{'en': 'You can be diabetic without taking medicine.', 'es': 'Se puede ser diabetico sin tomar medicina.'} Image

You can be diabetic without taking medicine.

iveth_a's profile photo   01/15/2023 6:07 p.m.

Talk about your experience everything you want but do not try to convince and misinform others talking about your experience.

None of your circumstances is assimilable to that of others, so learn to be humble and not try to impose your criteria, your illness, your cure, you whatever others.

anif's profile photo
anif
01/16/2023 10:56 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

I'm glad for you to know what you have and control your diagnostic diabetes case.
I do not mean these cases as yours diagnosed and treated with medication to achieve glucose levels

joaquillo's profile photo
joaquillo
01/16/2023 10:57 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

anif said:
talk about your experience everything you want but do not try to convince and misinform others talking about your experience.

None of your circumstances is assimilable to that of others, so learn to be humble and not try to impose your criteria, your illness, your cure, what is others.

Who has tried to impose his criteria to me have been others
I simply inform and talk about the opinion of my doctor and other doctors, the OCU etc, I do not misinformed.
Convince?I have wanted to convince me that I have even a chronic diabetes without being diagnosed, I give information and each one who thinks what I want, I could also tell you that you do not try to convince and misinform sayingthat prediabetes does not exist.So talk about your experience or whatever you want, which also your case is not one of which the OCU refers.
Nor try to impose your criteria that prediabetes does not exist etc, you do need humility

joaquillo
01/16/2023 11:03 p.m.

Prediabetes exists, and it is not a disease, it is a risk factor and is reversible and should not be treated with medication, and this says many doctors, OCU etc etc
That you do not agree?Ok, but don't try to impose your criteria.

joaquillo
01/16/2023 11:06 p.m.

anif said:
talk about your experience everything you want but do not try to convince and misinform others talking about your experience.

None of your circumstances is assimilable to that of others, so learn to be humble and not try to impose your criteria, your illness, your cure, what is others.

And not only the OCU, the Disease Detection and Prevention Center of the US Government also says that prediabetes exists and are not cases to be diagnosed even as diabetes, but you want to impose sharply that prediabetes does not exist and you have to medicateIn those cases
I leave you link too
Link

joaquillo
01/16/2023 11:17 p.m.

Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
I asked me two analytics, the first high di and that is when they made me a second to confirm (obviously there they asked me the glycosilada too) and from there all the wholerest with the endocrine, derivation and blah blah.With the first single that I had in 140 or there I was not referred to the endocrine.It must also be understood that there are protocols and that they can change between not already autonomous communities until provinces.To me in the current province the endocrine would not see me anymore if there was no something that would detect the header and derive me, but would see me in the health and nursing center with an empty test every 4 months or more and if Iasked, without strips and with nothing.And instead my endocrine of the previous one gathered me minimum once a year to see how it was going.
Not all are type 1 diabetics and protocols are not the same for everyone.

And for nothing I consider that my head doctor was bad when the diabetes was detected, in fact thanks to the nurse and her who moved to derive and ask me for other analytics because they suspected that it was not type 1 or 2

Totally agree.
And it is true, here there are people with type 1 and think about type 2 or about prediabetes as if they were type 1, when the treatment and the case is different.They are not the same, and in cases of prediabetes what the OCU says is that they do not recommend pills, but diet and exercise and see if it is controlled, my doctor created the right thing, and for saying this there are people who seem anger, they get angry,Not all are type 1 or a more serious case of type 2.

Is that this is no longer normal ...
How many times have you already written about the OCU?(That by the way it is the organization of consumers and users, nothing medical, that they speak of a mobile, a mop or now of diabetes. It is not that it is the most reliable opinion about it ...).
No one gets angry because another think.It does despair that it refits to convince everyone someone very new, who is not even diagnosed yet, who does not know howLittle importance of glycosilada or unnecessary medication in many cases.Tips that the vast majority do not confuse us but could give false hope to a rookie.
And what personally puts me of nerves is that you repeat the same.We already know what you think of glycosilada, medication, ocu the opinion of that famous doctor, your non -diabetes, your industrial juices, your white bread ...

This is a forum to contribute.Please repeat the same is not to contribute.You are going to upload the glucose of the nerves that give me every time I read that for the umpteenth time you have written the same again ... 😂😂😂
You are free to write but do not repeat anymore, that you get nothing more than to despair.And I don't think it's the only one.

I beg two things, this writing is very funny and fun to get funny and laugh, I will not put myself at that level, I beg seriously and respect, nor have I put myself at the level of who has tried to miss respect or almost insult.
One may be wrong or not in your opinion, and nobody has truth one hundred percent and more in something that neither doctors agree neither all countries themselves nor every case is the same is the same is the same is
But when the forms are missing, the mockery is resorted to or the respect is offended or lacking only several things:
1- Lose your reason
2- Make the person feel bad according to their sensitivity
3- Achieve the opposite effect

It is the last time, that I write to you.
Please read wellWhat I have written to you, I have asked you not to repeat the same, and also please.I have told you that any opinion is respectable but the insistence and repetition tired.And I told you that you despair because it is true.For me it is not funny, I put the laughs for removing iron from the matter, but I repeat you, it is not funny that every time I enter the forum I find the same.I quiet and period.
But I have already seen that they don't care what they tell you.Because I have not been the only one to give you a touch and everything slips (to all this after informing you about food, diabetes and other things you have asked).
So nothing, that you do well.I am already clear about what I have to do.

But what have you done?You have awakened the beast !!!!Now it will throw thousands of post until you kill you from boredom and already deposited all the others

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
01/16/2023 11:49 p.m.

Iveth_a said:
I did not detect it the same as you, they made me an analytical, I got the altered glucose, to theWeek if I remember well, they repeated it.Until that moment neither derivation nor anything, ketoacidosis test did not do me either and they have never done me, they did not detect it with 300, I had 140-150 in an analytics that I did after taking a medication that felt bad and aSecond analytical that gave me fair 126, neither income, nor symptoms nor anything, as I say, I was because the frantol left me sober 3 days, in fact I took absolutely anything, I diet.At 3 months 86 on an empty stomach (I recently saw the analytics), but the glyc

Uff what stress!
And do you live in "Diabetcos Bag" of the medical system too?Nor do I take medicine, I take care of my diet, exercise, my glucose about 4 times a week on an empty stomach and never leaves over 100 and in a year and a half non -glycosylated hemoglobin has never gone from a 5.3, I already accepted myself as a diabetics, But sometimes uncertainty worries me, greetings and thanks for answering.

Yes, yes, they also did genetic study because I did not square with the results with type 1 or type 2, I have a monogenic diabetes (an altered gene to make my pancreas progressively stop working), I have been without medication time, IThey put pills, but because it had to be strict and talked to the doctor because I was overwhelmed, now slow insulin for pregnancy, then or I will return to pills or the same I try a time without medication, I don't know.But come on, I am diabetics, that in my case will not change

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/17/2023 5:08 a.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

Joaquillo said:
Isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
They asked me two analytics, the first Di Alta and that is when they made me a second to confirm (obviously there they asked me for glycosilada too) and from there all the rest with the endocrine, derivation and blah blah blah blah.With the first single that I had in 140 or there I was not referred to the endocrine.It must also be understood that there are protocols and that they can change between not already autonomous communities until provinces.To me in the current province the endocrine would not see me anymore if there was no something that would detect the header and derive me, but would see me in the health and nursing center with an empty test every 4 months or more and if Iasked, without strips and with nothing.And instead my endocrine of the previous one gathered me minimum once a year to see how it was going.

And for nothing I consider that my head doctor was bad when the diabetes was detected, in fact thanks to the nurse and her who moved to derive and ask me for other analytics because they suspected that it was not type 1 or 2

Totally agree.
And it is true, here there are people with type 1 and think about type 2 or about prediabetes as if they were type 1, when the treatment and the case is different.They are not the same, and in cases of prediabetes what the OCU says is that they do not recommend pills, but diet and exercise and see if it is controlled, my doctor created the right thing, and for saying this there are people who seem anger, they get angry,Not all are type 1 or a more serious case of type 2.

How many times have you already written about the OCU?(That by the way it is the organization of consumers and users, nothing medical, that they speak of a mobile, a mop or now of diabetes. It is not that it is the most reliable opinion about it ...).
No one gets angry because another think.It does despair that it refits to convince everyone someone very new, who is not even diagnosed yet, who does not know howLittle importance of glycosilada or unnecessary medication in many cases.Tips that the vast majority do not confuse us but could give false hope to a rookie.
And what personally puts me of nerves is that you repeat the same.We already know what you think of glycosilada, medication, ocu the opinion of that famous doctor, your non -diabetes, your industrial juices, your white bread ...

This is a forum to contribute.Please repeat the same is not to contribute.You are going to upload the glucose of the nerves that give me every time I read that for the umpteenth time you have written the same again ... 😂😂😂
You are free to write but do not repeat anymore, that you get nothing more than to despair.And I don't think it's the only one.

Piecemeal:
1- The OCU I have not said anything more than two or three times, I see here people who repeat much more other things and nothing happens
2-I do not try to convince anyone, I give information that I get and think, to me that they have tried to convince me even to take pills and less bad that I did not.Even giving me diagnoses that neither my doctor has given me and without being doctors.
3-CONTSR Hydrates I already know, everything is learned, and of course I have it controlled, it is what indicates the latest tests I did.
3- Of course there are cases where it is controlled or reversed, call it as you want, without medication, and I am the test, and I found it useful to share this information for those who are in a similar case
4- I have never said to know everything, in fact many people have asked things, others ifI have seen speak as if they knew everything and give personal advice about your life or even psychoanalyze.
5- I am not false hopes to say that certain cases of prediabetes are controlled or reversed without medication and it can be tried, because it has done well for me.
6- About glycosilada etc etc. I refer to what has already been said
7- To me that the occasional forero has repeated the same several times, among them you, and I have not complained and responded with education, if they get the same again and again you do not have any other than send the sameanswer.
8- I have said that it may be prediabetes or not, I have not claimed to have nothing.
9- I let what I think is convenient, and I didn't know that for this you have to be a forero that has been here for a long time.
10- And no, this time I have not repeated the same, because I have referred that type 1 is not the same as the 2 and there are people who seem like to deal with cases of 2 like 1, this was the first time I said it.
It also puts my nerves to have to repeat sometimes answers to people who repeat the same thing, and I will do it as many times as they come out if they skip me with the same.
Greetings.

"1- The OCU I have not said anything more than two or three times, I see here people who repeat much more things and nothing happens"

Well, I have not told you fourteen soon and I have not wanted to look for more.

diabestico
01/17/2023 10:50 a.m.

diabetic said:
joaquillo said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
Joaquillo said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
nila said:
I asked me two analytics, the first high di and that is when they made me a second to confirm (obviously there they asked me the glycosilada too) and from there all the wholerest with the endocrine, derivation and blah blah.With the first single that I had in 140 or there I was not referred to the endocrine.It must also be understood that there are protocols and that they can change between not already autonomous communities until provinces.To me in the current province the endocrine would not see me anymore if there was no something that would detect the header and derive me, but would see me in the health and nursing center with an empty test every 4 months or more and if Iasked, without strips and with nothing.And instead my endocrine of the previous one gathered me minimum once a year to see how it was going.

Totally agree.

Piecemeal:
1- The OCU I have not said anything more than two or three times, I see here people who repeat much more other things and nothing happens
2-I do not try to convince anyone, I give information that I get and think, to me that they have tried to convince me even to take pills and less bad that I did not.Even giving me diagnoses that neither my doctor has given me and without being doctors.
3-CONTSR Hydrates I already know, everything is learned, and of course I have it controlled, it is what indicates the latest tests I did.
3- Of course there are cases where it is controlled or reversed, call it as you want, without medication, and I am the test, and I found it useful to share this information for those who are in a similar case
4- I have never said to know everything, in factMany people have asked things, others if I have seen speak as if they knew everything and give personal advice about your life or even psychoanalyze.
5- I am not false hopes to say that certain cases of prediabetes are controlled or reversed without medication and it can be tried, because it has done well for me.
6- About glycosilada etc etc. I refer to what has already been said
7- To me that the occasional forero has repeated the same several times, among them you, and I have not complained and responded with education, if they get the same again and again you do not have any other than send the sameanswer.
8- I have said that it may be prediabetes or not, I have not claimed to have nothing.
9- I let what I think is convenient, and I didn't know that for this you have to be a forero that has been here for a long time.
10- And no, this time I have not repeated the same, because I have referred that type 1 is not the same as the 2 and there are people who seem like to deal with cases of 2 like 1, this was the first time I said it.
It also puts my nerves to have to repeat sometimes answers to people who repeat the same thing, and I will do it as many times as they come out if they skip me with the same.
Greetings.

"1- The OCU I have not said anything more than two or three times, I see here people who repeat much more things and nothing happens"

Well, I have not told you fourteen soon and I have not wanted to look for more.

I said that when I only put it two or three times, after asking me not to repeat it disrespectfully I put it more times, and 14 By the way it does not arrive, greetings

joaquillo
01/17/2023 11:54 a.m.

If you arrive, tell them, greetings

diabestico
01/17/2023 6:35 p.m.

diabetic said:

If you arrive, tell them, greetings

No, and that job of counting comments I leave you.
Greetings

joaquillo
01/17/2023 6:37 p.m.

iveth_a said:
hello everyone,

My question is: can I have diabetes without taking medicine and my glycosylated hemoglobin will always be 4 or 5?

What happened is that in October 2021 I went to the hospital for a hypertension crisis, at that time my cholesterol, triglyceride and glucose values ​​came out high and with that single high glucose figure they declared me diabetic.

I took 6 months metformin, then they took it away because many times my sugar was very low, I gone down, I exercise and I changed my diet, but many times as normal, my fasting sugar always goes below 100, my glycosylated hemoglobin alwaysbetween 4 and 5.

It is worth mentioning that only with a bad figure I was diagnosed, I always live with the uncertainty of having it, sometimes I measure my 2HR sugar after eating and always goes below 140.

Taking care makes me feel good, but I live with uncertainty, thank you, greetings.

Good morning, it is clear that you are currently not diabetic.What approximate levels did you have glucose, cholesterol and triglycerides when you were emergency?

fosforero's profile photo
fosforero
01/22/2023 12:53 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 2 desde 2014, 850 mg de Metformina al día, neuropatía periférica desde 2020

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.