{'en': 'Vitamin and mineral supplements', 'es': 'Suplementos vitaminas y minerales'} Image

Vitamin and mineral supplements

dandy's profile photo   02/01/2023 2:01 a.m.

otabol said:
rogerix said:
I lutein tone for sight, and omega 3 with which I have retinopathy in one eye ..... vitamin DThat it is not supplement since I take the hydroferol, and I did not know about the magnesium and neuropathy I will take it then, I also take to spirulina in capsules for a time since I do not like anything and I do not like anything and little more are expensive things to take it but it has itslong -term benefits

Hydroferol Vitamin D3 is a supplement prescribed by the doctor.
By the way, if you are going to take vitamin D that is vitamin D3 and that they say that the sun creates vitamin d ha !!!!The sun synthesizes it on the skin, but if you do not eat it the sun has nothing to synthesize & lt;/blockquotla d3 is already the formulation to stay in the liver
Take the K2 and forget about that horrible disease that I don't even name it

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 1:59 p.m.

DM1 hace 7 años 18u de Toujeo y lo que venga de Novorapid 8-8-4
Hemoglobina glicosilada: 9,7% el 25/10/2022
Sin complicaciones.

dandy said:
dandy said:
hello in the end I left the multivitaminic and multimineral and I have focused on taking vitamins of group B that brings all and with avery satisfactory bioavailability. Since the first day I have noticed these vitamins.
I am very happy since magnesium is a mineral that is necessary for more than 300 biochemical reactions in the body and for diabetics it is a good way to prevent many complications.
Then I am studying how to fix calcium in the bones and that does not calcify the arteries since if vitamin D3 does not work in synergy with vitamin K2 the excess of calcium is in the blood producing calcifications of the arteries. Take in drops the drops theD3 + K2 After the magnesium I took it x night after doing dinner 400mg.What I do not take is calcium supplements.
They told me that fat-soluble vitamins will take them at night with dinner. D3+K2 and Omega-3 as well.
In the morning with breakfast of group B.
Greetings to all!I hope you are all good, I explain how, when and that supplements supply me to serve as an example and the truth that this I take is the minimum we have to have.
The Omega-3 cannot be missing long ago at the brain and nervous system level apart from among many other things such as preventing cardiovascular diseases and is a powerful antiflammatory.

The mind is very important and have a lot of faith.

Live without contamination of any kind and taking minimum a multivitamic which brings all minerals.
Eat little as Gaudí said. And be strongly strongly.+ Faith
Not having worries of any kind.
Get rid of the material and be more in contact with yourself and never look for the private life of others;So you will have more time to look for yours.

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 2 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

Are you talking about osteoporosis?
To create bone, the body uses like 50 different things, people prescribe calcium pills, but if you need bone, you need half microgram of magnesium or chrome and at that time you do not have it available you will not use that calcium, which goesTo go around and until the kidneys leake it, it will contribute to qualify veins and arteries.
It is clear that D3 and K2 help but above all you have to have a varied diet and eat vegetables.
A good salad is alive and has a lot of things that it has sucked from the ground, those minerals do help your bones and not calcium pills.

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/11/2024 2:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

JXBCG m x

dandy's profile photo
dandy
03/11/2024 2:10 p.m.

Sin complicaciones.

Well, I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg
Vitamin D3 and K2 and Fitness Zone Magnesium
Memory Forte de Mercadona, with Vitamins of Group B, GABA, etc.
Turmeric Curcuma Complex with black nutralie pepper
Vitamin C 1000 mg with zinc of natural elements
CREATINE EXCELL 1000 MG HSN
And every three months approx.As a cure, I put probiotics and prebiotics of the Glory Feel brand for a month.Although here it depends on what I find on Amazon.
In short, immortality in a boat !!!!!

uma's profile photo
uma
03/12/2024 9:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-
Tresiba 12 - Novorapid: 4-6-2 última Hemo: 5,9
FreeStyle Libre 2 desde noviembre 2020

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

uma said:
well I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg
And every three months approx.As a cure, I put probiotics and prebiotics of the Glory Feel brand for a month.Although here it depends on what I find on Amazon.

You give everything !!!!Creatine if you do strength very well !!!
Have you tried the Glynac?
You can inform you on Google about it, Borja Flag dedicates some videos to El Nac and Glynac

Otabol's profile photo
Otabol
03/12/2024 10:25 p.m.

And you don't think that quite chemistry we already put ourselves with insulin?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/13/2024 11:25 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

We are chemistry

diabestico's profile photo
diabestico
03/13/2024 11:44 p.m.

uma said:
well I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg

My question is ...
You'll be swallowing pills, right?😂😂😂

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/13/2024 11:45 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I tried to take omega3 from that of Krill, it cost me a paste and I had the most disgusting flavor that I have felt in life.€ 30 or 40 in the trash.

Vitamin C tried a time but my stomach ended up complaining and left it.

Vitamin D (Hydroferol) I take it because I was low in the analytics but in the last one it was already fine so they would surely take it out of the recipe.

Sometimes I take some magnesium, tryptophan and gaba tablets to sleep but they have bad taste and do not feel too good to the stomach.Habitual reason why he immediately stopped taking all these supplements

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/14/2024 12:25 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

diabetic said:
we are chemistry

Already but one thing is the natural chemistry of our body and another the artificial.
I believe that it is not the same, if not, why limit organs of organs or blood depending on what medications are taken?And I do not mean serious diseases, there are relatively healthy people who take x pins and cannot donate, when they end the treatment they can donate.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
03/14/2024 9:05 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

I take accessories and breakfast protein milkshakes that the hydrates are slow absorption and I have greatly improved the levels there are many brands or laboratory I have taken from Herbalife and they are luxurious

peterchef's profile photo
peterchef
03/14/2024 11:41 p.m.

Herbalife these people have been healing the diabetes ... and taking pasta

JuanSolo's profile photo
JuanSolo
03/16/2024 12:25 p.m.

I admire you a lot, you have to be great, I have been with DM1 for almost forty years and thanks mainly I am very good without ever taking any supplement, vitamin or other things, which has not recommended any of my two endocrine ...Greetings and a lot of encouragement.

Javierladez's profile photo
Javierladez
03/16/2024 8:55 p.m.

juanol said:
herbalife are people carry 40 healing diabetes ... and taking pasta

I have a sister -in -law that was inside and it seemed a sect than anything else.
They forced her to constantly upload videos and others to social networks.
All in day talking about the benefits of their "products."

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
03/17/2024 10:36 a.m.

otabol said:
uma said:
well I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg

You give everything !!!!Creatine if you do strength very well !!!
Have you tried the Glynac?
You can inform you on Google about it, Borja Flag dedicates some videos to El Nac and Glynac
@Otabol
Thanks for the information, I had no idea, but I have been reading and is totally in the line that I follow.My supplementation responds to the objective of stopping the deterioration produced by age, plus 56 -year -old diabetes and a work that I follow in it with an important stress, with which I find it more than interesting and I will continue to investigate to incorporate itand eliminate some of those I take.That is why he said of the "immortality in a boat".
All supplements take them with knowledge of my endocrine, which I no longer know if he is experiencing with me, because everything that I propose seems great.

uma's profile photo
uma
03/17/2024 1:34 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-

"Nunca dejes que el futuro te perturbe. Lo enfrentarás, con las mismas armas de la razón con las que hoy enfrentas el presente." Marco Aurelio.
"Un gramo de práctica vale más que una tonelada de teoría" Swami Vishnudevananda

Isabelbota said:
uma said:
well I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg

My question is ...

You do not have any doubt, it is so, more half a liter of warm water to swallow everything.Someday I will tell you my morning routine before I get to work, because even I find it flipant.B):# BSS

uma's profile photo
uma
03/17/2024 1:38 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-

uma said:
Isabelbota said:
uma said:
uma said:
well I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg

My question is ...

You do not have any doubt, it is so, more half a liter of warm water to swallow everything.Someday I will tell you my morning routine before I get to work, because even I find it flipant.B):# BSS

It is that I am very pro supplements because I know that the ideal is to have everything of the food but I am aware that with the life we ​​lead it is not.
But I hate swallowing pills.Almost half a liter of water I take just to swallow the metformin and effervescent magnesium ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
03/17/2024 3:44 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

Isabelbota said:
uma said:
isabelbota said:
isabelbota said:
uma said:
uma said:
uma said:
uma said:
Well, I take:
Omega 3- Omacor 1000 mg

My question is ...

It is that I am very pro supplements because I know that the ideal is to have everything of the food but I am aware that with the life we ​​lead it is not.
But I hate swallowing pills.Almost half a liter of water I drink just to swallow my metformin and effervescent magnesium ... & lt;/blockquote

I think the ideal does not have much to do with our reality.With my diet, commanded by my endocrine, I do not reach the requirements for a person of my age and she is aware of that.That is why I make supplements that I introduce and or trust me or have left me at peace, but then corroborates data with the analyzes and is giving me barracks.Apart that over time the efficiency in nutrient absorption decreases, by inflammation, etc. and if you add the loss of vitamins as for example.vit.C In fruits and vegetables for oxidation, transport, light, storage time etc and unless you have a garden next to your home, in the end what you have left does not meet or half of the necessary requirements.The nutrient composition tables in the foods of the 50s have gone down in history, have little to do with current reality.
I now care about the issue of cognitive deterioration and mental health and its relationship with food (MIND diet, Mediterranean diet), and that is where I focus the most.
And well, I really can swallow capsule format, the other bothers me.But, like so many other things.BSS

uma's profile photo
uma
03/17/2024 4:58 p.m.

DM1 desde 1967-

Regardless of whether you are a rookie in the world of supplements or an experienced veteran, this combo is a real jewel.Cardarine helps you enhance your resistance and improve your cardiovascular capacity, while Starine helps you preserve your lean muscle mass during your definition phases.What I like most is your commitment to quality and transparency.You can trust that you are obtaining top quality products that really work.

Kerouset's profile photo
Kerouset
07/08/2024 12:49 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.