{'en': '4 COVID dose', 'es': '4 dosis covid'} Image

4 COVID dose

almuvaldes22's profile photo   11/08/2022 11:38 a.m.

Good morning,

Do you know if type1 diabetes is considered, for the 4 COVID dose?

It is to know if I have to pierce it ..

Greetings thanks!

almuvaldes22's profile photo
almuvaldes22
11/08/2022 11:38 a.m.

Sugarsugar

Hello
Yes, it is considered

chema's profile photo
chema
11/08/2022 12:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Here in my community they only put a fourth dose to those over 60, even if you have type 1 diabetes, I am type one and only vaccinate me with the flu today !!

andrespmat's profile photo
andrespmat
11/08/2022 1:04 p.m.

That's why I said it ... because I was putting the flu, but covid no ... it will be like that ..

almuvaldes22
11/08/2022 1:34 p.m.

Sugarsugar

@almovaldes22 If you don't have 60 I think you'll only stay with the flu, I at least what happened to me,

andrespmat
11/08/2022 1:49 p.m.

They consider us at risk, but not so much, according to my doctor,

andrespmat
11/08/2022 1:50 p.m.

Andrespmat said:
They consider us at risk, but not so much, according to my doctor,
>

Thank you ... if they told me the same, and that it was from the 60s.

almuvaldes22
11/08/2022 2:11 p.m.

Sugarsugar

Andrespmat said:
here in my community they only put a fourth dose to those over 60 years, even if you have type 1 diabetes of fact I am type one and only vaccinate me of the flu today !!

I attest to the same ... They put me from the flu, in theory they also had to put another covid but being less than 60 they told me no.

fer's profile photo
fer
11/08/2022 2:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

They don't put the third dose !!! .. I stayed like this, every time I ask me, they have to wait 5 months from the Covid, then from the cold .... So nothing.

My endo told me that the diabetics are not a risk group, they found that they attend as a normal person and took us out of the list.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/08/2022 8:14 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I have only 2, when I had the third I just took it and then I was pregnant and they recommended waiting for a little and I already decided that I did not put me anymore.At the moment, I will continue like this.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/08/2022 11:44 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

@nigiri happened to me like you, I stayed in the second and one week from the third dose, I took it.
Anyway, the other day I saw a report where someone understood in the matter, that if you have passed the Covid you are immunized in the next two years and not to be vaccinated;So I am left with the latter ... They were not investigated enough and I have always stayed with the doubt if my debut was a vaccines-covid tandem .... so I prefer not to wear anymore.Next week I have the flu, that yes.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/09/2022 11:28 a.m.

They hormonally did not do me well.The menstruation went crazy and the thyroid decompensated.
At the moment, I stay as I am.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/09/2022 2:48 p.m.

I already know two people who after putting on the 4 and the flu the same day have had rare episodes.One has inflammation of glangios and the other had a moment that did not know who he was or what he did (witnessed it).
I have not noticed anything weird.More than a month ago I got both.
Prevention of my company has considered me risk for two years, but I've been a few months since I have not.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
11/09/2022 9:13 p.m.

My daughter was cited today for the fourth dose, but since 6 months did not pass since Covid had, they did not put it on
My parents, very old, vaccinated with flu and covid and without problems.
They didn't let me know yet, but these days they will put it on me ..., no, I will have to wait for the 6 months to spend ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/12/2022 9:01 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning to all from Valladolid, they put me 2 on Thursday 10 (flu and covid 4), I am 46 years old, type1 diabetic since the age of 6 and my doctor and family nurse if they made the decision to put it together togetherTo that of the flu, I have not covered any complication "never" for diabetes but they said it was better.

Juananton's profile photo
Juananton
11/13/2022 10:33 a.m.

Good morning.
They already put the 4th dose of Covid, by age, a few days before for the subject of being chronic .. days later the flu vaccine.Fortunately I had no adverse effect.

Greetings.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
11/13/2022 10:34 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

nigiri said:
me, hormonally, they did not do well.The menstruation went crazy and the thyroid decompensated.
At the moment, I stay as I am.

To me the same, it was more the disorder that passed when I put on the vaccine and that it lasted months to catch it as I did in summer

Nila's profile photo
Nila
11/13/2022 2:40 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Well, I was going to get the flu for the first time and I have also planted the fourth of the Covid ... 🫣🫣
With the food I have taken a paracetamol (the other times I got fatal if I did not take it) and I will continue to take it until tomorrow included.Hopefully they have no rare effects ... 🤞🤞

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/21/2022 10:27 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Let's wait @isabelbota that goes well

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/21/2022 11:12 p.m.

I have an appointment for the flu vaccine tomorrow.On the previous two occasions it did not produce any side effect.I hope this time is the same:#

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/22/2022 11:30 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.