{'en': '4 COVID dose', 'es': '4 dosis covid'} Image

4 COVID dose

almuvaldes22's profile photo   11/08/2022 11:38 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
Well I was going to put on the flu for the first time and I have also planted the fourth of the Covid ... 🫣🫣
With the food I have taken a paracetamol (the other times I got fatal if not:*:*:* I took) and I will continue to take it until tomorrow included.Hopefully not having rare effects ... 🤞🤞

Luck :* :*

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
11/22/2022 12:31 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

At least in Andalucia (and I imagine that the protocol will be for all of Spain), under 60 years of age, only immunosuppressed (transplanted, with immunosuppressive tto for the disease that is), and oncological, are vaccinated.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/22/2022 5:45 p.m.

meginer said:
at least in Andalusia (and I imagine that the protocol will be for all of Spain), under 60 years, only the immunosodepressed (transplanted, with immunosuppressive tto by the disease that is), and oncological.

Sorry, and respiratory and cardiac patients

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/22/2022 5:47 p.m.

Well, I put on the flu vaccine and did not make me reaction (I had 3 days with the uncontrolled glucose) so it did not blame the vaccine;They wanted to put the covid, but I refused, I explained the situation and the kind nurse told me that I understood it ....

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/22/2022 6:02 p.m.

There are no contraindications to apply fabric only if the person has had allergies
It is best to have it not!

pollxander's profile photo
pollxander
11/22/2022 6:40 p.m.

canal:https://youtube.com/user/tumedicodecabecera?sub_confirmation=1

meginer said:
at least in Andalusia (and I imagine that the protocol will be for all of Spain), under 60 years, only the immunosodepressed (transplanted, with immunosuppressive tto by the disease that is), and oncological.

Well, I am from Andalusia, Granada.And I went for my flu and insisted on the fourth of Covid ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/22/2022 9:57 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Good, in Andalusia the 4th dose of Covid and the flu are recommended and allowed by current SAS protocol.If you download the Andavac protocol that is the protocol that in primary care we carry out it informs you in detail.

dm79's profile photo
dm79
11/27/2022 4:44 p.m.

They are vaccinated with flu less than 65 with chronic pathologies (see chronic pathologies table in Andavac protocol) and greater than 65 with and without pathologies.COVID 4th are vaccinated by greater than 60 without pathologies and less than 60 with pathologies according to chronic pathologies table in the Health Ministry Protocol (look at Andavac page).I do not know if each community has a different protocol, in Andalusia the protocol that comes on this website is followed by which the Andalusian Health Service is based.Recently changes have been made, my advice is that you go to your health center and come together with your nursing to inform you if there have been changes in the protocol for your autonomous community.

dm79's profile photo
dm79
11/27/2022 4:50 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Well I was going to put on the flu for the first time and I have also planted the fourth of the Covid ... 🫣🫣
With the food I have taken a paracetamol (the other times I got fatal if I did not take it) and I will continue to take it until tomorrow included.Hopefully not having rare effects ... 🤞🤞

In the end the fourth vaccine was like the second or third.I am always fatal that day and the next, with a bad body, pain, which greatly improves paracetamol.But I had no other strange effect.Luckily bad

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/02/2022 9:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

They told me in the health center when I went to put on the flu, which is not considered to put the 4th dose (I suppose that when they have put it to the elderly, you can put it if you want), the curious thingof the issue is that in the middle of pandemic, we were at risk and little more, we could die, now it seems that no

macarron_con_diabetes's profile photo
macarron_con_diabetes
12/04/2022 9:39 a.m.

DM1 desde Julio 1992 (con 11 años).
Bomba Medtronic 780G con Novorapid.
HbA1c: 5,9% (Octubre 2022), TIR 91%

Hello!Here in Argentina they are "begging" the people who are going to get vaccinated without any success, or not they are associated risks are calling for 4th and 5th doses, but there is little people who are vaccinating.For my part I put on 3 doses and I had no covid and I am doubting whether again vaccinating mySummer, I think I'm going to wait a couple of more months, by the time I touch the flu vaccine.Luck!

Luisa63's profile photo
Luisa63
12/05/2022 8:44 p.m.

Newly received, C. Madrid

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/20/2022 1:41 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Yesterday they put the Covid vaccine at the Health Center (I'm from Madrid).I went for the sensors and asked about the vaccine.They told me that they had heard in the news that those under 60 could already request it, but that they had not communicated it.They asked me if it was risk, I said that insulin -dependent diabetes and they told me that I could put it at that moment because there was a hole.I have not had any reaction and bloodless blood glucose.

Palomilla's profile photo
Palomilla
12/28/2022 2:47 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2018.
Toujeo y Fiasp.
Primero, Dexcom G4, luego, FreeStyle 2 (SS), ahora, Dexcom One (SS).

I got a SMS of C. Madrid saying that there were vaccines for over 60 years and risk groups.
Yesterday they sent me another saying that the chronic recipes had renewed me.
Very modern we walk !!

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
12/28/2022 7:22 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In Spain there is little talk about the doses that have ended up discarding because they have been expired without using ... being responsible, we should use them, or yield to third countries with difficulties to finance them ... that of resources that are wasted for poor management.:(

fer's profile photo
fer
12/28/2022 7:32 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

almovaldes22 said:
good morning,

Do you know if type1 diabetes is considered, for the 4 COVID dose?

It is to know if I have to pierce it ..

Greetings thanks!

I speak to you since my particular case, with the first three vaccines here in Madrid I asked myself quotes and there were so many places it was fast, the fourth has been the nurse who put me from the first to be diabetic in my center ofHealth, he also watches me that he carries other vaccines that, being diabetic, I must put on me, since I am considered part of the risk group, it is also more pending than me of my cholesterol and tension, and that I watch them.It manages the appointments with endocrine, ophthalmologist, feet review, etc ...

_Tacker_'s profile photo
_Tacker_
01/01/2023 8:19 p.m.

@Gecker, yes.At least my daughter warned her to put her.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
01/02/2023 8:01 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

They also put it, along with that of the flu.I called to ask for the following sensors, and by the way my nurse gathered me to put the two vaccines.This in Madrid.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/02/2023 9:53 a.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

Hello!They put it to me in Andalusia.When I went to the flu they proposed one in each arm and said that I preferred to space them.We wait a couple of weeks and voila.
Anyway, in Andalusia for three weeks, everyone who requests it has been put.Apparently there are plenty of vaccines and are expired

rosanriv's profile photo
rosanriv
01/02/2023 11:14 a.m.

I put two vaccines, and then a month I had Covid, which was only a bad day with a little fever, I'm not going to get more vaccines at the moment, I think 4 is overmedic

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/02/2023 11:31 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.