{'en': 'Bestial hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemia bestial'} Image

Bestial hypoglycemia

Cassie's profile photo   01/19/2023 11:34 a.m.

Yes yesterday I screwed up at noon, I think I had the worst of my year of diabetes, I arrived at 51, and I was able to overcome it after 45 minutes that made me eternal ... normally like 1/4 of glucose pill (forDo not pass) and go back, but yesterday, another average, another average, 1 small croissant, a large drink of milk (and that almost 3 hours after having injected me).I was going to look for my children to school and I thought it didn't arrive.

Could it be that insulin needs change both speton and one day to the other?

I got 3 for lunch, today I put myself 1.5 and started to approach 70 so I took 1/4 of pill and I stabilized well, but tomorrow I will wear 1 ...

My ratio in the food was 2.1, I have lowered it to 1.5 (after yesterday), today I prefer up than another downturn, my shitty body has remained.

And I have brought 2R of CH to try ... because I am afraid that with 8.5 units for 4 portions, I put myself yesterday I spent again ...

Fear, I felt a lot of fear ... and the body sensation was brutal .... How much is the lowest you have arrived?

When does you give you a vais to sack to try to overcome or little by little so that you do not hit you a trip?I don't know what I did wrong ...

Thank you.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 11:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have reached 47 and it is really unpleasant.Cold sweat, palpitations and mental confusion.A croissant or milk is not a good option to trace hypoglycemia because they will not absorb quickly.What works best for me is half Brick (100 ml) of apple juice of the little ones.
The hypo is very stressful and it is very easy to overcome, it has happened to me many times.The horrible sensation responds to the fact that you fill yourself with adrenaline and when you already return to normal values ​​it takes a while to disappear the symptoms.
In this case, the "book" must be applied and not overwhelmed by bad sensations:
Up to 1.5 from HC (half -juice brick) wait 15 minutes, measure with the glucometer (more reliable) and repeat if you have not reached the value of more than 70. Once you reach the green zone, if there are 2 hours or more or moreUntil the next meal, a slow hydrate (I take a slice of normal integral bread with a little cheese or ham or colder), if it is time to eat, your calculated insulin and to eat.
Writing it is very easy but the reality is very different.I never never get the hypos down gently, I usually make saw peaks.At least I do not usually get out of the green zone or at most, I enter a little in the yellow one.
Ratios are orientative, my experience is that the body reacts differently to similar situations.As hiccups are afraid, I am very conservative with the insulin dose, and if you have to correct because you are upper, then I correct.This glycosylated trimester will get fatal to me, because my insulin needs are increasing but I go behind in the increase in the dose.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/19/2023 12:01 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

I lift myself on Tuesday morning to the bathroom and click me because I was trembling and I was in 44. I was very scared, I ate a tangerine and a couple of chocolate cookies.He climbed me, but I couldn't stick an eye all night.It is the first time that happens to me and the truth was that I was quite scared.Besides, I woke up because I wanted to go to the bathroom but to know, it seems terror.The sensor marked me at that time 65 or so

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2023 12:15 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

The truth is that I go with glucometer when I am in descent, from the sensor I only pay attention to the trend arrow ... And when it stabilizes and stops the value, I will start overwhelming ... I went from 95 to 67In 10 minutes, to start slowing to arrow vertically and from there until 51. I arrived at the white school (the little boy's teacher was scared and I had to explain), trembling, with extreme heat (with the cold he was doing), it is so horrible what it feels ... today I am touched together and physically .... I am afraid to eat .... forgive the sheet, I needed a little relief ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 12:20 p.m.

@Nila they told me that for hypos and more severe like yours, nothing to eat, better sugary drinks: juice, cocacola, pure glucose pills, ... but "solid" food because you have to digest the digestion ofThey and it takes longer to go to blood.
You woke up because although it seems that no, your body was letting you know ...

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/19/2023 12:26 p.m.

But since it had never happened because even when I have been bad I have ever had hypoglycemia, because I tend to be high, because I have nothing because I would expire.I suppose it was for pregnancy, I have sometimes been with my stomach closed with worries and days without eating and has not lowered me.What I am doing is that if I ceno soon or I feel hungry or as little hydrate I try to drink half a glass of milk that in, in, I get more than I would like but it is the solution I have found.

But the hypoglycemia in 15 minutes with the tangerine and the two cookies had it controlled, but of course I did not bed again and that day and on Tuesday that they were horrible without sleep.At 10 in the morning he had already wakes up.The truth is that I realized what you spend in general type 1, those that you use slowly and quickly, etc., and fuck is a horrible whore.I wouldn't want something like that or my worst enemy.Besides, I simply noticed a little tremor.I have gone from the fact that everything I am when I am in 90, I suppose that my body was used to having the sugar much higher and there it was like having a hypo, it practically not noticed anything.They told me that the lantus hides those effects a bit, maybe it is that

Nila's profile photo
Nila
01/19/2023 12:33 p.m.

Diabetes desde 03/15
Lantus
MODY 3
HG octubre 2021: 5,7; junio 2021: 6,5; 2020: 6,7; 2019: 6,7. 2018: 6,4

For me and when it already scared me, Coca-Cola to sing.
Hoiga Hand.
Nothing more works for me, nor bears, neither pastry nor na.
And ne rises yes, but without rebound effect, which with other methods.
Anyway, each one is a world.

ube's profile photo
ube
01/19/2023 1 p.m.

In my case 29 is the lowest that I have seen in a capillary because I don't pay attention to the sensor, it fails a lot.
But 39 many times and 45 too, I don't notice anything, I know why I look on the finger when I don't trust the sensor.
I have no symptoms most of the time.

I direct sugar, go up quickly.On other occasions I mix it with water.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/19/2023 2:59 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Last year, my birthday (what a gift) I woke up with how bad I was, sweating, trembling, the stomach of reverse.As I woke up, I heard the Free alarm that should be playing before but didn't even know.Total, that I went to the kitchen (how long the hall was made ...) I drank half Coca Cola and click and gave 37. The sensor did not even look at it when I woke up because it was very obvious what happened to me.Very unpleasant.That is my record and it was sleeping.
I think I remember that in the end I took the whole Coca and ended up high, but well.
I clarify that it was the night before the day of the birthday, officially it was already, that is, it had nothing to do with the celebration 😉
Luckily I am not very scared, it happened to me and I fell asleep.Living alone would be a brown to scare but really, I don't spend much.
It also reassured me to see that the hiccup woke me up.I thought that sleeping you don't find out, but you wake up.
@Cassie
Indeed drinking milk, pastries in case of hiccups is not correct.It takes to climb and cover the stomach.His thing is that something that rises fast, juice, cocacola, sugar, glucose pills falls directly ...

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/19/2023 4:39 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For me, 50 is not bestial ... I have come to have 30 and less and so pancha.Fortunately no longer.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 5:55 p.m.

nila said:
I lift myself on Tuesday morning to the bathroom and click because I was trembling and I was in 44. I was very scared, I ate a tangerine and a pair of chocolate cookies.He climbed me, but I couldn't stick an eye all night.It is the first time that happens to me and the truth was that I was quite scared.Besides, I woke up because I wanted to go to the bathroom but to know, it seems terror.The sensor marked me at that time 65 or so

Put the alarms, so do not overwhelm and sleep, if you get off the level that you put, let you know.
I am fine with 65 and I didn't correct myself.
Actually many people without diabetes have a fast from 60 to 70.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 5:59 p.m.

@meginer: But you have hiccups when you are below 70 or not?

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/19/2023 7:20 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

In my case when touching the 55 straw to have characteristic symptoms: mental confusion, lack of control, sweat and some discordination.At first I was zamping everything I found and then the corresponding increases.
Now what is best for me is an 8gr sugar over from coffee, water sorbit and ... rapid aid

Arse's profile photo
Arse
01/19/2023 7:34 p.m.

Lada desde 2018. Freestyle Libre 2. Tresiva y Humalog J. Alimentación "low carb".

I around 70 already have tremor in my hands and bad mood ...
When I got more, increased ... and the time I was lower, around 40 I thought I was going to die because I couldn't coordinate thoughts well ...

anif's profile photo
anif
01/19/2023 10:40 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

ricki21 said:
@meginer: but you have hypo when you are below 70 or not?

I put the alarm of Hip below 60. The limits to consider hypo are relative, in people without diabetes it can be considered normal from 65.
I already tell you that with 65 I do nothing, if I have a coffee with milk, and if I see that there is downward trend, yes, of course.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 10:40 p.m.

anif said:
me around 70 I already have tremor in my hands and bad mood ...
When I got more, increased ... and the time I was lower, around 40 I thought I was going to die because I could not coordinate the thoughts ...
>

70 It is not to have hypo symptoms, that will normally be with higher glycemia and the body is customary but this time is already with normal blood glucose (time in rank above 70 p hundred), those symptoms disappear.
I recognize that I am quite strict and my limits are from 70 to 150. I have many years of evolution and try to be as long as possible in Normaglycemia (I approach the figures of a non -diabetic).My last gyzed have been 5.7 and 5.5.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/19/2023 10:47 p.m.

Well, I don't understand why I don't notice 39 or 40, and sometimes I notice in 65.
I have the diabox at 65-125 and my IRR is 68%.
LibreLink between 70-140 with a 70% tir

I do nothing with 65, because my body recovers alone;Sometimes I admire how it is possible that being so low is so active, I think that if the adrenaline of the moment or energy of I do not know where ...

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/20/2023 8:56 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

meginer said:
anif said:
I around 70 already have tremor in my hands and bad mood ...
When I got more, increased ... and the time I was lower, around 40 I thought I was going to die because I could not coordinate the thoughts ...
>

70 It is not to have hypo symptoms, that will normally be with higher glycemia and the body is customary but this time is already with normal blood glucose (time in rank above 70 p hundred), those symptoms disappear.
I recognize that I am quite strict and my limits are from 70 to 150. I have many years of evolution and try to be as long as possible in Normaglycemia (I approach the figures of a non -diabetic).My last gyzed have been 5.7 and 5.5.

It depends on the trend.If you are stable in 70 you may not have symptoms.If you are biting, with 90 you already notice that you enter hip.The body recognizes that trend and the adrenaline party begins.
On Sundays I go for a new breakfast (with one of my super breakfasts;)) and without fast.With the exercise I do a very light peak that does not usually pass 160 and when I begin to feel lazy the sensor usually marks 110, 100 or 90 but with an arrow bowed down.At that point I take a banana not to get to Hip and because I still have a way ahead to burn it.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
01/20/2023 10:33 a.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

With the years of evolution of diabetes, the brain loses the ability to warn you that you are in hypoglycemia.Also if you have hypos frequently for a few days in a row, the alarm threshold goes down.Since I carry the sensor, with the alarms, I have removed a good weight from top.I have the hiccup alarm in 80/75 since the sensor almost always marks me more than the capillary.Quickly traced with two teaspoons of sugar dissolved in water if the capillary marks below 70.

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
01/20/2023 11:32 a.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

ruthbia said:
I don't understand why I don't notice 39 or 40, and sometimes I notice in 65.
I have the diabox at 65-125 and my IRR is 68%.
LibreLink between 70-140 with a 70% tir

I do nothing with 65, because my body recovers alone;Sometimes I admire how it is possible that being so low is so active, I think that if the adrenaline of the moment or energy of I do not know where ...

It happens to me the same, 65 with stable arrow, I climb only without doing anything with a little time and at 20.Min can already be in 75-80.
I was with a nutritionist specializing in dB, diabetics 1 also and with low HC food and told me that lis limits are the Q are for dB and not dB, another thing is that it is very difficult to reach them for us, but that forWhat was going to deny the right to have normoglycemia and that we should aspire to 65-120 levels.I put it somewhat higher but I try to aspire to it, I do not always get it, of course but every time I realize that your body gets used to normoglycemia, you are more tpo in Normoglycemia and also if you spend a lot one day,It costs you a lot to normalize again

meginer's profile photo
meginer
01/20/2023 12:07 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.