{'en': 'How overweight becomes diabetes?', 'es': '¿Como el sobrepeso se convierte en diabetes?'} Image

How overweight becomes diabetes?

fer's profile photo   01/14/2023 6:41 p.m.

It happens to me like many others here, Coca Cola (Zero in my case) serves as a digestive.And that link is not useful for me either.

Carussa's profile photo
Carussa
01/17/2023 12:26 p.m.

DM1 desde octubre de 2019 | Toujeo + Fiasp | FreeStyle | febrero 2023: HbA1c 5,7

So much talking about queues, I share the one I have tried recently, rare is ... I don't think anyone knows her here ... 😅😂😂😂

fer's profile photo
fer
01/17/2023 1:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

YES @Fer, Mola the sheet!

In general, carbonated drinks are very good as digestive I use tonic zero of Sweeps.

Every day I drink 1 or 2 sugar sodas and I am great, shortly I go to the fifth floor too .... 😖

From the cocacola I have heard, such as unblocking pipes, cleaning oxide and so on.Trust, you will see that bulre

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2023 1:42 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

pimbri said:
that article is written by a Cuban and verified by a Venezuelan

North Korea will also have some study against Coca Cola (brand reference of capitalism)

North Korea ... Anyway ... what argument ... to start the dissident Cubans are anti -Castro and mostly probitalists and it is a page of Spain in addition ... go arguments ... some you don't even know what to inventTo carry the opposite.If even the Spanish or US doctors themselves say Coca Cola is not healthy and is known, it is not for many things.What is bad for stomach and even more bad for the bones I have long known.Except you take it in moderation, I try to avoid it when I can, there are better options for drinking and healthier.
It is going wrong for the bones, nervous system, digestive system etc, and therefore you ask doctor and whatever you want ... but the healthy cola coil I think has nothing.

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/17/2023 5:10 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It will not be healthy but no doctor forbids, instead alcohol, of any kind, always prohibits it.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/17/2023 7:01 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Well, nothing you want, but for bones, nervous system, and digestive system is not good, and even carcinogenic

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/17/2023 7:46 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@joaquillo & General, for the sake of readers and foreros, I propose not to extend the issues beyond the essential, as soon as there is no new information to contribute, or we see that we repeat ourselves, better not to insist, each one is free ofGiving your opinion and explaining arguments, then it is already a matter of each one apply or not.

fer's profile photo
fer
01/17/2023 7:49 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.