{'en': 'Frigorific insulin', 'es': 'Insulina en frigorífico'} Image

Frigorific insulin

_Tacker_'s profile photo   08/03/2022 4:28 p.m.

Antonio3334 said:
_ tacker _ said:
good, good,

¡

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave the two are spoiled , reachingto have to click more than double the usual.

How do you know what they "spoiled"?Insulin never saw her spoil that if it makes less effect and you can't know how much.
Nor do I explain to me how to know "that he spoiled."

If you are putting yourself regularly with the same diet and activity about fifty units of rapid a day between two feathers, and three days of heat wave you pass almost one hundred and when those two feathers are finished, you return to fifty with the newly released of the frigo,,,,,, because or the insulin I was using was wrong or broken, which in my house means that it is not right.
The external temperature was the same but now save the insulin that he carried in a better fridge and the house in the bathroom furniture ......

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/08/2022 11:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Isabelbota said:
Antonio3334 said:
_ tacker _ said:
_ tacker _ said:
good, good,

¡

P. D. By the way, I wore a fast pen in my bag and another had it in a kitchen furniture, and with the heat wave the two are spoiled , reachingto have to click more than double the usual.

How do you know what they "spoiled"?Insulin never saw her spoil that if it makes less effect and you can't know how much.
Nor do I explain to me how to know "that he spoiled."

Because it gets cloudy and/or particles ...

Or does not act the same, I put one just one time ago

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
08/08/2022 11:19 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.