in high zone.

After two weeks the values ​​had been somewhat different from what was expected, because the door has reached temperatures that could be the case that insulin deteriorated by the changes, of the four degrees at 31, that of the upper partHe has been from five to 15, that of the middle part was from three to eight, and that of the lower part of minus three to twelve.Being a no Frost with a few years I expected more stability.

The conclusion after about two thousand readings is clear, save the insulin box in a refrigerator box in the middle zone and to the opposite side by which the refrigerator opens.

If you open on the right to the left, the box is because the most constant temperature is maintained by not giving the air currents when acting on the door.That many leave her open for a while while we think we look at etc ...

The box that used is a transparent plastic with handle for frigos, the height of the insulin box and the width of three insulin boxes.

I hope it serves you.

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave they both broke down, having to click more than double the usual.

What is a refrigerator box?Can you send a photo?

isabelbota
08/03/2022 9:31 p.m.

Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Well, each frigo depends .....
My fridge cools below, and the freezer has to be about 16 below zero and the conservative at 6 degrees to optimize the behavior.
It is also important to know if it has a fan that moves the inner air to maintain uniformity, if the trays are glass, grid or others.
I leave insulin in its cardboard box, which acts as an insulator, along with the holes at the door and is usually 8 degrees, within the laboratory limits.
The roads in use, in thermal stock market in the kitchen, that if every 3 days of water because my kitchen is between 29-30 degrees, as lowered by 5 ° according to the temperature gradient, in the worst case it is 25 °C which is the maximum admissible temperature given by the laboratory.
I never spoiled any vial.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/03/2022 9:36 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Well each frigo depends .....
My fridge cools below, and the freezer has to be about 16 below zero and the conservative at 6 degrees to optimize the behavior.
It is also important to know if it has a fan that moves the inner air to maintain uniformity, if the trays are glass, grid or others.
I leave insulin in its cardboard box, which acts as an insulator, along with the holes at the door and is usually 8 degrees, within the laboratory limits.
The roads in use, in thermal stock market in the kitchen, that if every 3 days of water because my kitchen is between 29-30 degrees, as lowered by 5 ° according to the temperature gradient, in the worst case it is 25 °C which is the maximum admissible temperature given by the laboratory.
I have never spoiled any vial.

Exactly, in this case it is NOFROST with glass trays and forced ventilation, which means that it is helped by the freezer through a duct that with the conunity.
The feathers box is Celulosica de Zero Coma Eight, the standard and cheapest to protect something so valuable.
In seven out of ten cases the frigos that I find to repair are like mine, the colleagues by profession were called standard, for the wave of them that were sold, placing themselves in the lead.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 2:30 a.m.

Isabel a refrigerator box is like an elongated finger without a lid, which serves to order things in the fridge and usually carries an handle to the front to take it out whenever you want.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 2:37 a.m.

Andrespmat said:
hahahaha if the son is 20 years
>

Chiquillo is a say ..... hahahajajaj

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 2:39 a.m.

@_Tacker_ mine is a rare specimen that my brother who dedicates himself as you to appliances configured.
I put the boxes as they give them to me in the pharmacy, I don't use any additional.
In the pharmacy they gave me a transport bag but we are like that of the frozen of the Super.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2022 12:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

_ tacker _ said:
Isabel a refrigerator box is like an elongated cold room without a cover normally, which serves to order things in the frigo and usually carries an handle to the front to take it out whenever you want easily.

Ok @_tacker_
I have passed it to the enmedio shelf.It has been afraid that it spoils at the door.

isabelbota
08/04/2022 2:10 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
_ tacker _ said:
Isabel a refrigerator box is like an elongated coldTake a handle to the front to get it whenever you want.

Ok @_tacker_
I have passed it to the enmedio shelf.It has been afraid that it spoils at the door.

Let's see what am I new ..... how do you put a photo here?

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 4:14 p.m.

ruthbia said:
@_ tacker_ mine is a rare specimen that my brother who is dedicated as you to appliances configured me.
I put the boxes as they give them to me in the pharmacy, I don't use any additional.
In the pharmacy they gave me a transport bag but we are like that of the frozen of the Super.

Call him Mania, but I like to use ordination boxes, it's like more health.I have repaired and seen so many things that I did not even fly from my fridge.When towards the health tests in airs, frigos and coolers, more than once there were mold, salmonella etc.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 4:26 p.m.

That is because there are very dirty people.My father in his day and my brother tells me everything that fabric!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/04/2022 6:49 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
That is because there are very dirty people.My father in his day and my brother tells me everything that fabric!

Nor can you imagine how I have seen medications in private homes, also in new refrigerators brand new the tests have given remains of rats and cockroaches.Sometimes, and you will know for your brothers, you have to tell the client, that or clean the fridge or I cannot try to repair it, and I say try, because there is each breakdown that ......

A month ago and they gave me two insulin boxes so that the area was a needy, they kept it in a furniture from the patio to the sun ..... I threw it of course and although I told them to put it in the fridge I did notThey did not pay attention.

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/04/2022 8:17 p.m.

_ tacker _ said:
good,

¡

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave the two are spoiled , reachingto have to click more than double the usual.

How do you know what they "spoiled"?Insulin never saw her spoil that if it makes less effect and you can't know how much.
Nor do I explain to me how to know "that he spoiled."

antonio3334's profile photo
antonio3334
08/08/2022 8:46 a.m.

Antonio3334 said:
_ tacker _ said:
good, good,

¡

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave the two are spoiled , reachingto have to click more than double the usual.

How do you know what they "spoiled"?Insulin never saw her spoil that if it makes less effect and you can't know how much.
Nor do I explain to me how to know "that he spoiled."

Because it gets cloudy and/or particles ...

isabelbota
08/08/2022 9:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.