{'en': 'Bestial hypoglycemia', 'es': 'Hipoglucemia bestial'} Image

Bestial hypoglycemia

Cassie's profile photo   01/19/2023 11:34 a.m.

meginer said:

70 It is not to have hypo symptoms, that will normally be with higher glycemia and the body is customary but this time is already with normal blood glucose (time in rank above 70 p hundred), those symptoms disappear.
I recognize that I am quite strict and my limits are from 70 to 150. I have many years of evolution and try to be as long as possible in Normaglycemia (I approach the figures of a non -diabetic).My last gyzed have been 5.7 and 5.5.

I agree and, although my glys are very good (the last 5.1 and the previous 4.9), I think I am very sensitive to the descent or how @ENSALADA says, it lowers me very fast and that's why I starthave some tremor ...
I thought it could be a thing of medication, but I have been 9 months with less metformin and exactly the same ...
It is like after a copious meal that I am sure I notice the release of insulin, so strange that it seems 😅

anif's profile photo
anif
01/20/2023 12:34 p.m.

DM2 (2019)

A very rare thing happens to me.Coming from Glyc 15.9 (an average of almost 500, I don't know how I not palmized it) because in a week I normalized and did not notice the hypoglycemia, totally asymptomatic.It has no logic because it comes from being so high the body should notice the change.Well nothing.
Well, now that I move in glycos between 5.6 and 5.9 they give me many symptoms, tremors, laziness, thick mind ...
It is true that it depends a lot on what I am doing.If I'm sitting watching TV sometimes I don't find out until I get up, but if I'm active doing things the downturn gives me in seconds, of being well not standing almost standing ...
But I don't see the logic before not noticing them and now.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
01/20/2023 9:25 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

I have had hypos of 20 and below, and I have almost never noticed anything, it is true that over the years you lose that sensitivity, for me the best option to get out of the hypo is that of book 15 × 15 and if any moisturizedSlow if necessary. In a lifetime, whenever I woke up at night it was because I had hiccups, and with 50 or 60 sugar the body recovers me alone, I think that maybe the body manufactures me glucogen

titimartinez's profile photo
titimartinez
01/22/2023 11:32 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It is curious as each body is different, and the best of all is to learn with personal experiences and get to know oneself, because although they have told you the best to overcome a hypo are sugary liquids (juice, cocacola), at the time ofYou would eat churros with chocolate if they are planted in front of you hehe.
I also had a lotimproving
For me the best now and faster, half Brick of juice to trace and a cookie to maintain.
My worst figure ... 27 After eating a rich risso that I left half because being rice I didn't want to abuse.What a waste when I saw the downturn ... hehe could have eaten the whole rissor: P

valky's profile photo
valky
01/22/2023 7:30 p.m.

DM1 Debut diciembre 2004.

Mia did not know how much it was because I lost knowledge, it was before the continuous meter and I had always had fast hypos, I only know that I went for a walk to the dogs and I do not remember even how I returned home, I woke up when my mother returned home, he found me on the floor and punctured the glucagon, so the capillary marked 41

Mireia's profile photo
Mireia
01/22/2023 8:14 p.m.

For me even if 51 is not excessively low, it was bestial, trembling, I was white (according to people) with heats, I could hardly walk ... with active insulin ... I went to school ... my ratio from that dayIt has changed from 2.1 to 1.5 ... I don't understand it, my pancreas is supposed to work less, I am type 1.
On the other hand today I have a polytergeist case, I have eaten a simple salad with grilled breasts, at 2 hours I was at 115. I have not looked and when I has jumped the alarm I was 200, I have punctured 1ud (usuallyIt goes down), I have gone to walk, at the time .... the insulin water ..... I've put on 0'5 .... at the time I have looked at each other: 235. I have already put 1 '5 of the pull and now waiting to see if it goes down ... Of course I will not have dinner, who dinner with this blood glucose?Today I have heard and I keep going down 55kg .... of course, with what as .... on Thursday I have to visit with the endocrine, to see what I can do .... I am desperate.

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/22/2023 9:33 p.m.

@Cassie Quiet, do not stop eating for high values, you just have to put more insulin.There are many factors that produce it and not even doctors know.
In women they are usually hormones, just as they produce resistance, suddenly do not trace.
As you this weekend, on Saturday I did not get off 230 since the end of the food digestion, I put a lotThe night and day in Hipo, until the dinner that ate some cheese, with a tomato and onion, just that and I get up with 190 .... fats.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/23/2023 7:58 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@Ruthbia Thank you ... happy hormones, we will blame them when we do not know why (although we are not ovulating, or with menstruation .... hahahaha) in the end I fell asleep with normal values, I had to wait until 12, 00 to start going down and I have risen in 96, saving the happy sensor that has aroused me 3 times with false alarms of hypo;My husband tells me that the slow one raises me (which is the one that acts between meals) but I think that I do not get up with good values.
Well, often you have had too !!And I complain !!Courage for you too, although I see you an aunt who does not need it, I hope to reach your serenity in this ...:-*

Cassie's profile photo
Cassie
01/23/2023 10:27 a.m.

@Cassie, if I used to explanate to everything, I was going to walk very quickly 2 hours to lower glycemia, and climbed me, put insulin and like water.Already desperate, I wrote an email to my doctor (I never do it, I don't wantDiabetes has no explanation for everything.They know and know (testing ourselves) more or less how certain meals or states work, but little more.
In my case the hydrates processes them well, in the 2.5h of insulin, but the fats go up later and last hours and hours in my body, but there are certain foods that I refuse to remove from my diet, like cheese, what I do is eat it in the afternoon in the afternoon.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
01/23/2023 2 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.