{'en': 'Freestyle free notification 2', 'es': 'Notificación Freestyle Libre 2'} Image

Freestyle free notification 2

Warholismo's profile photo   11/07/2022 11:43 p.m.

Sandman said:
What you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seek freeLink and disable sensor status in type of notification.
Doing this freeLink still has the alarms and other notices but you don't get that upset icon.
hair said:
blaadenas said:
blaadenas said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
what you have to do is go to adjustments and insideof notifications seeks LibreLink and disables state of the sensor in type of notification.
Doing this freeLink still has the alarms and other notices but you don't get that upset icon.

Hello good!
What operating system do you have?Because in mine, one ui 6.1 of Android 14, I do not get this out of the State and there is no way to eliminate the notification, with the aggravating thing that in my case is also Sonora and I have not even been able to change it!Imagine how annoying it is at night!If I want to keep the alarms I have to eat the sound notification.In Abbot they have no idea.Does anyone else happen?
Greetings!

In order for the "notification categories" options to appear, you have to have activated, within adjustments & GT; notifications & GT; Advanced Settings, "Administer categories of notifications by APP".With this, by accessing FreeLink applications, within notifications you will already have notification categories, and you can deactivate the notification corresponding to "sensor status".

Now yes!!!Thank you so much!!!How annoying the sound notification was every time he looked at glucose !!

Badenas's profile photo
Badenas
09/02/2024 1:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

sherpa41 said:
blaadenas said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
what you have to do is go to adjustments and insideof notifications seeks LibreLink and disables state of the sensor in type of notification.

Hello good!
What operating system do you have?Because in mine, one ui 6.1 of Android 14, I do not get this out of the State and there is no way to eliminate the notification, with the aggravating thing that in my case is also Sonora and I have not even been able to change it!Imagine how annoying it is at night!If I want to keep the alarms I have to eat the sound notification.In Abbot they have no idea.Does anyone else happen?
Greetings!

I also have Android14 and One IU6.1 and I get down from everything giving him "notification categories"

>

Thank you, I look at it if I find it.

Badenas's profile photo
Badenas
09/02/2024 1:28 p.m.

blaadenas said:
sandman said:
what you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seeks freeLink and disables sensor status in type of notification.
hair said:
hair said:
blaadenas said:
blaadenas said:
blaadenas said:
blaadenas said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:
sandman said:

Hello good!
Greetings!

In order for the "notification categories" options to appear, you have to have activated, within adjustments & GT; notifications & GT; Advanced Settings, "Administer categories of notifications by APP".With this, by accessing FreeLink applications, within notifications you will already have notification categories, and you can deactivate the notification corresponding to "sensor status".

Now yes!!!Thank you so much!!!How annoying the sound notification was every time I looked at the glucose !!

Badenas's profile photo
Badenas
09/02/2024 1:28 p.m.

Sandman said:
What you have to do is go to settings and within notifications seek freeLink and disable sensor status in type of notification.

Thanks, it also happened to me and it was annoying if

nuriapal1's profile photo
nuriapal1
09/08/2024 4:15 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.