{'en': 'How many patients do the target?', 'es': '¿Cuantos pacientes logran el target?'} Image

How many patients do the target?

fer's profile photo   02/22/2023 2:55 p.m.

I have review with my doctor in 2 weeks.According to the reading of the sensors of these last 3 months I have had 75 hypos.I really didn't have 10% of those.
Already in the last review it happened to me more or less the same, I explained it and reflected it in the medical report.
I think they are accustomed to making that happen to many patients.

Sandman's profile photo
Sandman
11/09/2023 10:27 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

More controlled you are more hypos is like that, I am in 85% of time in rank and 14% above, 180-240 and 1% of 70 or less, and the variability of glucose is also very important to beBelow 36 and I am in 24.1% I have a glyc of 6.3

@Jriuris is also how you feel your hiccy shows, at me once I put 50 and I mediated me in blood and I was at 95 I did not notice low because of that I did blood measurement, I also have to say that only one happens to me only sometime when I just put the sensor and stabilize, in Abbot you will release the roll of interstitial fluid and tell you that they write down your complaint

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/09/2023 11:32 a.m.

My daughter also happens that Free Maraca 20 or 30 less.
So he has put the alarms between 50 and 150 .. to sleep quietly.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/09/2023 8:06 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I have proven that my real glyc is 0.5 more than what the free says.
When he gave 5.4 di 5.9, when he said 5.1, 5.6 and the last time he said 5.2 and Di 5.7.So I guide me, 0.5 more than he says.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/09/2023 9:12 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

For a year and a half that I have the free2 before putting it 8.4, at 3 months 7.9, next 3 months 7.1, at 6 months 6.8 and last in summer 6.04.Next analysis at Christmas.

Alejandromonsi's profile photo
Alejandromonsi
11/10/2023 10:16 a.m.

@isabelbota I Reta to me The sensor marked me 6.7 and in blood when I did an analysis 6.3, the sensor makes an average of 90 days so glycal based on glycemia, I have an average glucose of 144 in 90 days, byBoth for the right glyc

Rogerix's profile photo
Rogerix
11/10/2023 11:05 a.m.

maritxu22 said:
I have a hemo of 6, and the Dexcom the last 3 months:
TIR 63-140 81%
High 17%
Low 3%

If I limit in 180 I get 95% but it seems a lot, I notice high with 150, and with 170 I am not fine.At night I wake up without alarm from 140-150 and I have to correct myself, my body notices it a lot.

Hello Maritxu22, I am curious to know what you notice when you have more than 150, because I have never noticed hyperglycemia, since almost every day I exceed 200 once or twice, and I have come to have 517 in an episode ofcitoacidosis after a surgical operation in which there were problems with anesthesia.As much I can get a little thirst, but as I always drink a lot of water, it is very rare to happen to me.

What I do notice immediately are hypoglycemia, some dizziness below 60 or even cold sweats, stunning and disorientation if under 50. In fact I notice it before I let me know the freestyle 2 sensor, which may take easy 20 minutes to 20 minutesReflect it, which is very good for me to act on time.

Thanks to the sport (mountain bike and walking) I have a glycosilada of 5.9% but what is implosible is to have a stable glucose, every day I have hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, not severe but relevant.I am in rank just 74% of the time, 13% below, and 13% above, specifically 3% above 240.

If I also noticed the climbs it would be magnificent, because although it eats the same, I click the same and do the same exercise, my Diabetes type lada every day does what he wants.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
11/13/2023 12:26 p.m.

(1968) Tipo LADA desde 2014

@vdebuen forgive that it makes me!I tell you my experience in case it serves you ...
I also notice it quickly ... (less is true, if I am asleep).
Normally it gives me "bad body", tiredness, thirst, and sometimes they give me nausea.

The truth is not as notorious as a hypo.Hypers symptoms can be overlooked, or even blame for another little thing.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/13/2023 12:37 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

Now that I see this post above again ... What downturn gives me!
I am doing every day 1h, I have lowered the intake of HC a lot ... and I had been wonderful for two weeks.And suddenly, from the weekend no matter how much I correct ... hyper ...
I do not notice anything that can be an infection, I put the vaccine on Friday (I don't think that) and menstruation does not have to come ...
I go around and go around and punish me for not finding an answer.
In the end it is what makes it not possible from 6.7-7 ... I am desperate.
I'm a few days phenomenal, and suddenly, without explanation (which I find) badly ...

SilviaGRZ
11/13/2023 12:42 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz: look at this Serafín Murillo post on the variability of insulin, a completely new concept for me
Link

Ricki21's profile photo
Ricki21
11/13/2023 4:01 p.m.

DM1 desde 1982: Toujeo+Novorapid

Silviagrz said:
Now that I see this post above ... what a downturn gives me!
I am doing every day 1h, I have lowered the intake of HC a lot ... and I had been wonderful for two weeks.And suddenly, from the weekend no matter how much I correct ... hyper ...
I do not notice anything that can be an infection, I put the vaccine on Friday (I don't think that) and menstruation does not have to come ...
I go around and go around and punish me for not finding an answer.
In the end it is what makes it not possible from 6.7-7 ... I am desperate.
I am a few days phenomenal, and suddenly, without explanation (which I find) bad ...

Yesterday I had a day like yours.I corrected 4 times - with one unit every time - during the afternoon and did not get at any time getting out of 190.
I am convinced that it was for the change of time.The grandmothers hurt their knees and we do not dominate the sugar.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/13/2023 4:08 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

Thanks @ricki21 with all heart.
I know that it is very difficult to go 100% well, and more type 1, but sometimes I read you in the forum, and I think I do it wrong ... it cannot be that I sacrifice me so much and do not lower the glying below6.5 ...
I am desperate, really.
Sometimes when I see these figures, I want to cry, I blame, I'm afraid to eat as much, check and frustrate myself, correct myself and see that I don't go down ...
I would get in bed and it wouldn't come out ...

SilviaGRZ
11/13/2023 4:09 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Hbg 6'9..

vdebuen said:
maritxu22 said:
I have hemo of 6, and of the dexcom the last 3 months:
TIR 63-140 81%
High 17%
Low 3%

If I limit in 180 I get 95% but it seems a lot, I notice high with 150, and with 170 I am not fine.At night I wake up without alarm from 140-150 and I have to correct myself, my body notices it a lot.

Hello Maritxu22, I am curious to know what you notice when you have more than 150, because I have never noticed hyperglycemia, since almost every day I exceed 200 once or twice, and I have come to have 517 in an episode ofcitoacidosis after a surgical operation in which there were problems with anesthesia.As much I can get a little thirst, but as I always drink a lot of water, it is very rare to happen to me.

What I do notice immediately are hypoglycemia, some dizziness below 60 or even cold sweats, stunning and disorientation if under 50. In fact I notice it before I let me know the freestyle 2 sensor, which may take easy 20 minutes to 20 minutesReflect it, which is very good for me to act on time.

Thanks to the sport (mountain bike and walking) I have a glycosilada of 5.9% but what is implosible is to have a stable glucose, every day I have hyperglycemia and hypoglycemia, not severe but relevant.I am in rank just 74% of the time, 13% below, and 13% above, specifically 3% above 240.

If I also noticed the climbs it would be magnificent, because although it eats the same, I click the same and do the same exercise, my Diabetes type lada every day does what he wants.

I notice something similar to pressure at the top of the nose, towards the sinuses.Like when you have congestion, but breathing well.If I pass from 200 the pressure extends to the head, from the back of the eyes.
It is very subtle, it is not a clear symptom and, if I am distracted, it goes unnoticed.

When I get up in the morning, I look at my sensations before measuring and esteem (handsome) what glucose I must have.I don't deviate much.It is a kind of mindfulness exercise, of attention to my sensations that I then compare with the measurement.To identify patterns.

Ensalada's profile photo
Ensalada
11/13/2023 4:15 p.m.

LADA desde septiembre de 2021
Toujeo y Fiasp
Aprendiendo

silviagrz said:
thanks @ricki21 of all heart.
I know that it is very difficult to go 100% well, and more type 1, but sometimes I read you in the forum, and I think I do it wrong ... it cannot be that I sacrifice me so much and do not lower the glying below6.5 ...
I am desperate, really.
Sometimes when I see these figures, I want to cry, I blame, I'm afraid to eat as much, check and frustrate myself, correct myself and see that I don't go down ...
I would get into bed and it wouldn't come out ...

Thanks for the clues, I will be attentive to see if something similar happens to me and I had not noticed, although I suppose that every diabetic is a separate world in these things.

Courage, 6.5% of Glyc is not so bad, try to change exercise, one hour a day should be more than enough, you need variable intensity (series), or do some strength, I don't know, I don't have much idea, II have been testing and I see that if I am very high I should start with very little intensity and iteAnd another verz has to eat something and back to the wheel, that there is no way to lose weight.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
11/13/2023 4:56 p.m.

salad said:
vdebuen said:
maritxu22 said:
maritxu22 said:
>
I notice something similar to pressure at the top of the nose, towards the sinuses.Like when you have congestion, but breathing well.If I pass from 200 the pressure extends to the head, from the back of the eyes.
It is very subtle, it is not a clear symptom and, if I am distracted, it goes unnoticed.

When I get up in the morning, I look at my sensations before measuring and esteem (handsome) what glucose I must have.I don't deviate much.It is a kind of mindfulness exercise, of attention to my sensations that I then compare with the measurement.To identify patterns.

Thanks for the clues, I will be attentive to see if something similar happens to me and I had not noticed, although I suppose that every diabetic is a separate world in these things.

vdebuen's profile photo
vdebuen
11/13/2023 4:57 p.m.

@Silviagrz The vaccine produces resistance so it goes up.
I take it with philosophy.Yesterday for the first time I saw 400 and with 4ud I did not get out of 230, I put on 3 in 3 every 2 hours.Achieve a 93 before dinner and 230 all night.I have not had any hydrates breakfast and I have not dropped from 160, more insulin.Without eating 12 hours and 160 all day, even rectifying.
Tomorrow will be a better day.Today's dinner with a friend who has come from outside.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/13/2023 8:58 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
@silviagrz the vaccine produces resistance so it goes up.
I take it with philosophy.Yesterday for the first time I saw 400 and with 4ud I did not get out of 230, I put on 3 in 3 every 2 hours.Achieve a 93 before dinner and 230 all night.I have not had any hydrates breakfast and I have not dropped from 160, more insulin.Without eating 12 hours and 160 all day, even rectifying.
Tomorrow will be a better day.Today's dinner with a friend who has come from outside.

Little insulin for 400, right?, I would have to put 8 that figure, about four for 250.

meginer's profile photo
meginer
11/14/2023 5:15 p.m.

I with that figure or I put between 6 and 8 or nothing too

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
11/15/2023 12:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Yes, I think my body begins to need more for everything.
Anyway, with menopause, this is a guyvive for everything.I drink 2L of water and not urine, I am everything, carbohydrates included 😄

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
11/17/2023 7:52 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.