{'en': 'Vitamin and mineral supplements', 'es': 'Suplementos vitaminas y minerales'} Image

Vitamin and mineral supplements

dandy's profile photo   02/01/2023 2:01 a.m.

Hello!

What opinion do you have about vitamin and mineral supplements?

I especially have taken them 2 times x 2 months, but I think it is the doctor who has to tell you ... I don't know when I take them I didn't feel any improvement ... I think everything is in a varied diet with a lotvegetables and proteins of high biological value.

Hydrates are also necessary but for the load that the brain carries, so I do like enough hydrates.

Greetings!

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/01/2023 2:01 a.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

I only supplement with vitamin D, prescribed by the gynecologist.
I think that with varied food we should obtain all the vitamins and minerals we need, although I do not see badly to take a sporadic supplement and, as you say, prescribed by a professional.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/01/2023 9:49 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I believe that they are very important since we have great shortcomings, in addition to vitamin D prescribed by the endo, I take magnesium and a good vitamins complex to avoid or delay the neuropathies of diabetes

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
02/01/2023 10:33 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I also have been taking magnesium and vitamins B (long before being diabetic) for many years.I read for a long time that for the life we ​​lead, the type of agriculture, etc. practically all we have magnesium deficit.It has a thousand functions in our body (and many of them have noticed them since I take it) so it is not at risk to take a moderate amount, because I do it.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
02/01/2023 11:07 a.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
I also have been taking magnesium supplement and vitamins B (long before being diabetic).I read for a long time that for the life we ​​lead, the type of agriculture, etc. practically all we have magnesium deficit.It has a thousand functions in our body (and many of them have noticed them since I take it) so it is not at risk to take a moderate amount, because I do it.

My magnesium supplement is black chocolate 85%.Two or three daily doses;)

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
02/01/2023 11:13 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Hi @isabelbota I take them and I notice a varied diet.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/06/2023 11:40 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

From the diagnosis I also take vitamin and mineral supplement.It is usually multice ...... and I do it because as consumption much less fruit than before diagnosis, for complementing my contribution of minerals and vitamins.But let's do it more than anything for mental matter of mine, not because nobody has indicated it to me.Apart from the two ounces of Choco 80/85% after noon intake ....... and it is divine pleasure, the truth.

Arse's profile photo
Arse
02/06/2023 12:38 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

Hello @yourself, it seems phenomenal to me what you do the same a multimineral multivitaminaco to cover some diet deficit. The supplements work very well and now I will also take omega 3 because not as much fish.
I would like our colleagues in the forum to be encouraged to say that if they rely with any complement and what it is so they can even make any other that feels good to the diabetics.
Mine is HSN Evovits multimineral and multivitaminic with coenzyme q10 suitable for vegans does not cost much for what it does.
Chao!

dandy's profile photo
dandy
02/06/2023 1:25 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

Hello in the end I left the multivitamine and multimineral and I have focused on taking group B vitamins that brings all and with a very satisfactory bioavailability. Since the first day I have noticed these vitamins.
I am very happy since magnesium is a mineral that is necessary for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and for diabetics it is a good way to prevent many complications.
Then I am studying how to fix calcium in the bones and that does not calcify the arteries since if vitamin D3 does not work in synergy with vitamin K2 the excess of calcium is in the blood producing calcifications of the arteries. Take in drops the drops theD3 + K2 After the magnesium I took it x night after doing dinner 400mg.What I do not take is calcium supplements.
They told me that fat-soluble vitamins will take them at night with dinner. D3+K2 and Omega-3 as well.
In the morning with breakfast of group B.
Greetings to all!I hope you are all good, I explain how, when and that supplements supply me to serve as an example and the truth that this I take is the minimum we have to have.
The Omega-3 cannot be missing long ago at the brain and nervous system level apart from among many other things such as preventing cardiovascular diseases and is a powerful antiflammatory.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
05/02/2023 6:01 a.m.

Sin complicaciones.

I take magnesium and vitamins of type B, HSN laboratories

diabestico
05/02/2023 9:41 a.m.

Isabelbota said:
I also have been taking magnesium supplement and vitamins B (long before being diabetic).I read for a long time that for the life we ​​lead, the type of agriculture, etc. practically all we have magnesium deficit.It has a thousand functions in our body (and many of them have noticed them since I take it) so it is not at risk to take a moderate amount, because I do it.

Can you say that supplements are and the doses?
Thank you

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/08/2024 10:59 a.m.

@meginer
Well, you will see, I take the Mercadona because it is effervescent and because a doctor told me that with supermarket supplements there would never be excess.
They have always given me many cramps and with that magnesium I have been removed 90%.A friend was the same and I recommended the magnesium of the merca and says that they hardly give him.
I have tried others that must be better.If you look at Ana María Lajusticia, you will see that you have many options and if you hear it or read it you will see how it convinces yourself, that Mrs. is a crack.
But personally I opted for the mercadona because I have tried very difficult dusting magnesiumI always take that.
It also shows in the mood and in which you go better to the bathroom.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/08/2024 2:15 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

diabetic said:
I think they are very important since we have great shortcomings, in addition to vitamin D prescribed by the endo, I take magnesium and a good vitamins complex to avoid or delay neuropathiestypical of diabetes

Can you tell me marks of everything you take? Thank you.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
03/09/2024 11:21 a.m.

I buy them online on the HSN Store AHI page you have to choose

diabestico
03/09/2024 11:46 a.m.

I apart from the vitamin D that can look at you in the analytics would only take hydrosoluble vitamins, which do not accumulate and the meas .. if you have a lack of any that it is not hydrosoluble they look at you in the analytics and take it for a while
Vitamin B would take a high concentration as they have said above in HSN you have the B-50 complex that has good concentration.
When taking magnesium, choosing the formulation well, the best would be citrate although it can have laxative effects, then bisciglinate and finally evil.If you take magnesium oxide or those things you will not absorb anything, they will only make you go to the bathroom.
In nature, magnesium goes hand in hand with potassium, I would take potassium with magnesium.
If you take medications for tension high little by little with the potassium because the sodium-pottasium pump will activate you and you will lower your tension.
And finally multivitaminicos ..... They bring little of each thing, things you do not need and on top of taking everything together one vitamins cancel others.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 1:13 p.m.

By the way, metformin eats vitamin B12 so if you take metformin, it is worth taking group B vitamins
When the bituminous B12 gets off in the analytics, you have been deficiency for some time and have exhausted body reserves.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 1:19 p.m.

I tone lutein for sight, and Omega 3 with which I have retinopathy in an eye ..... vitamin D that is not a supplement since I take the hydroferol, and I did not know about magnesium and neuropathy I will take it then, I also take forA time spirulina in capsules since I do not like anything and little more are things expensive to take it but it has its long -term benefits

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
03/11/2024 1:40 p.m.

Hello good morning supplementation is important to take it.
Of the HSN laboratory.
Lipoic alpha acid.
Coenzyme Q10
Vitamin c
Vitamin D3
Vitamin K2
Have your mind well busy.
Be happy.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 1:41 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
Hello, I left the multivitamine and multimineral and I have focused on taking group B vitamins that brings all and with a very satisfactory bioavailability. Since the first day I have noticed these vitamins.
I am very happy since magnesium is a mineral that is necessary for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and for diabetics it is a good way to prevent many complications.
Then I am studying how to fix calcium in the bones and that does not calcify the arteries since if vitamin D3 does not work in synergy with vitamin K2 the excess of calcium is in the blood producing calcifications of the arteries. Take in drops the drops theD3 + K2 After the magnesium I took it x night after doing dinner 400mg.What I do not take is calcium supplements.
They told me that fat-soluble vitamins will take them at night with dinner. D3+K2 and Omega-3 as well.
In the morning with breakfast of group B.
Greetings to all!I hope you are all good, I explain how, when and that supplements supply me to serve as an example and the truth that this I take is the minimum we have to have.
The Omega-3 cannot be missing long ago at the brain and nervous system level apart from among many other things such as preventing cardiovascular diseases and is a powerful antiflammatory.

The mind is very important and having a lot of faith.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 1:50 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

rogerix said:
lutein tone for sight, and omega 3 with which I have retinopathy in an eye ..... vitamin D that is not supplement since I take hydroferol, and did not knowThe magnesium and neuropathy I will take it then, I also take Spirulina in capsules for a time since I do not like anything and little more are expensive things to take it but it has its long -term benefits

Hydroferol Vitamin D3 is a supplement prescribed by the doctor.
By the way, if you are going to take vitamin D that is vitamin D3 and that they say that the sun creates vitamin d ha !!!!The sun synthesizes it on the skin, but if you don't eat it the sun has nothing to synthesize

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 1:53 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.