{'en': 'Chaos in the Diabox update', 'es': 'Caos en la actualización DIABOX'} Image

Chaos in the Diabox update

Arse's profile photo   12/07/2022 9:43 a.m.

It has happened to many the same.You have to install and uninstall the old version several times.In my case, after multiple attempts I managed to function as until the fateful moment in which I installed the versions of the 6th and 7th of this month.
We will have to be patient, let them work and give us some time before installing anything new.
As in so many things, if something works, do not touch it.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/09/2022 1:26 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

The weird thing is that the FreeLink official app is also giving me connection problems.
I am to think that it is the sensor who has fucked.
This afternoon when I get home I will change it to see if it is your problem.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/09/2022 1:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

In principle the sensor goes by NFC with LibreLink and it would have nothing to do with the Bluethouse connections for Diabox, but go to know

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/09/2022 2:52 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

After lunch I have installed/uninstalled the Diabox app several times.
Right now I am at work and it seems that now it is normal, making the readings every minute and LibreLink is no longer disconnected every 5 minutes.
I have lost a part of the data between yesterday and today, but it seems that right now.
For the next update I will wait a few days to see how it goes before installing it.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
12/09/2022 5:47 p.m.

Link

Known Issues: Login Failed on Sub Specific Devices

Fixed and Test Purpose :
1-Bluetooth Connections
2-Frequent Error Sensor
WHEN YOU UPDATE FORL

new version today.But Samsung users should wait, since, as indicated by Diabox, you have to purify incidents due to the Samsung One UI apps

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/12/2022 7:10 p.m.

Yesterday Quito Diabox fed up with such a Bluetooth disconnection, I even reinstated LibreLink, which has been working well without losing alarms and connection.Today for a few hours I decided to install Diabox again, but the beta February 2, I have configured parameters manually without loading any backup and goes perfect, as well as LibreLink.
I have seen today's new beta but I pass more experiments until there is a stable version.

tollo's profile photo
tollo
12/12/2022 7:29 p.m.

DM1 Debut: Mayo 2022
FreeStyle Libre 2
Novorapid: 3ud desayuno + 3ud comida + 3ud cena.
Toujeo: 20 ud noche.
HbA1: Mayo22 11.6% Julio22 7.5% Sept22 6.5% Agost23 6.2%

If something is doing well, I don't change it.It has happened to me other times when updating the version, it has given me many problems.I saw the update but I didn't want to change.I have February and I do well.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
12/15/2022 1:29 p.m.

I ran out of Bluetooth both in Diabox and FreeLink officer after installNovember FreeLink and worsened more with that of December.With mobile Xiaomi Redmi Note 8t.In the end I uninstalled the previous version of LibreLink, 2.5.3.6373, I recovered the alarms, and after two right days, I have again installed the February version of Diabox, which even gives you the minute by minute figures, and works perfectly.I leave it, if something works well.This is going to stay, while it works.

tulio7777's profile photo
tulio7777
12/15/2022 3:52 p.m.

After almost 8 days with the reinstatement of the February version of Diabox, everything works OK unless at least 2 times a day the Bluetoood connection is lost and I have to reconnect it every time it occurs.For the rest, I do not plan to update to new versions until they are more stable.Or at least as was February

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/15/2022 4:30 p.m.

Forgive,
What is February?
Thank you

ube's profile photo
ube
12/16/2022 12:52 p.m.

Link
The first one that appears
2022_02_15

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
12/16/2022 3:04 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
Link
The first one that appears
2022_02_15

Thank you.
Let's try.
Greetings

ube's profile photo
ube
12/16/2022 6:58 p.m.

tulio7777 said:
I ran out of bluetooth both in Diabox and FreeLink officer after installing the December update, but already in the last sensor (before updating Diabox) I started noticing losses ofConnection more often, and went to the November Update of FreeLink and worsened more with December.With mobile Xiaomi Redmi Note 8t.In the end I uninstalled the previous version of LibreLink, 2.5.3.6373, I recovered the alarms, and after two right days, I have again installed the February version of Diabox, which even gives you the minute by minute figures, and works perfectly.I leave it, if something works well.This is going to stay, while it works.

Well, after three days, working correctly, I made the mistake of installing the LibreLink in which it will be a new phone, the Samsung A33, I expected everything to be better.Lose the connection and if you escape from time to time it once works, but as soon as the screen block is ending cutting the connection.There are three days of sensor, to see if starting the new one, it is different.

tulio7777
12/18/2022 10:13 a.m.

good you can say how to return to the previous version of LibreLink?

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/19/2022 7:26 p.m.

Returning to Diabox's previous version we have already commented on in previous post.But return to a previous one of LibreLink I have no idea ...

Arse's profile photo
Arse
12/19/2022 8:43 p.m.

cenzanica said:
good you can say how to return to the previous version of LibreLink?.

There is an incompatibility between both applications.To make Diabox work you have to remove the connection of nearby devices in the application of LibreLink, I did that and in the A33 it has worked for more than two days in a row Diabox without disconnections.

In case of installing a new sensor, it is better to turn off the Diabox application, give all the permits to LibreLink in case you just want to use it and that the alarms come out, and once the time passes, you take off your connection permit to devicesclose and install Diabox, for now there is no other way.But more seems problem of the application of LibreLink and Android 13 or the new Samsung UI5 layer.

tulio7777
12/20/2022 1:36 p.m.

At least a month ago Diabox uninstalled because I was always disconnected ... and now the LibreLink alarms do not work for me .... What a bigger boredom

ciezanica's profile photo
ciezanica
12/20/2022 5:35 p.m.

With the latest version of December 29, Diabox is stable and also works at the same time that Freestyle alarms.

tulio7777
12/31/2022 2:50 p.m.

I confirm what Tulio777 indicates: with free 2 updated to the latest version and with version 29.12.2022 of Diabox, everything works as expected.By the way, now, without choice, Diabox readings are every minute.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/01/2023 7:38 p.m.

wave said:
confirm what Tulio7777 indicates: with free 2 updated to the latest version and with version 29.12.2022 of Diabox, everything works as expected.By the way, now, without choice, Diabox readings are every minute.

It has given me connection problems and I have chosen to return to the previous version.

Has anyone else happened?

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
01/03/2023 1:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.