{'en': 'Freestyle free notification 2', 'es': 'Notificación Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

Freestyle free notification 2

Warholismo's profile photo   11/07/2022 11:43 p.m.

Hi how are things.I have been with this notification of free freestyle 2 for several days and they have told me on the assistance phone that is so with the latest version.Does anyone else happen?I find its constant presence very upset because it does not provide any information and from time to time vibrates.

Thanks in advance for any comment about it.

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
11/07/2022 11:43 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Yes, it is following the last update.I get my tb

javiertierno's profile photo
javiertierno
11/08/2022 6:38 a.m.

What you have to do is go to adjustments and within notifications seek freelink and disable sensor status in type of notification.
Doing this freeLink still has the alarms and other notices but you don't get that annoying icon.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/08/2022 11:55 a.m.

Sandman said:
What you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seek freeLink and disable sensor status in type of notification.
Doing this freeLink still has the alarms and other notices but you don't get that upset icon.

Correct! 👍

madmax's profile photo
madmax
11/08/2022 12:19 p.m.

Woody Allen: “Sé que no merezco el Príncipe de Asturias, pero tampoco la diabetes que padezco”.

Sandman said:
What you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seek freeLink and disable sensor status in type of notification.
Doing this freeLink still has the alarms and other notices but you don't get that upset icon.

Thank you very much, that's it.I was generated by the Holy Notification 😅

Warholismo's profile photo
Warholismo
11/08/2022 2:52 p.m.

Sandman said:

Thank you!

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/08/2022 4:46 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Sandman thank you very much !!It also happened to me, finally one notice less in my life !!ha ha ha

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/09/2022 11:53 a.m.

Hi, I'm new in this forum.
From the last update of Freetylelibrelink (November 1, more or less) my Samsung A13, as they tell me from Abbott it is not satisfied and makes slow readings, etc.They have also erased from the 7th to 7 all the freeview readings.It seems incredible to leave a lot of out of play because their "correct" telephone list does not match yours.

Do you know something about it?What can be done?Thanks in advance.Javier Gutiérrez

javierrrrr's profile photo
javierrrrr
11/10/2022 8:59 a.m.

Take a Diabox or Suggin.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/10/2022 2:45 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
Pass to diabox or suggin.

Good morning @ruthbia, the clumsy forum we are waiting for all as a May water your tutorial on Suggin.
Let's see if you have a hole and you do it.: D;)

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/11/2022 9:20 a.m.

Thanks Ruthbia and those Diabox or Suggin.They also get hooked with freeview so that my doctor see the information?Thanks for the answer.

javierrrrr's profile photo
javierrrrr
11/11/2022 11:41 a.m.

sandman said:
ruthbia said:
pass to diabox or suggin.

Good morning @ruthbia, the clumsy forum we are waiting for all as a May water your tutorial on Suggin.
Let's see if you have a hole and you do it.: D;)

Well, I don't have that installed app.I have seen the photos and comments of @Cassie.It's all a matter of trying it 🙂

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/11/2022 3:28 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@javierrrrr so that there are data in Libreview you have to read sensor with LibreLink at least every 8 hours
Diabox receives the data every 5 min or 1min as defined by Bluetooth.

I forget freelink and I lack data, so I taught the diabox to the endocrine.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/11/2022 3:31 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Javierrrrrr said:
hello I am new in this forum.
From the last update of Freetylelibrelink (November 1, more or less) my Samsung A13, as they tell me from Abbott it is not satisfied and makes slow readings, etc.They have also erased from the 7th to 7 all the freeview readings.It seems incredible to leave a lot of out of play because their "correct" telephone list does not match yours.

Do you know something about it?What can be done?Thanks in advance.Javier Gutiérrez

I change from an A12 to A13 and I found my surprise.Funcionr works but it takes time ... in the A12 that was not among the compatibles it is going very well.

They have told me that they are trsbaja in it.

inmuchi_77's profile photo
inmuchi_77
11/13/2022 12:55 p.m.

31 años con DT1!!
Toujeo / FIASP y dieta baja en CH
Viva la vida <3

I have been testing for 1 week and it goes very well, the truth, if I could calculate the bowling, would already be milk, although I think they still have to polish many details.Through LibreLinkup, with which it has to be paired, it collects the data of LibreLink and monitors continuous glucose .... The novelty is that it makes quite accurate glucose predictions (at least to me).And the recipe book is very very good, with the rations, the weight, photos, tips, ..... you can record all your glucose, insulin, food using the voice and at once, tightening only one button ... When I have it more "chewed" I can be more accurate, now I have it "tested"

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
11/13/2022 9:30 p.m.

Sandman said:

Hello good!
What operating system do you have?Because in mine, one ui 6.1 of Android 14, I do not get this out of the State and there is no way to eliminate the notification, with the aggravating thing that in my case is also Sonora and I have not even been able to change it!Imagine how annoying it is at night!If I want to keep the alarms I have to eat the sound notification.In Abbot they have no idea.Does anyone else happen?
Greetings!

Badenas's profile photo
Badenas
08/29/2024 4:29 p.m.

blaadenas said:
sandman said:
what you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seeks freeLink and disables sensor status in type of notification.

Hello good!
What operating system do you have?Because in mine, one ui 6.1 of Android 14, I do not get this out of the State and there is no way to eliminate the notification, with the aggravating thing that in my case is also Sonora and I have not even been able to change it!Imagine how annoying it is at night!If I want to keep the alarms I have to eat the sound notification.In Abbot they have no idea.Does anyone else happen?
Greetings!

I also have Android14 and One IU6.1 and I get down from everything giving him in "notification categories"

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/29/2024 5:15 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

A question.All these failures that occur in many of the mobiles whether they are recommended by Abbott, or not, are they also given in the Apple iPhone?

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
08/30/2024 7:35 p.m.

Yes, if a sensor fails, fails everywhere.

And on iPhone it is all more complicated and there are less alternative apps since Apple does not allow you to install unofficial apps as easily as Android.

They are also usually more restricted in their communication between them and with hardware

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
08/30/2024 9:07 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

blaadenas said:
sandman said:
what you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seeks freeLink and disables sensor status in type of notification.

Hello good!
Greetings!

In order for the "notification categories" options to appear, you have to have activated, within adjustments & GT; notifications & GT; Advanced Settings, "Administer categories of notifications by APP".With this, when accessing FreeLink applications, within notifications you will have notification categories, and you can deactivate the notification corresponding to "sensor status".

melena's profile photo
melena
09/01/2024 11:17 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.