{'en': 'Chaos in the Diabox update', 'es': 'Caos en la actualización DIABOX'} Image

Chaos in the Diabox update

Arse's profile photo   12/07/2022 9:43 a.m.

sandman said:
take said:
confirm what indicates tulio7777: with free 2 updated to the latest version and with version 29.12.2022 of Diabox,Everything works as expected.By the way, now, without choice, Diabox readings are every minute.

It has given me connection problems and I have chosen to return to the previous version.

Has anyone else happened?

To my perfect, like the February version, with the difference that with this version the Alarms of LibreLink also work too, that I personally like.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
01/03/2023 1:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

As a suggestion for Diabox disconnections:

In the permission to connect to nearby devices, in the FreeLink app put in "always" at the time of starting sensor and 60 minutes of the first reading.Then, remove that permission from the app. From that moment Diabox enters action and there are no interference.

It is working for me.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/03/2023 4:53 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

By the way: With the last update, reading becomes minute in minute.This is not possible to modify it.Many have observed a much higher consumption of battery than with the February beta 2022.
Simply as information before updating, or not, to the latest December 2022 version

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/04/2023 9:27 a.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I directly updated the application from the February version, which had removed the update every minute, and personally it works after two minutes.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
01/07/2023 11:35 a.m.

tulio7777 said:
I directly updated the application from the February version, which had removed the update every minute, and personally the update works after two minutes.

I have the February version, the December version is worth it?
I have changed my mobile and at the beginning well but now it is being disconnected a lot.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/08/2023 3:29 p.m.

The only advantage is that I notice it more stable.But Ko I know if PPR reliability of the last version of Diabox or the Truquillo de en LibreLink once you do the pei.wra Reading of the sensor, deactivate the "nearby devices" to the next sensor change.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/08/2023 4:39 p.m.

wave said:
The only advantage is that I notice it more stable.But Ko I know if PPR reliability of the last version of Diabox or the Truquillo de en LibreLink once you do the pei.wra Reading of the sensor, deactivate the "nearby devices" to the next sensor change.

But Cdo I take the permission to FreeLink to connect to nearby devices I get a note saying that the version is prior to the system of my mobile system and that it can give errors in LibreLink.
No matter?It doesn't matter if you say that?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/09/2023 6:30 p.m.

Without problem

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/09/2023 8:37 p.m.

wave said:
without problem

Ok, I have done it and has stopped disconnecting.What you say is that CDO activates the new sensor.I hope the time of heating and scanning, and in all that process I leave the permission and then I remove it, is it so?

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/09/2023 10:52 p.m.

That is what I have done and, for now, very stable bluethouse connection between Diabox and the sensor

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/09/2023 11:20 p.m.

I have had to return to February 22. The last one is stable and has the connectivity failure corrected, but now consumes a lot of battery.When in the previous version it was 5% per cycle, in the last one is triggered at a minimum.This is reflected in almost 1 hour less use per day on the mobile.It loads it to the same every day, but I do not like to see those high consumption in an extension.
In the official group it is being commented a lot and it seems that they will review it.

To whom consumption does the same, I recommend the latest version.The truth is very stable.

I simply have the permits to both applications and removed the battery restriction.In this way I have alarms for both and I have no conflicts with the alarms.

Greetings

campanillo's profile photo
campanillo
01/11/2023 3:58 p.m.

And a question, I have alarm conflict, that is, they only work in Diabox, but not in LibreLink, I have both apps updated to last versions, and in LibreLink I have removed it to be committed to nearby applications.What I am seeing, FreeLink scheme tells me, "not available alarms, scan a sensor", and from there no longer happened.

Dulcerino's profile photo
Dulcerino
03/05/2023 11:52 a.m.

I have the freeLink alarms deactivated, only with Diabox

Arse's profile photo
Arse
07/19/2023 9:26 a.m.

sweet said:
and a doubt, I have alarm conflict, that is, they only work in diabox, but not in LibreLink, I have both apps updated to last versions, and in LibreLink I have removedIt is committed to nearby applications.What I am seeing, freelalink

I also have them deactivated, I use Diabox, in my case only hypo and vibration

meginer's profile photo
meginer
07/27/2023 12:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.