{'en': "I have the skin burned by irritations and I don't know what to use against them !!", 'es': 'Tengo la piel abrasada por las irritaciones y no sé que utilizar contra ellas!!'} Image

I have the skin burned by irritations and I don't know what to use against them !!

Pyrri's profile photo   08/09/2022 6:14 p.m.

Hello, do you have irritated skin?, because the skin of the front of the leg became red and I ended almost in sore, the doctor told me to hydrate it, it seemed that something worked, any friction produced a wound to take a long time to cure, until a friend told meTry to put marijuana oil ....., if I got a bit of this plant (not the one they sell in pharmacies) I mean the oil, and I make my oil, it is not complicated, since then in the morning I apply inThe legs and I have to say that the one that was almost in sore, has cured, now has skin, a little reddish and with spots, but there is no sore, so it works ...... If you want and you can try it, surelythat works for redness and others .....
greetings

match53's profile photo
match53
08/21/2022 1:30 p.m.

DM 2 hace 22 años
Compectant 15/850
Novomix50 ( 30-30) mañana/mediodi - novomix30 (60) noche
Glicada ultima - Stbre/21.....7,6

match53 said:
Hello, have the skin irritated?, because the skin of the front of the leg became red and I ended almost in sore, the doctor told me to hydrate it, it seemed that something worked, any friction produced a wound to take a long time to cure, until a friend told meTry to put marijuana oil ....., if I got a bit of this plant (not the one they sell in pharmacies) I mean the oil, and I make my oil, it is not complicated, since then in the morning I apply inThe legs and I have to say that the one that was almost in sore, has cured, now has skin, a little reddish and with spots, but there is no sore, so it works ...... If you want and you can try it, surelythat works for redness and others .....
Greetings

Thank you for answering, the plants help in many things, but I will try the karité butter that has been used in Africa for centuries, to cure all the problems that come out on the skin ....

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/22/2022 3:50 p.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Joer, I found Karité's butter in my own neighborhood, in an African Shop store.As I passed I have seen many boats in the showcase and I have entered the African woman as soon as I told her about the unrefined butter, she has taken it out of a freezer (for what she told me it sells a lot).What happens is that in store it is face 250 grams € 10, in Amazon 1 kg € 20 and in the store 1 kg € 40, at least I try it to see if it is going well in my skin and if it does not go I save meThe € 10 of Amazon ..., I hope I do well !!Being butter it is very pringose ​​and the water does not eliminate it, you have to dry your hands with a paper to remove it and then wash your hands.I have finished the pills against the 3 -day candidiasis of the appointment with the header, I hope that I do not reproduce, I still have my thighs on the inside very red ..., but at least there is no irritationNo pain !!

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/24/2022 12:58 a.m.

Diabetes Tipo 2 (2014) con 38 años - Neuropatía Diabética (2013) - Polineuropatía Diabética sensitiva axonal moderado-grave en miembros inferiores (2021) - Jubilado en 2022 con 45 años. (Synjardy (Mettformina) - Trulicity - Ozempic - Gabapentina). HBA1c: 4,5%. Discapacidad del 35% - Presbicia con 45 años (ya no veo de cerca, pero no hay retinopatía diabética en los ojos). Abuela materna y Abuela paterna e tíos diabéticos tipo 1

Well, you tell us how the butter, anyway asks for an appointment with dermatologist, lest it has damaged you more than it is appreciated.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
08/24/2022 9:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Pirry, what kind of arual cream do you use.I have searched on the Internet and there are several types
Thank you

LaSelva's profile photo
LaSelva
08/26/2022 9:22 p.m.

66 años. DMII desde 6/22. Jardiance 10 1/0/0. Metformina 850 0/1/1. Ozempic 0’50 1 semanal. Hb A1c mayo/22: 12’1- octubre/22: 6’1

@Ruthbia The butter is thrown directly, it is like butter, it has no strong smell.The skin being very fat does not friction and I have a few days and I still don't see results, there are days that I notice irritation and others do not notice it, to see if with time that red tone that I have in the inside of the thighs disappears (If disappears it means that it works).When you put your hand so fatty that the water does not take it, you have to use a paper to remove it and then wash with water.
I have gone to my heart doctor to ask for more pills for the candidiarHe has answered that for reddish skin aloe vera at 97-98%, I have answered that perhaps I should go to the dermatologist and he told me no, that he will say the same as her, I have told her that I have alreadyThrow all kinds of creams and that now I was with Karité's butter, she told me that she knows her and that how much cost me, I have replied that at Amazon she costs the kilo without refining € 20, but I bought it in an African storeFrom my neighborhood that sells it to € 40 kilo (50 grams € 2) ....

@LaSelva use the 30 grams -handed tube (even if you put for your hands, it is worth all types of skin areas, all kinds of irritations, after shaving, ect ....).In a cosmetic store the 30 grams tube costs € 3 and the € 40 grams tube (very shameless this price for 40 grams).I put a link to the cream but there is very expensive, best physical store ....
Link

Pyrri's profile photo
Pyrri
08/27/2022 5:55 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.