{'en': "I have the skin burned by irritations and I don't know what to use against them !!", 'es': 'Tengo la piel abrasada por las irritaciones y no sé que utilizar contra ellas!!'} Image

I have the skin burned by irritations and I don't know what to use against them !!

Pyrri's profile photo   08/09/2022 6:14 p.m.

I have read that diabetics suffer a lot in the skin.

It had never happened to me before and I billed it to diabetes.

If you suffer from it ... What brands do you use that it works in the English and other places?

I do not speak of the diabetic pye, which I already know how it is or because the skin is not able to absorb the moisturizing cream and I always end up wet feet, (too much hydration or I do not know)

I have gone to the doctor to complain about pulling me in one of the thighs on the inside, he has given me

An ointment that has served to get more extended.Now I have irritation in the two thighs and in the scrotum.

Because they take so long to meet again on the doctor, on my own I have taken a special ointment from the Prency for
irritations and it is even worse, if I put it on it I feel a strong burning and I am already that I cannot even walk.

The doctor at the time told me to keep the skin dry, but it is impossible (sweat, the same ointment), it keeps it wet and I am constantly wet, the clothes touch and it is a non -stop.

Above having so much moisture bacteria swarm to their fate and I think they have also affected me to the urethra (duct where urine comes out).

When urinating it seems that crystals and it hurts, it only hurts in the middle of the urethra almost just when the urine comes out.I have searched on the Internet and is caused by the ointments that are thrown around the genitals (it is one of the causes).

It does not seem to me that I have infection in the urine, I blame it to the crap of ointments that none has earned me for the diabetic problem I have ...

Let's see if you can give me a hand !!

Thank you!!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/09/2022 6:14 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

I have a lot of confidence in an ointment called Nutracel, it is very healing, and my father who is already very old has no sore since we put that ointment.
Let's see if you help you and you improve.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/09/2022 6:28 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Cyclast test to see if irritation improves.And maybe a cotton -stuck pants?Let's see if you can spend a few days down and at rest so that the whole area does not rub you as little as possible.

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/09/2022 8:50 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

And if you have infection you will have to take something.What a fabric the one that has been bundled.I hope you improve

Nila's profile photo
Nila
08/09/2022 8:51 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

I use cream blastimulin.It has no side effects and is healing.
I have many irritations, I've always been delicate.In summer I have had all kinds of eccema, spots, colors ....
Put it behind the shower before sleeping, in the relaxed bed you sweat less and take its effect.
They sell it without recipe.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/09/2022 10:26 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thanks for your answers, in the pharmacy they have recommended that it be for the emergency room, tomorrow morning I will go, I will tell you !!, I am 46 years old and in my life I had never happened to me and I have always been to sweat and more in thecrotch (between the 38 years that diabetes gave me and the 45 I have had nothing notable).I think it's candidiasis to see what doctors tell me.The worst is the polyneuropathy now the nerves do not warn the brain if for example the skin needs hydration, I do not know it gives me the feeling that this will go to the worse day to day.
On August 1, I had an appointment with the endocrine that told me that I had sugar, glycosada and all that 3 days after doing the analysis, that it continued like that it told me !!, what she does not know is that I do notI am also carrying ... he told me that I had the high triglericides and that I gave me a pill for cholesterol (I say that if I have them high it will be for something), my endocrine is nutritionist and does not fall into the obvious, that I amJumping the 2000 calories, but he welcomes such a good analysis .... he has to send me to the neurologist because the amount of gabapentin that I take to day 2700 mg they do nothing to me with the neuropathic pain of my feet and with that pain path I walk itJust and the sport that I have to do in my diabetes as it is not contemplated ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/10/2022 12:37 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

@Pyrri, yes, you better see you in the emergency room and give you the treatment you need.If you have such a good hemoglobin you will cure yourself without problem.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
08/10/2022 12:45 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

He has been a child !!, what I said candidiasis, it is also bad luck, what a infection that I have !!At least I have not been swollen that if it had not been serious, but I still have to be with pain 14 days of treatment with pills and I can't take anything in the area (I do keep it dry, very airy, I can'tPutting any kind of underpants) and keeping it dry is almost impossible task with so many heats.I have been told that when my pills end I return to my header to see if it disappeared.The most painful is urinating but as it is brief you already spend it until the next time you urinate.
I have found this website where they explain how well the candid and diabetes are carried Link
He explains that slightly high growth of blood sugar levels creates an easy environment for infection (you will not think that I have glued a sugar binge, which since I went through the emergency room for months I have it very at bay, but occasionallyAs when type 2 with medication is easy to chop something, prohibited fruits ... in fine ...)

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/10/2022 10:04 p.m.

Wow, I'm sorry.A lot of patience, the good thing is that the treatment goes very well from the Pŕimer day.
I discovered the candidas with diabetes, 2 episodes when debuting and nothing else .... for now.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/11/2022 3:55 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, I have anything like that.

cacharro's profile photo
cacharro
08/11/2022 4:13 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

What happens is that I have not prescribed amoxicillin, if not a 100mg fungicide for the candida and I only have to take it one time a day (at eating time), I do not know if it will be quite a small amount for 14 days, to see if they want me to do of the Indies bun to prove if you go ...
I have a lot of patience to have, at least the urine seems to disappear, it still hurts but less.Today I went out to the supermarket and it has been an odyssey of what hurt irritation, I almost had more shame that I would fall from the tray of the tray, because underneath I didn't carry anything and how I have to go aerated my pants I was large and I was large andI have had a hard time uploading it.If I knew this and it happens to me again ...
@Ruthbia I'm going to listen to you with your cream when they let me throw something, throw it at night will be my option !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/12/2022 12:39 a.m.

@Pyrri The treatment that gave me the first time were 3 pills, and were not taken in a row.I took the first two daily and the third had to be 3 days I think I remember.They are fungicides.I had urine infection but I had no pain or anything, I was diagnosed with analytics.I hadn't even heard beyond the itching.

The second time they sent me vaginal ovules of blastoestimulin.I had it in cream and removes the itching a little but is not superficially for candids, it is going very well to heal rashes, irritations, wounds, but for the candid what works is in an ovule format.

Since then I have an ovules pack at home and it has not happened to me again .... it is seen that it has frightened them :)

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/12/2022 8:23 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia In the end I have not endured the irritation of the scrotum (it is where I have more pain) and I have thrown myself on my own account a very good cream that gave me some years ago that were dedicated to shaving.They were making my backs and they went without wanting to a side and they burned me alive creating a very strong irritation where they saw the blood vessels, they gave me the cream called Arual Link In physical store you get € 3 at most and it is a miraculous cream has incredible properties !!
It has been to throw it and I have not noticed anything of burning, as the other creams of the pharmacy did to me ... or the skin is better or the cream continues to do wonders.I doubt that the skin is better in just 3 days, proof of that that yesterday could not even walk.I will continue to see Arual to see if for next week or before I improved my skin ...

All the best.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/12/2022 3:56 p.m.

Remember that Candida Albicans is a fungus (a mushroom to understand us) and that antibiotics such as amoxicillin do not fight it, only antifungals, a cream that is based on glycerin and lanolin can calm the effects but does not solve the problem and toLong can aggravate it

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
08/12/2022 5:04 p.m.

diabetic said:
Remember that candida albicans is a fungus (a mushroom to understand us) and that antibiotics such as amoxicillin do not fight it, only the antifungals, a cream that is based on glycerinAnd Lanolina can calm the effects but does not solve the problem and in the long run it can aggravate it

I am giving me the antifungals in pills but they have not given me anything to calm the pain and while I write this sitting I see the stars.Everything was extended starting first with an antifungal ointment - then another stronger anti -bathroom ointment - then bathroom gel and then another ointment and then direct to emergency.The anti suppose will solve the problem, but also the first and second ointment were antifungal and all he did was spread it.So not to see the stars with Arual I do not improve but try to calm me (I hope I do not aggravate it) and the doctor's decision not to give me anything for iritation I hope it is wrong.Looking on the Internet treatment for inguinal dye (candi in men), nothing appears, instead for women there are quantity of creams ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/12/2022 10:41 p.m.

From Friday to Saturday with the arual cream I have had a radical change, the skin is more hydrated and dry and the best I have no pain!of the scrotum and the pain returns in front of the PC).I don't think it was the improvement for the pills so fast, I've only been taking them for 4 days ...

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/13/2022 6:44 p.m.

pyrri said:
I have read that diabetics suffer a lot in the skin.
It had never happened to me before and I billed it to diabetes.
If you suffer from what brands do you use that it works in the English and in other places?
I do not speak of the diabetic pye, which I already know how it is or because the skin is not able to absorb the moisturizing cream and I always end up wet feet, (too much hydration or I do not know)
I have gone to the doctor to complain about pulling me in one of the thighs on the inside, he has given me
An ointment that has served to get more extended.Now I have irritation in the two thighs and in the scrotum.
Because they take so long to meet again on the doctor, on my own I have taken a special ointment from the Prency for
irritations and it is even worse, if I put it on it I feel a strong burning and I am already that I cannot even walk.The doctor at the time told me to keep the skin dry, but it is impossible (sweat, the same ointment), it keeps it wet and I am constantly wet, the clothes touch and it is a non -stop.Above having so much moisture bacteria swarm to their fate and I think they have also affected me to the urethra (duct where urine comes out).When urinating it seems that crystals and it hurts, it only hurts in the middle of the urethra almost just when the urine comes out.I have searched on the Internet and is caused by the ointments that are thrown around the genitals (it is one of the causes).It does not seem to me that I have infection in the urine, I blame it to the crap of ointments that none has earned me for the diabetic problem I have ...

Let's see if you can give me a hand !!

Reading your makeup I see that you have some wrong ideas.

I have been with diabetes 32 years and I have no skin problem.

The diabetic foot has nothing to do with that the cream is not absorbed.That is the cream or that you have that the skin such that you have formed a layer.Try another.Cream.

Polyneuropathy is not that your skin does not indicate to the brain that I lack hydration, but damage to ĺos nerves that makes either feel much pain or on the contrary it does not have the sensitivity to 100 percent.

Discomfort when urinating is surely cystitis .. what you have read on the Internet makes no sense.For throwing cream in the surrounding area, the urethra does not irritate you.

See the doctor to take a look.

Selena2022's profile photo
Selena2022
08/14/2022 10:33 a.m.

selena2022 said:

Reading your makeup I see that you have some wrong ideas.
I have been with diabetes 32 years and I have no skin problem.
The diabetic foot has nothing to do with that the cream is not absorbed.That is the cream or that you have that the skin such that you have formed a layer.Try another.Cream.
Polyneuropathy is not that your skin does not indicate to the brain that I lack hydration, but damage to ĺos nerves that makes either feel much pain or on the contrary it does not have the sensitivity to 100 percent.
Discomfort when urinating is surely cystitis .. what you have read on the Internet makes no sense.For throwing cream in the surrounding area, the urethra does not irritate you.
See the doctor to take a look.

You haven't read anything !!!!!, nor have you worried about wasting your time a little ...
You don't know the amount of diabetes reports that I have read !!
Wrong ideas none ....
And how do I see that you have not heard!
It is worth it, now .....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/14/2022 6:04 p.m.

@Pyrri I'm glad you're better.
Formerly you washed with chamomile and to dry talcum powders.Keep working well in case you want to try.

The truth is that the pills have a quick effect, if you don't leave pain you may have something else.I guess they did urine analysis and discard some infection

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/14/2022 11:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@pyrri I am glad you are better.
Formerly you washed with chamomile and to dry talcum powders.Keep working well in case you want to try.
The truth is that the pills have a quick effect, if you don't leave pain you may have something else.I guess they did urine analysis and rule out some infection

The talcum powders went through my head, but I didn'tSee temperatures have had to go down because I don't turn so much !!
Every day that passes I am improving a lot thanks to the pills and the arual cream (the skin absorbs it very well), I have no pain, or when urinating, or in the skin.What I have is quite itching and they told me not to scratch me (it is said that when it pikes it, but also when I had it badly they asked me if I had scratched me and that spread evil).
Urine analysis did none, just observing and saying candidiasis or inguinal dye (all my genitals and interior thighs were a large red stain).The red spot I don't know how long it will take to disappear but there it continues.

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/15/2022 6:54 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.